All Comments on 'Shannon Gets Her Revenge Ch. 02'

by Rob Conner

Sort by:
  • 113 Comments
Rob ConnerRob Conneralmost 20 years agoAuthor
New Ending

This story is Part II with a new ending. The orginal ending was removed and replaced with the revised text.Not what I intended but at least something got posted. I left it open for a third part. Enjoy

Rob Conner

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
nice story

nice story,a lot of possibilitys for them

Nightowl21Nightowl21almost 20 years ago
Any more secrets

This still doesn't explain how she loves only Jeff. She loves Anne so Jeff is still not number one. Maybe number six tenths, but certainly not THE one.

Jeffs still on the side burner. He had the right idea to just leave and get it over with. He miht like it for a while as a fantasy fuck idea but it'll wear thin and then what? She says she'll stop seeing Anne IF he wants. Would she? I doubt it. Probably would just do so more secretly. No, leave and forget it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
The other ending?

Congratulations. You really do write a great story, but I would love to see the original story ending you mentioned. It' probably a tribute to your writing skill,but, as a reader who can't write, Shannon to me is pretty much a selfish bitchy wife who does exactly what she wants with total disregard for husband and then keeps saying, "I love you more than life" or some such verbiage.Her words sound great but her actions are contemptible. great writing job, though. 60 year old George

Nightowl21Nightowl21over 19 years ago
Good story,

3/4 of way through CH1, then Anne was introduced as a lover. Then story goes all to hell from there.

Sure throws a lie into her suffering without a man. She didn't really want one.

vetter350vetter350over 19 years ago
Excellent story

I have read this story before with the old ending. I thought it was a very good end. I also saw some months back a coment by you that you were changing the ending. After reading this ending I would really love to see another chapter. I do not agree with the other comments about the wife and her lover. This is a fantasy and like you said at the end of chap.1, I am a sucker for a happy ending and would sure love to see one for this story. I have enjoyed all your stories and come back and reread them time and time again. Thanks again for your stories. Vetter

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great Story...where is the ending?

This was a great story! Really liked it. When will we see the ending or Chapter 3. Can hardly wait..... I am sure that you have something in the computer.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
please don't

please don't write anymore soap opera shit. I could as well watch "One Life to Live." Sheer insanity.

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
Shannons story

I think you ended the story great but what about shannons excuse with the dyke doctor I thought she might be a dyke when shannon was praising her for all thos e things she did for her but i think jeff needs to listen to her and keep his mind open and then take her to counceling again but Rob lets hear her story i know it was written a ways back but i like to hear it please.

Pat Murray

Atlanta,Ga.

KOLKOREKOLKOREabout 17 years ago
Impressive modular perspective

I have to say that I am quite impressed by your ability to keep almost a modular perspective to your story. You ask the readers how they feel about the ending, and then you may change it, take back something or add something else. I am not sure I have seen such a phenomenon on Literotica. The big question (which some posters addressed) is whether you were able to maintain a coherent enough plot all the way through the end(s), which connect all the dots of the plot backward with each of the additions. Surprisingly, I think that there is no cut and clear yes or no answer, which is a testimony to your talent. Still, I preferred the prior ending (without the additional surprise). It just seemed redundant to repeat the same sub plot twice with two different women. Redundant, but possible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
my ass

Great story, my ass. This pussy whipped cuckhold deserves the worst shit pizza for breakfast, because he already slimed down supper. The Doc is a three time loser for for violating professional ethics, and jeffy wimps and says ok... no harm done. He became a two-time loser when he came back, and a three time loser when he stayed and swallowed their shit!

bornagainbornagainalmost 17 years ago
It stunck

You had a good start on the first chapter when Jeff was going to get Burris sent to Farouk then go on a cruise with Shannon and Wayne and Martha then out of left field on the second chapter you fuck it all up by letting Shannon and Burris use Jeff as a sub for Burris that is like using him as a door mat that is not right for Jeff he should have just divorced Shannon you had it going great when he got pissed off at them then you made him into a wimp.

Pat

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
2nd chapter sucked

who wrote that second chapter and put your name on it, it changes the main character entirely. even the readers can see that. i give first chapter a 100 and second chapter a 0 for a total of 50

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 16 years ago
This did not improve part one . . .

I realize this story was posted 5 years ago, but I just discovered it along with part 1. I can't believe Jeff would cave in so easily to Shannon's lesbian affair with her doctor. Then Jeff appears to grow half a testicle when he threatens the doctor after she berates him! Finally he caves, as we knew he would. His dick got him into trouble in the first place, and it continues to do the thinking for him this time. Really, how is this relationship going to succeed? His wife is having sex with another partner, surely that has to lessen her feelings towards him? Maybe some people really believe it is possible for a woman to love more than one person. Frankly, that love for the lesbian doctor can't help but come between herself and her husband. If the relationship were just pure sex, then maybe I could buy it, but since it was a relationship for several years with her doctor (the ethics of that are awful, BTW, and illegal in all 50 states as well), then the lesbian relationship was obviously a strong one with emotional ties, not just physical ones. And once again, Alan does not get punished. I think there is really nothing for Jeff and he should divorce his wife, preserving what little self-respect might remain to him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
how many times?

shannon does things that cause disbelief - notably for jeff. she wants her cake and to eat it too.five yeas away from her is not enough

dangerouslydeaddangerouslydeadover 15 years ago
She cheated Again - Simple!

what happened here? She cheated for a second time. Made up a convenient lie and then nothing!! I can see a few men behaving like Jeffy but I cannot appreciate a story where everyone is self distructive. Peace!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
There is a third ending if you don't like this one

Read "Final Edition" by this author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
a pet

If they had a pet she would screw it and this author would still keep them together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
my, my

She slept with his enemy for three months doing everything with him, he slept with a woman for one night was sued and lost everything, came back home forgave her and moved on. Some morons call this a great story oh i forgot his parents wanted him to talk to her to i quess their life message to their son was the more they fuck you the happy you should be.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
MY MY

By far yhe worst author i have ever read what a piece of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Garbage

Like the lover being female makes it all right.

bigguy323bigguy323over 14 years ago
Another waste of words....

The author must be a woman. NO Guy would write such drivel. For gods sake, does this character have ANY male DNA? First, she GRINDS his face in her infidelity for THREE MONTHS, then after he returns she does it again...AND HE GOES WITH IT?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WHAT A PIECE OF LITERARY CRAP

What a piece of literary crap! Nobody does what she did to him with Alan and just apologies, and he's such a pussy that he takes the bitch back. Actually, she was unfaithful to him with two different lovers. As a human being, he's just a scum of a man. How can somebody do what his wife did to him and says that she loves him. If that's what she does to somebody she loves, I'm waiting to see what she does to somebody she hates! The first story was good. Marriages do break down, and people move on. No woman is worth the humiliation she gave him openly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Rubbish...

rubbish... rubbish.

Oh did I say this was rubbish?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
garbage

garbage pure and simple

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I think...

both losers deserve each other. The protagnist is a spineless idiot.

0649d0649dover 13 years ago
after that last acceptance ..

I just find this bullshit disappointing. That was his last gate closed and now he can't back out. Good grief! How can he fuck 2 bitches and stay with them?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I am sorry this ending just isn't right. What happend to honesty and a devoted love of a wife????? R.T.

TechRaiderTechRaiderover 12 years ago
decent story

(if i made it this far)if i was in jeff's place, id have left when she lied about not being with anyone for the last 5 years. i would have decided if she lied to me for any reason what so ever i was gone. there wouldnt be a repeat of any of the previous events. except maybe kill all involved then leave town again.

on another topic, what the fuck does her studying martial arts have to do with the story? why even bring it up? she never got into a fight with anyone! another thing, said she had several black belts in multiple styles. you aint going to get that many black belts in only 5 years. not even talking about being considered a master of said style, that takes 10-15 years or more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Shit

Can't believe I'm bothering, but he leaves her because of all the cheating and now gives her a pass because she's half dyke now? You piled enough bullshit in the other chapter and I swear, I did not think it possible to pile any more on, I really didn't. How the fuck you found a shovel large enough I have no idea. Your writing is fine. Your plotlines make about as much sense as the assholes who believe Obama is the messiah, rides a unicorn and craps rainbows.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Third Chapter direction

How about you have the characters figure out how to get revenge against Alan for setting all of this in motion?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Oh man...

What a horrible disappointment..

I like cuckolding, if that's the couple's thing.

I like threesomes, if that's the couple's thing.

I love monogamy, if that's the couples thing.

I even like cuckolding and threesomes together, if that's the couple's thing.

But in this story, it all came about all wrong. Reconciliation, after betrayal and massive over-retaliation do not make for reasonable continuity and plausibility.

Further betrayal even if it is with another woman is just not plausibly possible to overcome. It's just how it is man.

If this guy was the type to be able to live with this shit, he wouldn't have disappeared for five years.

Pisses me off, because as a very popular author on this site, I myself recognise that this could have been a GREAT story.

Sorry.

auhunter04auhunter04over 12 years ago
ugg

its a joke WTF?

slaverowanslaverowanover 12 years ago

garbage... utter garbage. I dont know of a man in the world who would put up with this shit. Not even a cuckold loving peadophile like DWornock.

Garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What a load of shit

Cheating is cheating. Waste of words, sorry I wasted my time reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
BOOOOOOOOOOOO

Old story..doesn't mellow with age.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Waste of words

Your man had no balls....why you had him take her back....whatever.

caveapecaveapeabout 12 years ago
more

Please another chapter or chapters. A lot of the readers are for a circle jerk writeing . This story has a great future, you have layed down a great base to take it to the next level.

Fighting41Fighting41about 12 years ago
Save the Shit

For the toilet bowl not posting it on Lit. This is first class bull crap just let the story die here

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
SHANNON IS GONE PAPA

she;s drifter out of sync. TK U MLJ LV NV

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 12 years ago
I liked it...

A little too much angst but overall enjoyable. Thanks for writing.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Total Fucking Crap

You made Jeff a fucking cuckold asshole wimp for taking his lesbian wife back. I don't care how many threesomes he might get he has no balls. Shannon is a sorry excuse for a "wife" and Jeff should have never returned. Fuck you author you fucked up this story worse than I thought possible. You're an asshole too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What Bullshit

Rob what is your problem, don't like men it seems. This is the biggest bullshit story and ending i've ever seen. You always seems to make sure the women shine and the men get fucked in your stories. Get a set of balls because i think somewhere alone the line you lost yours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Crap

His standards as an author are failing. He is now writing cuckold crap!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well written. Gave it a 5

To piss off the white trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Crap

She drove him away, now she cheats with a woman and he accepts it...Whatever. Cheating is cheating. Should have stopped with ch. 1

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

When are you going to bring a black guy in and having Jeff suck his cum out of his wife's pussy. That's pretty much where this story is headed to. Absolute shit from a once decent author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What a sicko story!

Comment by racist a couple of months ago adds to the disgust of this tale. Conners is truly a sorry piece of filth.

RhomanovRhomanovover 11 years ago
A bit stumpy

Tad short in comparison to chap 1........

Will leave it unmarked for now.

Thx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

You're a fucking wimp!!!!!

TheGrimReaper81TheGrimReaper81about 11 years ago
Personally...

I would have left Shannon right there, on the spot. She confessed in front of his entire family, etc. that she did NOT have sex; she's pulling a play on words. Bottom line is, she lied to him. She was not honest and upfront with her husband in her attempt of reconciliation, so she screwed up.

Not the best way to start earning back someone's trust. Goddamn cunt!

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 11 years ago
Well an intersting way to "fix" people and a relationship

My radar is beeping up a storm too though -

Who did she lose the hair for? truth is hard to see through so much haze - and who is she loyal to when the shit hits the fan in a year?

It will be an interesting part 4

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I gave it 1 star...

... Enough said. Panther Fan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Cheating is cheating

I don't care if she 's cheating with a man or a woman - it's still cheating. He can get an STD or herpes or Aids from her just as easily. I would have walked out the first time I saw them in bed together. Jeff is a moron.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A Grade, gilt edge WIMP

Gave it 1*

monkcalmmonkcalmover 10 years ago
still a pity

a Bi woman is just walking contradioction in a marriage , they cant be moms, wives, or anything to a decent man, they will lie cheat and destroy all around them because sex is just an act it has no emotional attachment to it. How many Bi's are married to good men?...0.. they are a great fuck but shit for a human,and this writer seems to love to write shitty females, no real women no remorse or regret...but its the time of the feminist Bi's a the writer captured it in the story they want all cake and do not care who or what it destroys.. thank god marriage is on the decline..men are waking up and unlike this guy in the story...men are demanding respect(she had none for him), loyalty(you must be kidding she is Bi), Honor (she was a lying skank).

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
jeff is

an idiot for trusting her again

I'm usually not the "burn the bitch"- type

bit at this one -oh yes do it big time

burn the bitch

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WOW ! ! !

You must be out of your fucking mind. This is pure bull shit and nothing less.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
5 years?

Even a nun/monk would have moved on by then. And to involve Anne in the way you did? No marriage on earth survives that bullshit. Just way to implausible, even for fiction. I gave you a "1" because it was just too unbelievable.

griz375griz375over 10 years ago
What kind of unbelievable juvenile fucking drivel is this???

First let me say that I recognize this is a no-cost site & all the stories posted here are offered free of charge for interested readers enjoyment and I for one am highly appreciative of the generousity

Second, I've read a lot of stuff from a lot of authors on Literotica that is really good storytelling - a decent plot, character development & some very good sexy & humorous content

Some of it, on the other hand, is so sketchy it can't really be described as Literature OR Erotic

This piece sets a new, very abysmal all-time low in my opinion and that applies to BOTH parts of Shannon Gets Her Revenge BUT I must Pt II is the worst of the two

PLEASE DO NOT write a 3rd Chapter! PLEASE!

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 10 years ago
I enjoyed the story, pretty much except for his wife did for revenge.

He should have put his foot down after about a week and then kicked Alan's ass. If he and his wife had truly communicated after that there would not have been five years of wandering. (And all his absence was wrong to his family, he was a pussy.) That was his fault. It worked out but I do not think this warrants a Part 3. Entertaining story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
She lied to him ...

She lied to him to get him back. She had taken another lover while he was gone and expected him to accept the situation when he returned. Bullshit. Divorce the bitch and out her and the doctor.

Tim413Tim413about 10 years ago
IMHO

Better and much more believable than chapter 1.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
My demand is for the author to stand in front of a speeding freight train.

You gotta be extremely sick to post such trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I don't get it.

This was well written. Let's start there. But your ending that he would accept her cheating on him just because it was a woman simply doesn't ring true. I guess as a male fantasy (two women and all that) it might work. But as you wrote Rob's character, I just don't see him doing anything but get up, walk away and get a divorce. She's STILL cheating. Whether or not it's with a man or a woman has nothing to do with the basics - she's a cheater. Sorry, I hated the ending.

xtchrxtchrover 9 years ago
Nonsense!

What's there to say. I just read a story that was so far outside of my knowledge base that I don't understand it. This supposed wife cheated on him again, only this time for 3 years. I would love to share 2 women but not in this situation and not in a million years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
2 stars

nuff said

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Shannon was/is evil

"Shannon had picked Jeff’s biggest rival at his old job to have an affair with."

First, anyone who would choose their spouses worst enemy, becomes their worst enemy. Shannon needed to be cut loose and shitcanned from him and his families life. She was pure evil to do that to her husband she purported to love, for months.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Second part was lost

Still a 4, but this lesbian theme NO, I am sure the in-laws would never accept. Cheating was cheating, if Shannon was truly sorry, understood what she did in the beginning was wrong and beyond any level of acceptance then why a lesbian relationship? Furthermore Shannon recruited Alan for this revenge, not the other way around. I see the set up was only office related. Sex with the secretary hum? sexual harassment, big settlement, Jeff gets demoted or fired, so Alan moves in takes over new job, more pay while Jeff is unemployed, the fact Shannon approaches about revenge was just a nice added bonus Alan never imagined. No this story should have dealt with the issues, but it didn't and became just a plain story for literotica and nothing useful. Sad. This story had so much that resembled many failing or troubled marriages in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

just bad.

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 8 years ago
Shannon's A Pig!

Alan or Anne,Shannon uses both to separate herself from the marital love that she should be bestowing on her husband.

AND,he's an absolute wuss! First letting Shit-heel Shannon use his arch enemy to run him off,and then showing him he's been replaced by Dr. Dyke.

- These people all deserve to die quickly in a shit-storm! Scatrina!

chytownchytownalmost 8 years ago
The End***

Thanks for the read.

TonyKiwiTonyKiwialmost 8 years ago
yip

a chock of shit story, why would you even come back was he too useless that he couldn't support him self, just sounds BS. #1 TK

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What a mess

4 stars for good writing, one gold star for the insanity of Shannon. I'm amazed he accepted the situation, Shannon lied by misinformation and almost seemed to be rubbing his face in things again. Anne made things worse by going off on Jeff, knowing what she knew about how Jeff and Shannon had left off should have taken a step back. Guess that jewelry of "Jeff's Only" was another lie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hated the reconciliation...

Nobody to like in this story, ending was weak. She remained married to him because she loved him so much, but actually started munching a lesbian doctor instead of finding another boyfriend to cuckold him with. How many times does she get to use the excuse, "But I was so lonely and afraid and hurt and blah, blah, blah"?

Sorry, story started out fine, but he should have told his sister and family to butt out while he divorces the slut who was so cruel to him. Then he could have started over with some semblance of self-esteem and integrity. The author tried to make us believe that he could so easily blow-off 3 months of mental torture AND find out that she was cheating on him most of the time he was gone, this time with a lesbian. Sorry, not buying it, certainly don't like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just so's you know

The word for messy looking is unkempt not unkept.

uncomonnerduncomonnerdover 7 years ago
Ready for another round

You mentioned that their might be a third chapter well I say bring it on ill be sure to check it out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Stink-0-

The first chapter was bad but this was just ridiculous

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Since this author couldn't be bothered to post the final installment in with these 2 chapters, the rest of the garbage is here:

https://www.literotica.com/s/final-edition

ejsathomeejsathomeabout 7 years ago
Ridiculous . . .

. . . the emotional back and forth, up and down, was absurd. I can't figure out why I read this stuff.

tigger119tigger119almost 7 years ago
Totally trashed the story......

It was going okay until the girl-girl ambush, and that's exactly what it was. Omitting something as important as another sexual relationship with another who is not your spouse is still a lie. Cheating is still cheating no matter the gender of the cheater's lover. There was another similar story to this in which the wife did almost the same thing AND it was a wrongful revenge situation in which, hubby tracked wifey, found the affair she had with her woman doctor and ended up burning them both. To totally do a 180 after that vicious tirade rant he made to Dr. Anne would have been completely out of character for Jeff and questions his credibility as a man. Here was a man depicted in the last stages of ending his marriage and finding that she had an ONGOING sexual relationship with her doctor, who, I remind the readers, had been investigated for ethical violations and inappropriate conduct with previous patients, that all of a sudden he wants to make nice, play patty fingers and be all kumbaya with wifey-poo and doc-delish, does not compute. Sorry, I rate this as an epic FAIL like all those fail vids on YouTube. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
SucKcedes As a Meat-Jerker

This 2nd part of the story makes no pretenses,it's a pud-pounder!

Certainly worth a look if your goal is to beat your meat!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UGH!!!!

THE STORY SUCKS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Kill shannon. Kill the doctor

Then to keep us all from future suffering take aways Rob C's computer.

Bet ya thought I was gonna say "Kill the author".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
well

Its just not realistic. Her destruction was to through.

No guy would ever ever go back to her.

And even if he had brain damage and did, finding out she had cheated, again, would have sealed her fate.

Oh and the doctor would have lost her license.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Chapter 1 was good, this chapter was basically a clusterfuck trainwreck up until the last sentence. Why bother?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
So.......

Where is chapter 3? -5*'s for an unfinished story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
One good night?

So tomorrow he files for a divorce. His wife is a liar and a lesbian. Such is life. But this story is unfinished. I REALLY miss FTDS. He could have written the divorce chapter well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

This was actually worse the second time around...why did you bother? Honestly, you should have left it at one chapter, this was worse than getting a root canal and a colonoscopy at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Garbage!

This follow-up was crapola through and through! The twat was even more disgusting than she was in Part 1 and the skank she brought into the mix turned a lousy story line into total garbage. You should have stopped after Part 1! Shannon got her revenge on anyone who read these stories!

Dunny69Dunny69about 5 years ago
Starting to feel negative then pt 2 totally fed up

I thought pt 1 was getting to be poor in wondering how in the real world could he accept what she di's and then pt2 just piled on the crap. Only got to para 1 in pt2 and now just want to thank you for your efforts but ..... Honestly ..... Really ??? Total bollocks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
what crap

Sigh... I wasnt crazy about the story at the end of part 1 but I figured I would ride it out. I couldn't even make it through part 2... just kinda skimmed it and read the end to see the conclusion. The real problem for me is that its all so far outside the realm of possible

1. You don't write off your marriage and get on with your life for 5yrs and then come back and feel that love. Lets do a poll... how many people take more than 5yrs to recover from a breakup?

2. Forgiving what she did with Alan is total crap, Ive never met anyone who would put up with that for 3months let alone ever even come close to forgiving.

3. Wife is in pieces that she drove him away through an affair... so she has another affair.

4. Knowing from husbands reaction how he feels about her previous affair... she's going to reveal she's been fucking someone for 3yrs (note she I guess got over him leaving in 2yrs...) and have any kind of expectation that he will be ok with it? Let alone that whole "I said I hadn't dated any men... not that I hadn't dated".

Anyway, This was the first story of yours I tried to read... I don't think I'll be taking a look at any of your others. Thanks for the effort, good luck.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Fan

I'm a fan, but you ruined that story. I thought Jeff had grown some balls, but you took them away again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Trust me, with the way you turned the burning car crash that was Part 1 into a inferno freeway pileup in Chapter 2, NO ONE is interested in you mangling it any worse with a Chapter 3.

secretsalsecretsalover 3 years ago

Haha, easy to see how she can comfortably wrap him around her finger, what with him not having a spine and all.

Also, wow... just realised how ancient this submission is. Might as well be pissing into the wind with my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Borderline bipolar

Went from one crazy peak to the next. To erratic and unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Without a doubt

This is some of the worst bullshit I have ever had the misfortune to have read. Skipped much as I thought it couldn't get worse, but it did.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Shannon needs to deal with Alan

Shannon still has a huge unpaid debt to Jeff because of her actions with Alan. It is her responsibility to deliver Alan some horrific pain. Anne owes a large debt to Jeff as well so she should be more than willing to contribute her surgical skills to the cause.

Alan needs to be drugged and abducted. When he awakens many days later, he should discover he has had a major operation. Although sexual reassignment surgery would be my top choice, penectomy and castration would be a reasonable alternative. Complete forced feminization seems perfect for such a huge prick. Living as a nullo, however, would no doubt be sufficient misery.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Author musta been high on a full bouquet of weeds ... this was a crazy meaningless roller coaster ride with nothing making any sort of sense!....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I doubt there will be a part 3 after almost two decades.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous