Shanta: Peng

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man was a little shorter than her 5'10" frame. When she wouldn't stop struggling he simply pounded her on the back of the head and darkness engulfed her.

Shanta awoke later with the worst migraine in her life. God, she'd kill for some aspirin! Whenever she turned she felt like she was going to puke and felt like her brain was being stabbed with a knife. Her vision was blurry and things moved in slow motion. Her head throbbed some more as she propped herself up on one elbow. Saliva drooled from her mouth. Her lips were dry and she licked them. She was lying on a large round bed covered with a bear skin fur, complete with the head. The animal's face was frozen in an angry snarl.

Shanta checked herself physically. It appeared she hadn't been violated. She sighed, slowly sitting on the edge of the bed. Her head swirled in pain as she did do. After rubbing her eyes the blurred vision cleared. It seemed like she was in some desert commune. The walls of this room were a desert tan. Walking up to the door she tried the knob. Locked, as she had expected.

She started pounding it hard. "LET ME OUT OF HERE! LET ME OUT OF HERE NOW!" She kept at it but there was no response. Her fists soon got tired.

* * *

Leslie woke up to similar conditions: the painfully throbbing headache, some nausea. It subsided later. She was also lying on a circular bed covered with fur. After checking her body carefully she tried to open the door but it was locked. Luckily, her glasses had not been damaged. She sat down on the bed and waited.

Later, Shanta was fed and a white man escorted her to a bathroom where she bathed. The guy was bald and it took her a moment before she realized he was the one wearing the Nazi helmet and camouflage vest. His eyes were a steel blue. When they returned to the bedroom he locked the door.

"Feeling better?" he asked softly.

When she didn't answer he grabbed her arm and quickly injected a needle into her vein.

"HEY!" she said.

But it was too late. She soon felt the effects of the powerful aphrodisiac. Her big, plum-colored nipples became erect, bulging out. And her giant cunt got wet. She fought with all her might but the drug was overwhelming. It broke her strong will, even causing her to scream as Skinhead approached her. But eventually she accepted it with a wide grin. The aphrodisiac made her very happy, very horny, and nothing else was on her mind except sex.

Mullet joined them. Shanta started doing a stripper's dance for them, her big tits shaking and bouncing like a pair of yo-yos.

Mullet's jaw dropped wide open. "Goddamn! They're huge!"

Her breasts swung back and forth and she shook her big, curvaceous booty. Skinhead slapped it repeatedly and she howled like a wild animal. Mullet went to a console and turned on some loud rock music.

"Too bad we don't have a pole!" Mullet said.

Shanta was taller than both of them, and still shaking her brown butt before them. The two men took turns slapping that ass! She kept shaking her big boobs, enticing them with lap dances.

Skinhead stood while she climbed him, holding onto his strong neck. After straddling her muscular legs tightly around him, his hands supported her butt. She guided his monstrous dick into her vagina. He began pumping her fast and she moaned loudly and deeply.

"Goddamn! We've got a real screamer here!" Mullet said, laughing. "She's the biggest Indian woman I've seen. Never saw one with big titties like that."

"Never did it with an Indian woman," Skinhead said.

She shot him a naughty look. "Maybe you'll like it."

She rode him fast, going up and down like she was on a merry-go-round. Her big brown eyes locked with his. She had the widest, happiest smile on her face. This must be heaven! La-la land! Land of peaches and cream and delicious strawberries! She felt his gigantic balls flopping against her as he grinded her even faster. They made a gentle rapping sound.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!" Shanta screamed. "OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH! OOOOOHHH! AAAAAAHHH! OOOOOOOOHHHH! AAAAAAAAAAHHHH! OOOHH, GOD, OOOOOHHH, GOD! OOOOHH LORD! OOOOOOOOOHHHHH! AAAAAAHHHHH! OOOOOOOOOHHHHHH! AAAAAAAHHHHHH! OOOOOHH! AAAAAAAAHHHHH! OOOOOOOHHHHHH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! OOOOOOOHHHHHHH! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH! OOOOOOOOOOHHHHH!"

This was all they heard for a long, long time! Skinhead slapped her ass over and over again and she howled. Mullet sat on a chair and watched eagerly.

Skinhead looked at her, smiling. "You wanna marry me and bear all my babies? Huh?"

She kept moaning.

"We gotta create the master race! Maintain it! Whaddya say, gorgeous?"

Her moans continued. He went even faster, his big manhood thrusting into her deeply. His nuts kept flopping against her as she got a better grip on his neck.

Shanta's passionate moans grew deafening, begging for mercy. "AAAAAAAAHHH! OOOOOOOOOHHHHH! AAAAAAAHHHHHH! OOOOOOOOOHHHHHH!"

Soon he came inside her pussy, shooting every last, single drop of his precious, sacred semen into her. She wouldn't let go of him, begging for more and more.

"NO! NOOOOOOO! DON'T STOP! MORE, MOOOOORE, MOOOORE!" she said.

Shanta knelt before Mullet and gave him a good, old fashioned blowjob. Slow, sensual, and teasing at first. And fast, rough, and raunchy later on. She sucked his dick ravenously, licking his large balls.

"Man, looks like she ain't had dick in a while!" Mullet said, his eyes bulging out at her. "Slow down, girl!"

But she didn't. She sucked him super fast, like she was possessed and going through convulsions. Out of control! Her long tongue painted his balls, dick, thighs, and chest.

"OOOOHH, GOD!" he said. "OOOOOOHHHH, LORD HAVE MERCY! WHAT YOU DO TO A MAN!"

She laughed. He lied down on the bed and she sat on top, guiding his dick into her pussy. Her upper body crouched over him, her shoulder length black hair falling across his face. Her hair smelled of apple-scented shampoo. He loved it when her hair raked gently across his face and chest. They French kissed like crazy. There was so much passionate tongue thrusting going on to bring down the house. She kept sticking her tongue deep into his mouth. At one point he had to push her away so he could catch his breath.

"You wimp!" Skinhead said. "Can you handle her? I don't think. I think she's too much woman for you! Chicken shit!" He laughed.

The soul kissing continued. He brushed her hair out of his eyes and face and he pumped her fast and hard the way she liked it. His balls bounced against her wildly as he speeded things up. His dick slipped out once and she eagerly helped him put it back in. He resumed the fast grinding, thinking that her deafening moans were going to make the ceiling cave in.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!" Shanta screamed. "OOOOHHH, GOD, OOOHH, GOD! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH! OOOOOOOOOHHH! AAAAAHHHHH! OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH! OOOOOHHHH! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH! OOOOOOOOOHHHHHH! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH! OOOOOOOOOOHHHH! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHH!"

This was all they heard in the communal dwelling. Finally, he ejaculated inside her, his fingernails digging deep into her huge, muscular thighs.

"OOOOOHH, GOD!" Mullet kept saying. "OOOOOHHHH, GOD, OOOOOOH GOD!"

Leslie's glasses fogged up as she rode a pale, skinny man. He sat on a straight back chair in the middle of the room and she sat her thick, muscular frame on top of him. They French kissed as he kept pumping his dick into her pussy. Pale One sucked and kissed her big brown breasts, sucked and licked her large, dark nipples. God, they're enormous! He even bit her nipples, causing her to cry out. He slapped her butt over and over again, sticking his long fingers deep between her cheeks. It was warm and damp in there.

He kissed her sensually. Her breath and mouth were salty. He went faster and harder, his big, droopy balls slapping gently against her butt. Her hand reached down and grabbed them, stroking them tenderly.

"Be gentle now," he whispered sexily. "The seeds of the master race are in there."

Leslie's loud moans continued. He thought he would go deaf from those moans. Soon, he came inside her and she held him tight. After the last of his precious cum spurted out she kissed him feverishly.

Shanta lost all track of time. She had no idea how long she had been at the desert commune. All the nonstop fucking disoriented her. It felt so wonderful, so blissful that she didn't care about anything else. She had to have it every day. Had she been here days? Weeks? Months? She shrugged. The strong effects of the aphrodisiac did not wear off yet. When would it subside? She didn't care. She had to have more. She wanted to say she'd been there at least four weeks. That was just a guess. And in those four weeks she fucked every single, fricking day. WOW! She had to have more. . .

She saw Leslie every now and then and they chatted. She had done it with women before and preferred men much more. She was watching TV with Skinhead in the living room, sitting close to him. His hand caressed her massive, muscular thigh, fingering her pussy occasionally. When he did so she closed her eyes and moaned. Her hand would stroke his humungous pink dick and fondle his balls. For now, they were a very happy, happy couple.

She looked at the TV. "That's an ancient television."

He nodded. "I know. I bartered for it in Capren. You don't see them much anymore but I like keepin' it around. It's like a novelty, know what I mean?"

"Yeah." She stared at the DVD and VHS player below the television. "Gee, haven't seen a DVD and VHS player in ages. You bartered for that too?"

He kissed her full lips. "Yep." He kissed and sucked her big tits, burying his face in them. Her hooters smothered him and his breathing grew labored. She looked at the television screen briefly before turning her attention to him. She sat in his lap and her big, pendulous tits hung above his enthusiastic face, a big grin on his face. He looked like a kid in a candy store. He reached up and kissed and sucked them hungrily, sucking her nipples like a baby.

They French kissed. Her mouth tasted salty. She fondled his nuts and dick some more.

She looked back at the TV again. "What's the movie about?"

"Dunno." He buried his face in her sweaty brown breasts again, switching the TV off. His penis slid smoothly into her cunt and he began grinding. As he went faster his nuts bounced against her ass. The gentle rapping sound returned. They raised their hands up in the air, interlacing their fingers together in a sacred, ritualistic pose. Then she held his face gently, bringing it close to hers so she could soul kiss him.

"You didn't answer my question the other day," he said.

"What question?"

"Wanna marry and give birth to all my babies?"

She didn't respond, smothering him with kisses instead.

He pushed her away for a second. "I prefer a white woman but you're drop dead gorgeous!" They resumed kissing.

His dick slipped out and she guided it back in. He thrusted his manhood super fast into her, going deep and to the hilt.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOHHH!" she said. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH! OOOOOHH! OOOOOOOOOOOHH! OOOOOOOOOOOOOHH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH! OOOOOOOOOOOHH! AAAAAAAAAAAAHH! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH! OOOOOOOOOOOOHHH! OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH!"

Seconds later, his warm cum shot inside her and she experienced the most wonderful orgasm. One that had her beaming widely.

Leslie and Mullet fucked in position 69. She sucked his dick hungrily while he ate her pussy with delight.

Pale One watched, his jaw dropping. "Boy, she's fast!

Next, they tried the wheelbarrow position with Mullet holding her feet up. That got strenuous after a while, considering her big, muscular frame. Then they both lied down sideways on the round bed, with him behind her. She spread her legs wide open and Mullet slid his dick into her vagina. He buried his face into her sweaty black hair, kissing her wide brown back as he pumped her. Pale One lied in front of her and sucked and kissed her breasts and big nipples. They remained a perfect, beautiful sandwich for a while until Mullet ejaculated inside her. She experienced an awesome orgasm, clutching his thigh.

Leslie lied on her back and spread her legs as Pale One mounted her in the standard Mission position. She straddled her muscular legs tightly around him. Beads of his sweat dropped onto her face and chest as he came. Her glasses fogged up. She hugged him tightly, her moans booming throughout the silent commune.

One of the crowning achievements for Shanta was during round fifteen. Was it fifteen or twenty one? She thought a moment, shaking her head. Twenty five? Thirty? Fifty? She couldn't be sure. Time was meaningless here. She had no clue where she was, either. The peng was still working strong inside her.

After showering she took a nap on a hammock in the yard. It was still scorching hot and a warm desert breeze blew the hammock gently back and forth. The motion made her sleep peacefully. Rest was definitely needed after all that fucking. She had a dream about her driving the solar powered van across the desert. Later, she reached Tolar, set up her tent in the Farmer's Market, and had a very busy day. The dream ended when she was talking to someone. She didn't know who.

Skinhead approached her and caressed her bare feet gently. She purred sexily, her eyes still closed. A smile formed on her face. He massaged each of her toes, emphasizing the big ones.

"That feels so good," she said softly.

"Better than all the fucking we did?"

Shanta chuckled. He bent down and sucked and licked her feet, his warm, wet tongue gently touching each toe, between each toe. Licking the heel of each foot. She moaned. His long tongue painted her entire body, not a spot or mole was missed. She tasted salty.

From the hammock they returned to the bedroom where they knelt on the circular bed. With him behind her he rubbed his dick against her big brown butt. His pre-cum spread across her ass. He spread her cheeks and lubed her anus. He fingered her butthole for a while and she moaned hungrily. She loved it when he fondled her ass, slapping it. Then the big moment came and he slid his dick into her anus. With the lubricant it slid in smoothly. She cried out a little when he initially put it in but soon started enjoying things.

So this was one of the crowning achievements for her: a good, old fashioned butt fuck. Skinhead started gently but she didn't like that. So he began ramming his cock in there fast. She clutched his thighs when he inserted his dick deep in there, to the hilt as usual. Her loud moans echoed through the commune. She turned her head back occasionally to kiss him. Shortly, his warm cum shot inside her anus. Her fingernails dug deeply into his thighs. They both moaned hysterically.

* * *

One of the crowning achievements was when Shanta sat her big ass on top of Skinhead's face. Both cheeks smothered him and his breathing became labored. He sucked and licked her anus and clitoris. She played with her breasts as he sucked super fast. Her moans pierced the dead of night.

"How does it taste?" she asked curiously.

"Salty."

To bring things to a complete full circle he pulled her to the edge of the bed. There, she spread her huge, muscular thighs wide open and he mounted her pussy. He gave it to her that way for a while before sticking his dick into her anus. She liked it equally both ways. Mullet came in and fingered her pussy fast while Skinhead continued thrusting. The tangle of sweaty human limbs climaxed shortly, with the trio moaning in chorus happily.

Several days later the effects of the peng began to diminish. Realizing the situation they were in the two women fled the desert commune one night when all the men were asleep. The women jumped into a dune buggy and raced off. They traveled for miles but had to seek shelter in the small town of Gren due to a powerful sandstorm.

Shanta looked out her motel room window at the nearby shopping mall. A long line trailed outside a store that sold sex products and toys. Peng! She shook her head in disbelief. It's everywhere! Wow! Well, at least now she could say she tried it and lived to tell about it. What an experience that had been. She shook her head again. Fucking for hours and days in the desert! Definitely not something she'd passed on to her children and grandchildren!

After taking a long shower she sat on the couch and watched a video in the room's monitor. She grew bored of the first program, a comedy that wasn't very funny, and made another selection at the video machine's console. She selected a documentary about alternative sources of energy and pollution. Even though it was good she fell asleep eventually.

The next morning the sandstorm was over and they continued their trek. They had bartered for weapons before leaving. As Shanta drove she thought reassuringly of the laser gun and crossbow she had acquired. Definitely necessary in this environment. She sat comfortably in the seat covered by a fur rug, the fur warm and soft under her bare ass. Then she floored the gas pedal with her bare foot. It was gonna be a long, long drive.

THE END

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
drivingmycardrivingmycarover 7 years ago
Amazing includes many of my fantasies

Very good I love this story. It is amazing the action the erotica includes so many of my personal desires and fetishes.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Busty Babysitter John has it bad for his top heavy young babysitter.in NonConsent/Reluctance
War of Lust A warrior struggles to hold out against an army of succubi.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Trilogy of Tits and Terror Ch. 01 A dark force hijacks a woman's body to seduce her husband.in Erotic Horror
Jungle Fever Jungle expedition leads to unexpected aphrodisiac discovery.in Mind Control
Crisis With Humanity close to extinction, repopulation is by force.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories