Shanu's Wedding Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time Shahnaz kept on pushing her hips up to meet her father's solid thrust all through out her orgasm. Shahnaz could feel her cunt walls relaxing with copious pussy juices and constant steady fucking for almost an hour by her insatiable father. She could feel that her father could now piston his cock more and more easily without making her wince.

Shahnaz whispered still sucking on her father's nose making her sound like an alien, "Ub mayree choot dheelee ho gayee lagtaa hai. Yadi aapka mun mayree choot ko jor say maaranay ka ho to aap maar sakatay hain."

Akbar nodded without dislodging his handsome nose out of his daughter's sucking mouth. He lifted his daughter's thighs on his arms and placed his hands on her large soft breasts and pulled his monstrously thick inhumanly long cock right out and sent it with a forceful thrust from his powerful hips. Shahnaz moaned loudly and wondered if she had made a mistake by offering her still raw cunt for a brutal fucking by her father's giant. Akbar now wanted to fuck his daughter feel as a beautiful woman should be fucked. He without any fuss changed the gear and used his enormous strength to slam his massively long super thick cock at fast pace which he upped with every thrust. He was now grunting loudly with each thrust. Soon the room was filled with Shanu's grunts as she tried to keep herself from shrieking and her father's grunts of wild animal trying to tear meat from his prey.

The room echoed with the sharp pistol like slaps of Akbar's groin hitting his daughter's delectable upturned ass as each time he hilted deep inside her soft overflowing pussy. Shahnaz now realised what a woman should feel like when she is fucked or made love to by her loving man. Her breaths soon became erratic. Her breasts ached and then hurt by her father's robust mauling. Her cunt was sore but still yearned her father's now brutal thrusts never to end. She was not aware but she was moaning constantly to encourage her father to fuck her.

"Abbu...aaahh. Mujhay chodiyay. Mayree choot maariyay. AAhhh...aapkaa lund bahut mota hai. Mayree chooot....bahut dard....aahh...ummm."

Akbar kept on fucking his beautiful daughter to her third orgasm as she fell silent and limp for many minutes. Akbar kept on fucking his daughter knowing she will soon be back with him and she was. Her moans, grunts were now interspersed with snorts as her father's brutal thrusts made her breathing erratic. Her mouth was open as she felt that her cunt was on fire and felt as if it was burning. The friction of her father's massive cock had made her soft cunt walls raw. Akbar could not help himself and he filled his mouth with his saliva and drooled it in is daughter's open mouth making her gurgle and choke.

Shahnaz was bewildered by her father's immense capacity to spontaneously make her lust go wild.

She creamed her another climax and her father roared and ejaculated on the downward thrust filling his daughter's sore cunt to a bursting with spurt after spurt of copious amount of his virile, thick white cum.

Shahnaz fell back after this body depleting orgasm but her father kept on fucking her. Shahnaz learnt her father unlike most men could keep on fucking without losing his steel even after cumming. Shahnaz now allowed herself in the strong buffeting waves of lust generated by her father's monster cock as he continued to fuck her for another one hour making her four times until she looked nearly unconscious. Her head lolled listlessly as he slammed his monster at lightening speed. Her open mouth drooled all over her face her eyes were rolled up in the sockets.

Akbar realised he had fucked his beautiful daughter to a standstill of exhaustion. He continued his brutal fucking as he gazed at the most beautiful face of his daughter and waited for his balls to spill over. In next twenty minutes Akbar exploded grunting like wild animal and he fell over his daughter's exhausted body as his mammoth cock spurted thick copious spurts after spurt of cum. He kept on cumming for five minutes. The nice feeling of tiredness engulfed him as well. It was close to five in the morning. He kissed his daughter and licked her face clean of saliva and her tears. He rolled on his side with his daughter in her arms who whimpered some unintelligible sounds. Akbar held his precious daughter in his arms and closed his eyes as sleep washed over both incestuous lovers, father's cock still buried inside his daughter's very sore and abused cunt which was untouched and virgin only a night ago.

Akbar woke up at about eight in the morning and was concerned if some maid chose to come in without warning as an unusual freak occurrence. Shahnaz was lost to the world. Akbar saw a message from Gulnaz on the Video telephone cum local intranet and text network. All rooms had these to leave messages on the big screen. Gulnaz had left a message for her daughter that she was going to city early and has asked maids not to disturb her. She would return by evening.

Akbar gently pulled his semi hard cock out his daughter's cunt who whined in sleep and snorted few times and fell back into deep sleep. Akbar looked at his sleeping daughter and listened to her soft deep breaths, which turned into sexy snores every few breaths. Her breasts showed signs of mauling by her father. Her pubic hair were covered with her virginal blood and mixed cum. This sight will stay with him all his life. He left a hand written note on the telemessage screen that his meetings would finish by four and he should be home quietly by six or so. He added, ' Shanu beta use warm towel packs to soothe your cunt, it can otherwise get very sore and swollen.' Love Abbu.

Shahnaz woke up around two in the afternoon. Her cunt was very sore. She noted both messages. She understood her father was hinting her to feel better as he would come to her in evening. She did exactly that. She threw the sheets in the laundry basket. Maids freshened up the bedroom and brought her brunch to her room.

Shahnaz soaked her cunt rest of the day with warm packs and took a quick shower. As she brushed her hair she looked at the clock it was early five-thirty.

Chapter 4 Gulnaz and Abbas

Gulnaz kept the live line to her ear as her father negotiated the flights like a twenty year old. She could make out he was in bathroom. He ran the bath as she could hear. She knew his house inside out. It was a huge bathroom and his bathtub was in the far corner close to big window looking into woodland.

Abbas Khan put the phone on the cistern as she took his clothes off. Gulnaz could hear every sound of rustling of clothes and her fertile imagination could visualise her father taking his shirt and jeans off. He would then take his boxers off. He took off his socks the last. Abbas was soon ready to enter the bath, which was nearly full. He felt his bursting bladder and started to pee. Gulnaz giggled like a child as she heard her father's pee stream hitting the water in toilet. He kept on pissing with a strong stream. Gulnaz smiled that her father must have been bursting. After few minutes the Abbas' urine stream broke into spurts each transmitted clearly to his daughter on the phone. Eventually he milked his heavy cock to drop the last drop off and picked up the phone.

"Sorry, Guloo. I am now ready to jump in the bath."

"Daddy your bladder must be very full."

"Gul, you heard me pee then?"

Gulnaz giggled, as she heard splashes of water indicating her father settling in the bath.

"Abbu, I could almost see you pee."

"Guloo, do not excite me. I only have animals around me. I can only use my imagination to see you in my mind," Gulnaz rubbed her fingers on her cunt as she heard her father declaring that even simple innuendo made him hot and lust for his daughter. Gulnaz felt warm and fuzzy.

"Abbu aapkaa lund kyaa kharra hai?" Gulnaz asked her father in a throaty whisper.

"Abhee poora to nahin kharra hai, pur tumharee awaaz sun kar meraa lund bahut jaldee kharra ho jaayegaa," Abbas held his enormous cock in his hand. His large hand could not go around his flaccid penis.

"Guloo, kyaa aapkee choot geelee hai" Abbas asked softly as he felt his bottle thick penis getting hard by every second.

"Daddy, aapko to pataa hai, mayree choot to hameshaa hee geelee rahatee hai. Aapkee awaaz sun kar to ub aur be geelee ho gayee hai. Aap upnaa lund kharra keejiyay, please. Mujhay aapkay lund say upnee choot marwaanee hai.' Gulnaz was now burning as her fingers rubbed her clitoris.

"Guloo beta meraa lund ub poora kharra hai. Aap upnee gaand nahin marwaaogee." Gulnaz smiled. Her father and she both always enjoyed bickering on this issue. Gulnaz always won and he always ended up 'fucking her cunt' on the phone. In reality it was a different matter. Gulnaz would be at his mercy and he would choose whatever orifice he wished to bury his monstrosity and Gulnaz would let him most submissively.

"Abbu phir aap mayree choot maariyay, please. Mujhay aapkay ghoray jaisay lund say upnee choot marwaanee hai."

"Guloo, upnee do unglee upnee choot may daal do. Phir jor say upnee choot maaro."

"Abbu, please tell me how you will fuck me with your monster cock," Gulnaz pleaded as she obeyed her father and was fucking her cunt with her two fingers.

Abbas Khan looked at his champagne bottle thick cock and missed his daughter sorely, "Guloo. I am going to kiss you all over first. I will kiss you mouth and make you swallow my saliva. I will then kiss your ears, suck on your ear lobes. You will be moaning by now. I will then kiss you beautiful nose. I will then put my tongue inside your nose and fuck your nose with my tongue. I will maul your breasts brutally hurting you. Guloo, you do like when I maul your breasts? Guloo I want you to pinch you nipples until it hurts."

"Yes abbu. Please crush my boobs with your big hands. I like when they hurt. I am pinching my nipples," Gulnaz let out a shriek as her nipples hurt, "Abbu please my nipples are really painful now."

"Guloo put three fingers in your cunt and I ant you to fuck your cunt fast. I am going to kiss you cunt and lick it until you are about to cum. I am then going to bend you over the toilet and fuck you from behind. Guloo, how do you want my cock- slow or fast," Abbas was now running his hand up and down his steel hard cock. Even his large had only managed to cover nearly half the circumference.

Gulnaz was fucking her cunt with her fingers as she heard her father's harsh breathing on the phone, " Abbu, I want you to fuck my cunt fast today. I want to cum quickly."

"Guloo, bend over the toilet. I am going to fuck your cunt hard and fast. I will spread you beautiful ass wide open and shove my cock in your wet open cunt. It will hurt you Guloo but I will not slow down," Abbas became silent as he felt heat rising in his cock, "I will then pull my cock out to the tip and shove it one thrust right to the hilt. I will crush your hanging beautiful breasts. Guloo can I put one finger in your ass?"

"Yes daddy, please fuck my cunt hard. You are really hurting my boobs. Please put you finger my ass. You can feel my shit with your finger," Gulnaz was now breathing ragged as her fingers drew her orgasm closer by second.

Abbas stroked his cock even faster. He wanted to cum with his daughter, "Guloo, rub your clit with your finger and pinch it for me. Tell me when you are ready to cum. I am going too push my finger right to mu knuckle inside you shit filled ass. I will push my finger I your shit. Guloo, would you lick my finger clean?"

Gulnaz rubbed her clitoris hard and then pinched it between her thumb and finger as her father would have done making her shriek. She knew her father would know why. She knew her father could control his orgasm at will. He can fuck for hours but he could also cum in minutes if he so desired, "Abbu, I will lick your finger covered with my shit. But fuck me hard now. I want to cum really bad."

Both father and daughter became silent but both could hear each other's ragged breathing over the phone.

Suddenly Gulnaz shrieked, "Abbu, mai aanay waalee hoon. Ahhhh.....Abbooooooo......Mayree choot maariyay."

Abbas stroked his cock even faster and closed his eyes and suddenly his monster cock spurted gallons of potent, virile gobs of sperm. He kept on spurting for minutes, "Guloo. Mai aapkee choot mai jhar rahaa hoon....Ummmmm."

There was no response from other side as Gulnaz was speechless after a body wrenching orgasm. It was amazing her father could do that to her even on phone.

She slowly spoke on the phone, "Abbu aapkaa lund jhar gayaa? Mai to pooree jhar gayee."

"Guloo beta, if you were here I would have asked to offer me you pee now. I really miss you."

"Daddy, why do you not come early? There is no reason to wait. Dadu can come as well," suggested Gulnaz eager to touch her father as soon she could.

"I agree. Dadu has gone to Malaysia for three days and then he plans to come with Shaad and kids. I will fly in tomorrow if that is fine?" Abbas and Jahangir had their own personal small plane that both used to travel to their families.

Gulnaz giggled with joy and father and daughter caught up with small family matters before both reluctantly said goodbye.

Gulnaz put the phone down and closed her eyes. Her mind could run the whole event, which happened nearly thirty years ago vividly. Twin girls and their father shared the same birthday. It happened on their birthday and Gulnaz always referred to it as their anniversary. This year it will be their thirtieth anniversary.

She sighed and her mind ran the fateful day thirty years ago, as if it happened recently.

**

The girls were happy and waiting for their birthday. There was a change of plan as their mother had to go their parents' house to help her father with her mother's hospital admission. They all agreed that the girls should go as well and could celebrate their birthday with their maternal grandparents. Fawzia was more eager than Gulnaz over this change of plan. Both girls were extremely pretty and physically precocious. Gulnaz had her father's temperament and was calmer of the two.

Fawzia was definitely closer to their mother but that would be very subtle to notice by anyone but their parents. As the day for packing arrived Gulnaz softly requested her parents that she should stay with her father so he is not alone and both girls can have their birthday celebrations. Her parents always reasoned and there was no reason to disagree. By friday her mother and Fawzia left by car. Gulnaz and her father pretended to be free spirits and went out for a walk where she was shone various specie of plants and trees. He was an amateur ornithologist and botanist.

They were both tired and sweaty on return. Abbas suggested a quick shower before they prepared dinner.

Gulnaz waited for her father to enter his bedroom and when she heard sounds of shower she softly moved inside her parent's bedroom and took her clothes off. Her body belied her tender years. She even then had a large par of breasts ad her pussy was already had a soft growth hair nearly covering her cunt lips.

Gulnaz politely knocked on the door of the complex shower door. Her father turned the shower off and opened the door. He peeked around the door to hide his lower half of the body. If he was surprised to see his beautiful daughter naked he hid it very well.

Gulnaz asked in her best voice, "Abbu, may I take my shower with you as we did sometime ago?"

Abbas Khan paused for a while and knew any stupid hesitation could mar the young girl's opinions of him; he smiled and opened the door fully. As Gulnaz entered the huge shower room both father and daughter looked at one another as two adults would.

Gulnaz saw what she had built up with her memories of childhood and hidden peeks at her parents. Her father was just under six feet tall and built big. He was really broad and big heavy muscles ran making him look more like a body builder rather than a mild mannered academic and sharp, intelligent entrepreneur that he was. He was extremely handsome. His massive chest was covered with thick growth of hair, which ran onto his belly and became even denser closer to his groin. The hair over his lower belly merged with his pubic hair. Gulnaz saw what she had seen from as she peeked into parents' bedroom. Her father's penis, if that is the right word, was humungous. It was thick as a champagne bottle and hung well below his large balls ensconsed in an equally big scrotum.

Abbas Khan was blessed with an enormously thick penis. In those precious moments when Gulnaz was running her eyes all over father's body her father quickly assessed her fast maturing daughter. Gulnaz was well ahead of her years both in physical and mental development. She could easily pass as eighteen years old if no one was any wiser.

Abbas broke the spell and chided his daughter, "Guloo beta, I hope your old and ugly father has not made you change your mind about the shower."

Gulnaz shook her beautiful head and said complainingly, "My abbu is not old and he is the most handsome dad in the whole wide word."

Abbas bend down and kissed his daughter on her mouth. He turned the shower on and pulled Gulnaz closer to him. Gulnaz by now recovered her initial awe of the man that her father was. She rubbed her tiny hands all over his belly and chest to help run the water over his body. Abbas gently rinsed her hair. Her father put shampoo in her hair and expertly rolled her long hair into a bun so that they would stay out of her face.

He then used a gentle sweet smelling body wash on a natural sponge and gently soaped his daughter's already voluptuous body. He ran the soapy sponge over her neck and chest including her breasts. He continued over her belly. Abbas then soaped her back including her bottom. He then knelt down on the shower floor and continued to soap her soft hair covered pussy and then soaped her legs from thighs to all the toes. Her father then turned her around and soaped her buttocks. He gently separated her ass cheeks and ran the soapy hand across her cleft including her anus making her gasp.

Abbas then whispered to his daughter, "Guloo beta I will gently clean your front as mum had taught you." He ran soapy fingers all along Gulnaz's vaginal lips and gently separated them to clean the inside of his daughter's cunt lips. He could hear and feel his daughter catch her breath once again.

Abbas got up and said cheerily, 'Guloo beta, we will leave the shampoo for few minutes in the mean time I will soap myself."

Gulnaz by now recovered her wits and chimed, " Abbu it is my turn to wash you."

Gulnaz used the same soapy sponge and soaped her father's huge body as he helped her by kneeling on the floor. Once done, he stood up. Gulnaz now diligently soaped his lower back and went to his massive hairy thighs leaving his hips and genitalia alone. Abbas thought his daughter and become self conscious and smiled inside. Gulnaz sat on the floor and soaped her father's feet and all toes carefully. Then she got up and dropped the sponge on the floor. She rubbed soap on her tiny hands and rubbed soap on his massive buttocks.

She rubbed each buttock vigorously. She finished by running her tiny fingers in the deep cleft of her father's bottom and she rubbed gentle soap all along the cleft. Her fingers lingered for many moments over her father's anus. Gulnaz gently traced her father's anus with her index finger as she soaped his ass. She could feel her father tense up her ass cheek muscles.

Then she went in front of her father with more soap on her pretty hands and rubbed it in his thick pubic growth. Then she ran her soap filled hands all along his colossal penis. Her tiny hands were dwarfed by its monstrous girth and length. She lifted her father's heavy circumcised penis in her left hand and cleaned his glans assiduously and ran her fingertip all along the groove beneath his gargantuan glans and finished by running the same fingertip all along his large pee hole. There was no doubt in both of their minds that her father's penis started to grow heavier and harder as she ministered to it.

1...34567...19