Shanu's Wedding Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gulnaz smiled when she finished, " Abbu now you will also be the cleanest abbu as well as the most handsome in the whole world."

Both father and daughter laughed heartily and then her father washed shampoo out of Gulnaz's hair. They both washed the soap off each other their hand not missing their private parts anytime. They were not self-conscious any more. Abbas towelled Gulnaz gently. He wrapped her hair in a towel to dry at the end. Gulnaz dried her father taking extra time and care over his wide massive ass and groin.

Abbas could not but notice the wild sway of his daughter's large pendulous breasts as she towelled him vigorously. He towel dried his daughter's hair in the end. He insisted on brushing her hair.

"Guloo, shall we get the dinner going," Abbas suggested as he donned a loose tee shirt and cotton shorts.

Gulnaz instead of going to her room picked up a white tee shirt of her father. She could not have looked more mature and beautiful in any other garment. Abbas noticed that his daughter had not bothered to put on panties.

Both father and daughter had fun and laugh as they both prided themselves as good cooks. The simple but tasty dinner was ready by eight. Both sat down on the dinner table. Abbas was not surprised at the maturity of conversation that he could have with his daughters.

Gulnaz poured her father a stiff scotch.

"Guloo, what does the birthday girl wants to do tomorrow. I have a plan but I would rather you decide," Abbas wanted to really make his daughter's birthday special.

"Abbu, you too are the birthday boy. I would rather we stay at home and plan something that is equally special for both of us." Gulnaz for the first time faltered in her speech. Her father picked up on that.

"Abbu, can we open a champagne today?" Gulnaz asked like a child standing on a ledge of a high building.

Abbas looked at his daughter thoughtfully and said cheerily, " Sure, if you do not mind watch me finish it."

"OOnnnn....," Gulnaz pouted.

Her father got up and brought vintage champagne and uncorked it. Gulnaz had tall champagne flutes ready.

Abbas allowed his daughter a quarter flute as a taster.

Gulnaz clinked her glass with her father's and both cheered to health of their whole family. Gulnaz was chewing on her lower lip without being aware.

Abbas put his glass down and pulled his daughter around and on his lap, "Guloo beta, what is the matter. Something is on your mind."

Abbas kissed his daughter on her mouth and then over her damp hair to emphasise his love.

"You would not get angry with me abbu?"

Abbas smiled and hugged his daughter close to his body, "Have I ever?"

"Abbu I have seen you and mummy have sex for nearly two years now. I cannot help myself. I try to sneak every night if I can just in case you both will fuck,..oops..sorry abbu." Gulnaz blurted it all out.

Abbas waved his hand to forget about the f word and said quietly, "Is there more that you want to add."

Gulnaz was now more composed, as she wanted to be, "Abbu, I can not help but think about you all the time I think about your...your..er...huge cock when I am in classroom. I dream about it and you. I dream that you have come to my room and made love to me."

Abbas was quiet. He knew his children were not immature kids that could be brushed aside and would forget the issue. He believed in reasoning and wanted Gulnaz to take responsibility of her views, "Guloo beta, what do you suggest or think we do to deal with this situation?"

"Remember tomorrow is our birthday. Daddy you could give me a gift that will be most precious for rest of my life. I would like to hope that I could reciprocate. I agree my gift may not match yours but it will have my sincere love for you as my abbu," Gulnaz had collected her wits by now and was her usual confident self. She turned around in her father's lap and held his face in her hands and kissed him.

Abbas pondered for a while and then said, "Guloo beta you have yet not clarified enough for me to respond."

Gulnaz took a deep breath. Her father could see the difficult struggle going on in his daughter's mind and his heart ached to hold her. He knew he would fail as her father if he did not see this conversation through intelligently.

Gulnaz looked straight in her father's eyes, "Abbu I would be forever grateful if you agree to make love to me and have sex with me as you do with mum. I would like you give me that experience as your gift on my birthday. I would give myself to you as your woman and do anything that you wish. In fact I insist that you demand all that you would demand from your lover, from me. That would be my gift to you."

Amazingly both father and daughter did not even bring the issue of incest or social taboo. Both were too intelligent for that nonsense. Abbas weighed all that his daughter had said for few moments and then asked, "Guloo, I gather you want it as one off event."

Gulnaz was caught short here, she hummed for few seconds and made up her mind, "I would like it to carry on but I know I am asking for too much and would let you decide whatever you think would be best."

Abbas sat silent and true to himself made decision quickly but thoughtfully, "Guloo, you would be the best gift any father could dream of. I understand your dilemma. I will offer you both of us for the next four days until your mother and sister return. I would agree for anything that both of us want. If one of wants something then other has to agree for us to do that. If one of us does not want to do something that you or I find dislikeable than simple refusal would suffice. No question asked. There would be no both of us as man and woman after that. You would not intrude into our privacy again. If that is acceptable to you, I agree."

Gulnaz shrieked as a little girl who got a unique present on her birthday and hugged her father, " I agree, I agree."

Abbas kissed his daughter and said, "Whatever happens from now on I still want to be your father and I still want to have you as my most beautiful lovely daughter."

"Abbu that would never change. That would not have changed even if you threw the whole thing out," Gulnaz kissed her father few times and then added with a glint in her eyes, "we are not going out for the next four days. I want you with me every second. Is that fair abbu?"

"That is fair," laughed Abbas and mussed his daughter's damp hair, "in that case our gift to one another starts right now."

Gulnaz jumped with joy even more and for that short time she appeared her age. Abbas filled his glass and after some hesitation filled Gulnaz's glass as well.

He moved with Gulnaz to the living room and son he was reclining on the divan with Gulnaz clinging to him under his right arm. Abbas decided to enhance his daughter's excitement and anticipation even further.

" Guloo beta. Do you know what all I have in my mind that I will do with you? I am going to fuck your tiny cunt until you beg for mercy."

"Abbu tell me everything," Gulnaz gushed as she drank her champagne quickly, "abbu kyaa mai aapkaa lund bahir nikaal loon?"

Abbas allowed his daughter to open his shorts and unzip them with her tiny hands. Gulnaz got up and pulled her father's shorts off him, he helped by lifting his massive bottom. Gulnaz pulled her father's shorts off his heavily muscled hairy legs and threw them away. She lifted his father's tee shirt and he allowed her to take it off by lifting his arms. Before Gulnaz could turn away her father pulled her impatiently towards him and lifted the bottom of her tee shirt and soon she was a naked as her father. Abbas emptied his glass. Gulnaz quickly brought the bottle and filled first her father's and ten her glass. The champagne was finished.

Gulnaz sat down with her father in his snuggle. She used her free hand to gently rub her hand all along the massive girth of her father tremendously long cock.

Gulnaz asked her father in a husky voice, "Abbu, aap meray saath aur kyaa-kyaa karayengay?"

Abbas had succeeded in relaying the fun of anticipation to his daughter who caught on to the idea quickly, " Guloo beta aapkee choot apnay lund say phaadnay kay baad mai aapkee gaand maaroonga. Kyaa aapnay upnee mummy ko gaand marwaatay huay dekhaa hai?"

Gulnaz could barely speak but she nodded her head suggesting she had seen her mother being buggered.

Abbas gulped his drink down and Gulnaz followed suit. Gulnaz was definitely now tipsy, she had only tasted wines in her young life. Three chutes of champagne affected her brain just enough to heighten her senses.

"Guloo, mai aapkee gaand baar-baar maaroonga. Aapkee tuttee say meraa poora lund gandaa ho jaayegaa. Upnee gaand marwaanay kay baad aap meray gandaa lund choosayengay. Main aapkee gaand chatoongaa. Main aapkaa peshaab bhee peeyungaa," Abbas was getting excited himself as he heightened his daughter's senses by describing some of the sexual escapades.

Gulnaz was now rubbing her hand more firmly over her father's colossal penis. She realised that her hand could only manage to around her father's shaft as much as it could go around the champagne bottle. Her father's cock was barely hard.

Abbas put the glasses on the table and kissed his daughter with an open mouth. He pushed his tongue deep inside his daughter's mouth. Gulnaz quickly learnt and she duelled with her father's tongue with her own. Her father slowly massaged her breasts with his large hands making her gasp with ever increasing lust. Abbas asked his daughter without removing his mouth from hers, "Shall we go to bedroom?"

Even before Gulnaz could answer her powerfully built father picked her up in his arms as he had picked her up thousands of time before -- however today it meant a seismic change in their relationship. Abbas carried his precious daughter up the stairs in to his bedroom. Gulnaz kissed her father with saliva filled mouth continuously all along.

Abbas kissed her back. He waited for few minutes alongside the huge bed. He flung his daughter without warning on to the bed. Gulnaz first screamed and then giggled loudly as she landed on her back on the super soft bed. She was still giggling when her father jumped on to the bed and stood above her. Gulnaz would remember that sight forever. Her father looked a giant with his massive frame. Her giggles slowly died down as her eyes were fixed on her father's colossus of a pens, it was nearly fully hard and stood straight from her father's loins almost as if the champagne bottle has taken root there.

Abbas fell close to his daughter and soon crushed his mouth over hers. Gulnaz was now in no doubt what she was in for. Her father was going to take her as he suggested with his inhuman cock in her all natural orifices for the next four days and five nights including tonight.

Abbas massaged his daughter's large soft breasts and continued to kiss her mouth. He let his saliva drool inside Gulnaz's mouth. Gulnaz soon learnt to keep on kissing her father and still manage to gulp his saliva before she choked.

Her father moved his hand over her belly and soon was covering her wet soft cunt barely covered with soft light coloured hair. Gulnaz gasped as she felt her father's finger trace the contours of her cunt softly. He made no attempt to enter his daughter's pussy. Abbas' finger soon found his daughter's clitoris. Gulnaz jumped as if touched by a live wire. Her father rubbed her clitoris gently making her squirm and raise her hips as an invitation to do something more.

Abbas freed his mouth from his daughter's and moved between her open legs. He first knelt and soon lay down between his daughter's legs to kiss her tender, virgin pussy. Gulnaz moaned loudly as she felt her father's lips on her cunt. Abbas pried his daughter's cunt lips apart with his fingers and ran his tongue all along the slit of her vaginal entrance. Gulnaz lifted her hips to push her cunt onto her father's mouth. Her father soon used his hands to hold his daughter's hips and nudged her thighs to flex her hips. Now he had unhindered access to his daughter's fragrant, sweet tasting cunt.

For the next few minutes Abbas licked his daughter's virgin cunt. He used his tongue to lick the whole cunt from bottom corner to top and sometime he would concentrate on her clitoris. He soon reduced his beautiful daughter into a moaning, squirming mass of hot flesh. Her orgasm when it her took her by surprise and Gulnaz screamed, "Abbu...aaahhhh....AbbuuUU,"

She always thought of her father when hurt. But this was different kind of pain. This was delicious in its torture; it was a new territory for Gulnaz, as she did not know how each sensation would culminate. She felt safe as she had her father as in charge of her boat.

Abbas waited for Gulnaz to settle down from her orgasm. He lifted her thighs even higher and opened them wide apart. His daughter's sweet anus was right in front of his eyes. Dark pink-brown ring winking as his daughter was still spasming from her orgasm. He licked his daughter's anus with his tongue and soon was rewarded with a loud shriek, "Aah...Abbu...mayree choot...AAHH...mayree gaaa..aand...chaaa..aaaatiyay."

Abbas licked her anus with his wide rough tongue. He tried to push the tip of his stiffened tongue inside the tight ring of his daughter's anus. Gulnaz never knew that such pleasure existed. These sensations were nothing she had ever experienced or thought they could be this delicious.

Her first orgasm was barely over another one seems to be hurtling towards her. Now she knew what to expect. Gulnaz pushed her anus onto her father's invading tongue as she felt her throat tightening as her next orgasm yet again tore through her tender body.

"Abbu...mayree gaand...aap mayree gaand chaatiyay," Gulnaz gurgled and moaned whatever came in to her head as her body once again tensed up before going limp as her orgasm exploded centred around her tiny anus. Abbas gave the whole pudendum of his daughter long licks starting from her anus to the top of her pussy while she struggled with her climax.

Once she recovered the whole area was too sensitive. Her father raised himself and gently ay on top his daughter who welcomed the crushing weight of her father. Her father kissed her she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Guloo, ub main aapkee choot maaroonga. Aapko kaafee dard hogaa," Abbas whispered to prepare his daughter.

Gulnaz looked at her father with bright light brown eyes and softly replied, "Aap mayray dard kee parwaah naa karayen. Aap mayree choot maariyay."

Abbas positioned himself on his knees between his daughter wide spread thighs. He lifted her thighs and placed them on his thighs as he wriggled forward. He rocked up and forward automatically lifting his daughter's hips. His knees and thighs were on either side of his daughter's hips and as he bent forward her thighs were captured between hi belly and thighs. His daughter was now pinned down for whatever was coming nest.

He supported his inhuman sized monster of a penis in his large hand and placed the gargantuan head over the soft entrance of his daughter's cunt.

The incongruity of the difference between his monstrosity and tiny cunt was not lot on him. He knew that he would not only fuck his daughter soon he would also take her in her even tinier ass and mouth. He would do so repeatedly over the next few days.

Gulnaz looked at her father as the fear gripped her heart. The monster stationed at her tiny pussy seemed impossibly huge to enter her soft vaginal entrance.

Gulnaz felt a constant pressure on her cunt as her father used his strong hips to push his cock. Gulnaz gulped air through her open mouth as she felt a dull pain expanding into a crushing pain as her soft pussy opening somehow dilated under constant pressure of her father's giant cock. Abbas knew that the moment was at hand and he grabbed his daughters both hands in his large hands and pinned them down on her side. He used his immense strength to augment the dilation of her daughter's soft cunt by his gigantic cock head. Suddenly his daughter's cunt opening gave way and his monster of a cock head sped inside. Gulnaz screamed as if someone had cut her throat. She tried to buck her father off her but failed abjectly.

Her father had anticipated and he had pinned her down nicely. Gulnaz could not believe that anything could hurt as badly as her cunt hurt the. She screamed again and asked her father to stop, "Abbu....please..bahut dard....aaahhh," Gulnaz threw her head from side to side wildly, "Mayree choot phut gayee....abbu..upnaa lund nikaal leejiyay."

Tears ran from over her face as she tried to scream, plead and breathe all at same time failing to achieve none of those. Abbas ignored her daughter's plight and holding her down firmly pushed his colossal shaft inside. Once Gulnaz's cunt opened her father found it easy to keep pushing inch after monstrously thick inch of his gargantuan cock inside the tender pussy of screaming, crying and mewling daughter.

Abbas looked down and saw the obscene sight of his daughter's tiny cunt stretched wide open around his inhuman cock. He had pushed about four inches so far.

Gulnaz was now crying unabashedly. Her eyes were streaming like a leaking faucet. Soon her tears found their way in to her beautiful nose. Her nose started to run like a tiny stream along with her tars. Her face was now covered with her tears and mucus. She cried with her open mouth and her saliva added to mess.

Abbas pulled an inch or two of his cock and used his strong back to push his enormous penis inside his crying, convulsing daughter's tortured cunt. Abbas kept the pressure on as he felt his daughter's cunt walls give in to stretch to an impossible size to allow his marauding monster to lodge fully inside the soft pliant warmth of Gulnaz's cunt.

Abbas felt the slight restriction of his daughter's hymen but he made little of it as he pushed his giant another inch after another inch until the last four inches were left outside.

Gulnaz was now hoarse crying non-stop. She realised this was the pain her father was talking about. She suspected they both would eventually fuck together but for now she could not believe that any pleasure would come out of the torturing pain her father was putting her through.

Abbas pulled two inches out of his daughter's soft cunt and after steadying himself he took a deep breath and using his full weight and strength thrust his huge cock forcing open his daughter's virgin cunt until his full monstrous cock was buried inside his beautiful daughter. Abbas lay himself over his daughter and kissed her open crying mouth. He licked her face. He drank her fresh tears. He licked her running nose. He swallowed her drool.

Gulnaz kept on crying as she felt the immense pain in her cunt stood out even after her father's crushing weight was on top her voluptuous petite body. Abbas kissed, licked her face and waited patiently for a long while for his daughter to settle down.

Suddenly Gulnaz stopped crying. Her teary light brown eyes now shone as always. She could feel a tree trunk shoved deep inside her tender cunt but the unbearable sharp tearing pain had gone. She saw her handsome father's face covered with her tears and mucus. Her breathing was nasal as her nose was still filled with mucus. Abbas kissed his daughter and whispered, " Sorry Guloo beta. Aapkee choot bahut tight hai."

"Abbu kyaa aap mayree choot maar paayayengay? Itnaa dard mujhay kabhee bhee nahin huaa," Gulnaz now felt sheepish and girlish. She wanted to be like a woman.

"Guloo aapkee choot to zaroor muraygee. Aapkee choot kaa dard dheeray-dheeray kum ho jaayaygaa," Abbas told his daughter the basic fact and he knew she would soon work out the rest.

"Abbu, phir aap mayree choot maarnaa shuroo kar dayen. Jaldee mayraa dard khatum kar deejiyay. Phir aap theek say mayree choot maar sakatay hai," Gulnaz tried to smile sweetly at her father but only managed to wince.

1...45678...19