All Comments on 'Shapeshifter Ch. 01'

by metajinx

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Fascinating

I am really intrigued by this story. It's really powerfully written and I love your characterisation. Your main character, so damaged but already I feel protective over him. Love the way you expressed his need for contact and affection, and his bitter longing for either death or some repite from the hell that is his life. His relationship with his abductor is both intense, brutal and yet strangely full of these odd gentle moments that give me hope. The connection is already there. Can't wait to see where you take this...and I really hope it maintains that glimmer of light no matter how dark it gets. Brilliant start.

nomoretears00nomoretears00about 13 years ago
Oh yeah...

you have a very chilling story here. Very dark, very bleak. And I think you said English isn't your first language, right? Well, for not being your native language you did a great job... you had some very intense moments that could have been ruined if the wrong words were used, and that didn't happen. I can't wait to read more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Very interesting.

Please do continue I'd love to see what will happen next.

AzanianHeatAzanianHeatabout 13 years ago
Thrilling rollercoaster ride

You got me all tensed up yet wobbly-kneed with excitement and curiosity! Cannot freakin' *wait* to learn Kel's full background and see where his new adventures will take him.

Also, there's a fine line between grungy brutality and sexy danger - and you drew it perfectly from Kel's young yet world-weary pov. You've established a setting that's as nonchalantly hardcore as it is scarily alluring, I love that. Getting to know 'Mohawk' from such a paradoxical mindset should be interesting, to say the least!

Guess this was my long-winded way of saying you've just hooked yourself another 5-star junkie.

Bravo,

AH

ps, curious about what your first language is, probably because English isn't mine either.

:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
damn

Really got into this thus far.

Wish there was more to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

That was amazing, honestly. I love your style. More soon please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Man..

This is really good! I can't wait for more of the story!

metajinxmetajinxalmost 13 years agoAuthor
More - soon (tm)

Thank you all for your lovely comments! I'm working on the 2nd part, have been for a few weeks actually, but I'm a really slow writer :( I'll try to get it online as fast as I can!

madox664madox664over 11 years ago
wow

That is not only hot but you got the whole dark side real nice and tasteful,thankyou:D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very sick story

Your character seems not only to be masochistic but stupid as well. Violence in smaller doses might be acceptable but this is the very ugly side of a gay youth being raped and used. Stupid and humiliating. Not worth my time! Lausige Geschichte!

metajinxmetajinxalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Dear Anonymous

Thank you for your opinion - although you obviously aren't very good at reading disclaimers, it's still nice to read that my story exactly serves what was promised: Violence, rape, and gory darkness.

I would recommend you consider disclaimers for the future, it will keep you from disappointment.

Lausig kann eine virtuelle Geschichte übrigens nicht sein - gebundene Bücher vielleicht, da gibt es ja eine Sorte von Läusen, aber virtuell... Internetläuse? HTML Läuse?

Netter Versuch mit dem Trollen, aber bitte gib dir ein bisschen mehr Mühe damit in Zukunft ;)

MuskratSamMuskratSamalmost 11 years ago
Very.... something :)

Unsettling, but very well written. The poor anonymous commenter will need to develop a little bit of intelligence before he can appreciate it.

Sure, it's "the very ugly side of a gay youth being raped and used." But more to the point, it's the story of a very sad kid who's been used his whole life, and has a death wish. The positive side is that he doesn't seem to have achieved his wish, which makes checking out chapter two worthwhile for me.

Muadib89Muadib89about 7 years ago
Wrong category and no warning.

Please either move it in the gay category or put a warning. I don't want to be reading and halfway to the story to realize i'm reading gay porn. Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous