Shapeshifter Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had heard my share of dirty talk in my short life, but being complimented in this sort of situation was new even to me. Furiously blushing I stammered "I-I don't show off! That's queer, and I'm not gay!"

The burst of laughter behind me made me blush even deeper. "I'm not gay! I like women - LOVE women! I just suck it for hits, nothing more! Why waste money if you can get it for free?"

A fingertip pressed against my anus, drawing slow, sensual circles. Gasping I jerked forward, trying to escape the odd sensation, but the only thing I got for my bravery was a hard, biting slap on the ass.

"Hold still, you little in-the-closet-faggot! Next time you move, I'll make you unable to sit for a week, you hear me?" my captor snarled, then resumed massaging my most private orifice.

The slap shocked me into total stillness, dazed to a point where I forgot to keep breathing. It wasn't so much the pain itself that astounded me but the casualty of the gesture, and my own response. Shouldn't I have screamed bloody murder? The slap had left a nasty sting on my ass, and it hurt as hell, why didn't I jump up, kick, fight?

Still the finger rotated, stroked, coaxed my sphincter, brought me back into reality and made me wiggle just a bit, but I was careful not to move away. I didn't want to risk another slap, and it did feel good, in a very disturbing way.

"I don't believe you." Mohawk rasped, then pushed his finger up to the third digit into my ass and made me whimper breathlessly. "I think you simply like cock. And I think you like it into every orifice you got. I think you suck off dealers because it's a win-win situation for you, isn't it?"

Mortified I jerked at the belt that bound my arms, desperately trying to free himself. "Don't!" I wailed, while I tried to still my growing arousal with pure willpower. I felt my sphincter twitch in euphoria around the intruder, trying to suck him deeper, reminding me of the pure joy of being touched after the long denial. It had been years since I had last played the submissive role or even hit the bed with another guy, and while my mind screamed with disapproval on my own lewd behavior, my body had very different views.

"Your body also doesn't believe you." Mohawk purred, und slowly started to move his finger. The delicate touch, the sensual movement stood in stark contrast to his voice and the soft, dry burning it caused in my backside, and made me shudder breathlessly.

My spinning mind wouldn't form a cohesive response, but I did gasp a harsh "Oh!" when a second finger joined the game, stretching my hole to the point of real unease. I tightened up and again wiggled forward, but another hard slap stopped my flight immediately. This time he didn't stop at the first one, another row of five smacking, loud blows on my backside made me gasp, then yelp, and finally scream breathlessly. The fingers in my ass never stopped moving, and suddenly I not only loosened up, but also found myself with a raging hard-on.

"That's a good boy," the rasping voice coaxed, accompanied by soft, pacifying strokes of his other hand over my burning ass, "just let go. You're mine already, anyway. Give in, show me what kind of kinky whore you are, and I'll be more tender with you, I promise."

Burning shame ripped through me, but the more I tried to resist, the more I seemed to lose the battle. When those stealthy fingers found my prostate, the electrifying rush of arousal made me groan helplessly and surprised - that was the breaking point.

With a hungry moan I pushed backwards, closing my eyes to the inevitability of the situation, wiped away by sheer lust. What good would resistance do anyways? This way I could at least enjoy my last fuck on earth, and oh, the steady push of fingers felt so good...

With each shove of my ass, Mohawk snickered louder, pushed his fingers faster into me, and finally grabbed my cock with a hand around my hips. His fingers tightened behind the tip of my swollen member, moving my foreskin back and forth with small, playful gestures until the bell-end was thick, red and wet with pleasure. Never in my life anyone had touched my cock in such a lustful, skilled way, it had always been me who had given the pleasure, and pleasured myself afterward. The small touches alone almost drove me wild, but when Mohawk dipped his fingers into the wetness that pearled out of my slit and rubbed his moistened thumb over it, I nearly yelled with surprised pleasure.

And then I came. I couldn't have warned my captor even if I had wanted to, the orgasm was that sudden and intense it made my eyes roll back. My body shuddered violently while I shot load after load, gasping for air, heaving and whining in lust, barely managing to not topple over.

"There you have it. You're gay after all. Just a little slap and tickle, and you're good to go." Mohawk purred, his hand covered with juice. He pulled his fingers out slowly, and opened his pants onehanded. Grinning he smeared the shameful evidence onto his own pulsing shaft, savouring the feeling.

However, I didn't get a moment to regain my senses. Right when I thought my twitching, hungering body had stilled, I felt the push of the big, slimy cock-head at my sphincter. There was a split second of hesitation, as if Mohawk waited for me to protest, but none came. Then suddenly there was just the initial burning pain of my anus getting stretched beyond comfort, and the feeling of a hard, throbbing dick intruding my body. My next moan was of pain, a low, harsh groan I bellowed into the bedding, clenching my hands into fists as I tried to swallow down the humiliation. Being captivated, bound and simply taken was so incredibly degrading! But some dark part of my mind made it impossible to withstand the kinky pleasure of the whole situation.

Mohawk stopped after the inital push, both strong hands biting into my protruding hipbones, keeping me right where I was. I gasped harshly, then sucked in precious air, just to exhale it with another wheezing sound as he pushed again, penetrating me with his entire length. The burning was excruciating, it roared through my spine and my belly like an electric current, but it also only took a few seconds to diminish.

I was shivering violently when I finally managed to breathe again, swallowing down bile. I had the sickening feeling his cock was shoving my intestines up my throat, and that thought gave me such a strong visual that I started crying and shrieking hysterically. I must have looked (and sounded) like a maniac, tugging frantically at the bonds around my wrists.

A dry, warm hand clamped over my mouth, another strong arm wound itself around my torso, and then I was pulled up onto my knees, onto Mohawks lap. He pressed my shivering, sweaty body against his front, cradled me in his arms and rocked me softly, making low, soothing sounds against my neck. I was having hysterics, and somehow this rapist was the first person in my life to actually take notice!

Patiently he waited for me to calm down, cock still rock-hard and buried deep in my ass, arms around my body. When I finally stopped hiccupping and snivelling he simply let go of my mouth, grabbed my now limp cock, and started slowly pushing in and out of me. His motions were soft and stimulating in the beginning, sensing my need to get aroused first, and while I still had to fight for breath and against my tears, the sudden change of mood did fit well.

However, when he felt my cock twitch and swell he pushed me forward again, keeping my ass up with his fingers around my cock and the other hand clutched into my hip. I fell face first into the bedding, moaning softly at the new angle. Every sensual stroke sent jolts of pleasure through my body, heightening the lust and arousal until my lower body cramped in delight. I mewled and moaned, welcomed every blow of his hip with balled fists, but I nearly jumped off the bed when his hand began stroking my cock with his fingers clasped tightly around the base.

The doubled pleasure was nearly too much. My back arched up, and I screamed with sexual delight when I came the second time.

His pistoning bucks never stopped, and neither did his hand. My moaning sounded like the high pitched keening of a wounded dog when he finally pushed into me one final time, then shuddered and groaned harshly as he filled me with his hot juice.

I think I passed out for a few seconds, sinking onto the bedding like a broken doll. I regained conciousness when he pulled out, patted my butt, and stood up to leave the bedroom. I listened to the shower being turned on, to the sound of him stepping under the hot spray of water, and imagined his glorious body nude. I hadn't seen him nude until now, and lying there feeling sore and well fucked, I got very, very curious.

When he came back he was down to his trousers, his stripe of hair combed onto one side, hanging wetly over his profile. He smelled heavenly of Hugo Boss, and when he dropped onto the mattress to pat my head I felt another jolt of obscure happiness over him being there.

"So, scrap. We're going to play a game of question and answer, and you're gonna do the answering part. If - and only if - I like what I hear, I'll not only let you live, I'll also take you with me, because you definitely need someone to take care of you." he said, smiling proudly at his own plan.

"I don't want to come with you, can't I just answer, and if you like my answers, you let me live and disappear?" I griped tiredly, rubbing my head against his patting hand.

I heard the safety switch of his Beretta being pushed, a harsh, low clicking that went right into my spine. Then his hand tightened at the back of my head grabbing my hair tightly, and he pulled my head backwards and up to shove the gleaming muzzle of the handgun right into my mouth.

"If I like what I hear, I'll take you with me. If I don't, I'll rip you open and spill your guts with my bare hands. You understand me?" he purred with that deadly sexy voice of his, not moving a muscle in that rugged face.

I nodded frantically, whining in fear around the weapon.

"Good." he smiled broadly, pulled the weapon back, and pushed the muzzle against my forehead, right between my eyes. "When was the first time you had sex?" he asked, tilting his head to be able to look around his weapon.

"When I was twelve, with my home teacher." I answered. It was a pretty easy question, and I was so glad about it I nearly passed out trying not to giggle frantically.

"Why did you have a home teacher?" he asked, his voice stern and neutral.

Damn, I had hoped he would ask the sex of my teacher, which would have been another easy question, but I seemed to run out of luck. "Because my dad saw me unfit for normal school, with my problems and all." I mumbled, looking at his fingers around the butt of the gun rather than at his face.

"What kind of problems did you have?" he shot without hesitation, voice staying nicely calm.

"I was antisocial, and an addict. I took coke and heroin and had a few nervous breakdowns." I whispered, closing my eyes, ashamed again.

"Why did you take drugs when you were that young?"

"My father made me. They were prescribed from a private doctor he knew."

"You can't get drugs like that from a prescription, scrap. You do know that, don't you?"

I stayed silent for a few seconds. He pushed the gun against my forehead, prompting me to answer. "Yes. I know that now. He lied to me, for a long time."

"Why did you have nervous breakdowns, and why did your ol' dad make you take drugs?" He did sound fascinated by that thought.

"Because he kept me chained to a wall in a cellar for a few years and I kind of got damaged." I bit, sounding spiteful, hateful, and really wishing he'd shoot me right there. Noone ever believed me, and his questions had rekindled that old death wish, making it burn bright. God I so prayed that he'd just finish me!

There was a long silence, and I was shivering with anticipation when he finally raised his voice again.

"Yeah, that does sound like something that old fart would do." he mumbled, then he shoved the gun into my mouth again, pushing it so deep I had to gag and swallow around it. "You come with me. I'll keep you. You wanna die anyways, so you'll do something useful until you do. Which is giving me a good time for a few days. Nod if you are happy to oblige."

I tasted bile on my tongue as I nodded, but I put my heart into the move. I was so afraid I thought I'd blank out again, but he saved me the trouble. I didn't even see his fist coming, it just connected to my head, and suddenly everything went black.