All Comments on 'Shared Bathroom Adventures Ch. 01'

by Jjonest

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
...with a Smile

Funny, And sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Too much

The confusion between the plan and the bodily functions got a bit tedious, and that made the whole story pretty unrealistic and so not all that compelling. At least to me.

arrowglassarrowglassabout 7 years ago
Love your difference in your take on things...very entertaining!

Your twist on things make for a chuckle or two or more LOL...and I really enjoy your stories! Welcome back and I look forward to more from you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More please

great story when you getting more written ?

TestSubject001TestSubject001about 7 years ago
Yay

New story line, yay! I'm just hoping he doesn't cheat on Ashley. While the word play was neat, I agree that it was a little hard to read.

JjonestJjonestabout 7 years agoAuthor
Next chapter is posted in "fetish" category

Thanks all for the support and feedback. The next story is posted in the fetish category instead of the traditional exhibitionist and voyeur category I usually choose. Hopefully you can find it just as easily.

As for the comment of hoping Jason doesn't cheat on Ashley...you'll just have to read on and see how it all plays out!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Loved it!

Loved this and the previous Shared Bathroom series! Please keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
fun

A little to funny to be truly erotic but well written,

pinkroguepinkroguealmost 6 years ago
Well written

Loved the humor!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hilarious!

I laughed all the way through it. Couldn't help it. Can you imagine this as an X rated YouTube video? Too funny!

BlushingSecretsBlushingSecretsabout 1 year ago

Amazing story. im such a fan.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJjonest@Jjonest
I enjoy unconventional topics and exploring things that are often not considered sexual or sensual. I like seeing what I'm not supposed to see, I like feeling what I shouldn't be feeling, and I like teasing to the point it drives me crazy. My stories explore privacy and intim...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES