Shared Bathroom Adventures Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jjonest
Jjonest
695 Followers

And then it happened. Her hand grabbed my cock. She gave it a little squeeze and realized it didn't feel like a pen, she looked up and saw what she did. We both just froze.

"Sorry!" We both said at the exact same time as she finally let go.

"Here's the pen." I said as I removed it from my pocket.

She paid attention more closely this time and made sure to grab the pen. She glanced at my penis again and couldn't help but chuckle at the situation. "Thank you."

"My pleasure." I said nervously laughing as well. Oh jeez, my pleasure? That was too over the top I thought to myself. I shook my head and tried to focus on the task at hand...I better pee soon or else she'll think I was just trying to flash her.

My boxers were slightly bugging me and I adjusted them until I was comfortable, effectively taking my scrotum out in the process. I'm not sure what possessed me to do that. Nearly everything was on display now, but I felt more comfortable and let out a huge sigh as a stream finally started to form.

Quickly the stream grew harder and louder as it splashed against the back wall of the urinal. Out of instinct I took a step or two back, to avoid any pee splashing back on me. I realized after I did it how far I was from the wall. I feared it looked like I was once again just trying to be seen as I stood there peeing a nearly horizontal stream from a few feet back.

"You've got some balls, Jason!" She said in disbelief.

Fuck! I uttered as I stepped closer to the urinal, feeling stupid like a little kid seeing how far he can stand from the toilet and still make it. "Sorry about that." I offered softly.

"Sorry? What for? This time line is aggressive. I love it." She said, "I wish more people would just put it all out there like this. With their projects I mean." She glanced over at me. This time she clearly looked at my exposed dick and now scrotum, and with a sly smile said, "Like I said, you've got some balls."

That felt great to hear. I took a step back again feeling a little more relaxed as I continued peeing. My shoulders felt less tense, I could breathe a little easier now. Could it possibly be...did this strange bathroom meeting actually work out?

"Whoa, what the hell is this? You left out the most important part." She said sternly.

"What?" I said back in immediate panic mode. "Something wrong?"

"I'll say. Here look at this." She held the report out for me and I took a step closer. "What on earth are you talking about?" I couldn't fathom what I had done wrong.

I quickly grabbed the report with both hands as I turned toward her. "What?" I flipped through it furiously. "Honestly I don't see it. What am I missing?"

"Well right now you're missing the urinal."

I looked down and completely forgot I was still peeing. She was leaning over to one side to avoid getting hit by the stream that was splashing the wall just inches from her.

"Shit!" I practically screamed as I realized what was happening.

She calmly reached over and gently guided my erect penis away from her. My stream was still landing on the wall, but at least she was not in danger of getting wet.

"I'm so sorry!" I said sincerely. "It's just I'm freaking out about this report now. What could I have possibly missed?"

"Ahem." She let out an exaggerated cough. "You can take your penis back now."

I looked down and again was amazed at how quickly I forgot what I was doing. I was still peeing on the wall just inches from her and I finally reached down to hold onto it. Briefly my fingers touched hers while they were still holding onto my shaft. I noticed that she had on a wedding ring; it's a particularly strange feeling to notice someone's wedding ring for the first time while they're holding onto your penis with that same hand. I briefly wondered what her husband might think of all this, but was far too distracted to dwell on it.

"Sorry." I said bashfully again.

She laughed to herself as she removed her hand from my erection. It's entirely possible I made it up, but I could have sworn she gave a slight tug on my shaft in the process. It was maybe one tenth of one stroke I thought to myself as I carefully finished peeing. Once my stream finally died down I gave it a few shakes and looked over to her. "Okay. Finished. So...what on earth did I leave out?" I asked in a panic, far too distracted to realize my penis was still out.

"You left out your name." She said with a smirk.

"What?" I was both relieved and mad at the same time. "That's it?"

"How else are you supposed to get credit for this deal?" She said with a grin

I just smiled. It was almost too hard to believe at this point. "So overall, what did you think of it?" I asked just to get final confirmation.

"You want to know what I thought...?" She said as she leaned to the side adjusting her weight and let out a deep, bellowing fart that echoed in the bowl.

The smell lingered in the air as the sound of one more piece of hard work began to slide out of her. She let out a huge sigh.

My heart sunk. I thought she liked it but, clearly she was just messing with me. "Was it really that bad?" I asked dejected.

"That bad?" She laughed. "That's about the most satisfying thing I've experienced all day. It's like you knew just what the company needed...it's a huge relief." She said proudly.

"You mean it?" I asked in shock, not completely sure if she was talking about her pooping or the report, or both.

"Absolutely. I like the way you think. I wish more people on my team would be as open as you are." She said with a smirk and added, "With their ideas that is. With my help, I think you have a promising future ahead of you."

"Holy cow. Thank you so much. I don't know what to say. You have been amazing. I can't thank you enough for your help to make this whole thing possible." I said quickly.

"You should probably let me wipe my ass first before you go and kiss it that much." She said jokingly. "Speaking of which." She reached for a wad of toilet paper and stood up. Her dress was still covering her front, but pulled up in the back as she reached both hands behind her. I imagined one was lightly pulling a cheek up while the other gave a few wipes. She folded the paper and repeated the process and tossed it in the bowl.

Since I was standing in front of her, I could only see the dress in front blocking my view. There was a hint of flesh on the sides of her exposed behind. It was killing me not to try to peek around for a quick glance. But I held off remembering how dangerous this whole situation still was...one false move and I could be fired.

"Much better." She said slyly, "Now, you can kiss it."

"Oookay...?" I said slowly not sure how she wanted me to take that. Did she actually want me to kiss it? I took a half step toward her.

"Jesus, it was just a joke." She shook her head. "But nice to know you're that committed to your job."

"I knew that." I joked back, hoping she believed me.

We both glanced into the bowl to see the damage done.

"Impressive." I said dryly.

She glanced down into the bowl, and then over to my cock that was still unexplainably hard. "It certainly is." She said as she gave me a little wink.

"So that's it?" I asked as I was still peering down.

"That's it? I feel like I lost twenty pounds." She said with a smirk. "I've got nothing left in me."

"No, I mean for approvals. Am I good to move forward?" I asked with a chuckle after realizing what she said.

"Yes, Jason. You have my full support to move forward with this. Congrats!" She said as she raised her arms out to give me a hug.

As a force of habit, I stuck out a hand for professional handshake before I realized she was gesturing for a hug. "Sorry." I said agreeing we were probably past the point of formalities now and went in for a hug. Reacting to my first gesture, she switched her arms from ready to give a hug to holding out her hand for a handshake as I stepped closer.

It all happened so fast we both looked down and saw that I stepped right into her handshake...she was now holding my penis by accident. Again.

We both laughed softly to ourselves, but neither one of us backed away.

"Nice doing business with you." She said and gave my penis a few firm shakes up and down jokingly just as if it were a hand.

"My pleasure." I said as I flexed my internal muscles to make my penis pulse in her hand. And with that she laughed and let go. She bent over and pulled up her panties that were still resting at her knees and she started to walk out.

"You should probably..." she began.

"Clean up the pee I got all over the floor?" I said cutting her off.

She laughed, "I was going to say put away your penis."

"Right." I said as I was getting ready to tuck it back into my pants, but still didn't just yet. "Nearly forgot it's been out this whole time."

"I didn't." She said with a grin.

Before I could even ask a follow up question she was out the door. "Gotta run. Good job today."

I was left standing there in the bathroom, alone, with my cock sticking out of my fly. This was truly one of the weirdest days of my professional life. I noticed she hadn't flushed and took one more look at her hard work she left behind. How did that even come from her, I wondered as I realized my cock still hadn't died down at all.

I gave my length a few soft strokes without realizing. Dare I try to jerk off in an officer's private bathroom? The thought only got me harder and I reached down to tease it a little more when I heard the door bust open.

I didn't dare turn around. I hoped with all my might she might just think I was peeing again. But considering how much I just went a few minutes ago, it was unlikely.

"I think this goes without saying, but you can't utter a word about the details of this meeting. Understood?" She said sternly.

"Yup, of course."

"Not a soul. Not even your girlfriend." She said quickly.

"Wouldn't dream of it." I said without hesitation hoping she'd leave after that.

"Oh, and Jason?"

"Yes?" I said awkwardly.

"You'll have to forgive me, but I believe you still have one outstanding item that we briefly touched on...you have my approval to move forward with that as well." She said suggestively as she headed out the door. "I'll leave you to it."

Did she really just give me permission to jerk off? The tip of my penis was dripping with pre-cum that I quickly used as lube, sliding my hand up and down my shaft. I was so close already. I felt my phone buzz in my pocket.

While continuing to stroke my erection with one hand, I pulled out my phone with the other. It was a text from Ashley.

Ashley: Hope everything is going alright. Can't wait to hear everything!

I was all set to reply when Miranda's words echoed in my head. "Not even your girlfriend." How could I tell Ashley I got the deal and not tell her about this? I've never lied to Ashley. As strange and completely inappropriate as the meeting was, none of it really seemed wrong in my mind until I realized I had to keep it a secret.

Me: I got the approval! I need to go make a few calls and take care of a few things. See you soon.

The guilt set in and my erection completely disappeared for practically the first time since I walked in this room. I gave up and tucked it back into my pants and zipped up. I glanced in the toilet once more before flushing and headed out of her office.

The secretary was still there typing away. "I almost forgot you were still in there."

"Just had to use the bathroom." I said.

"I hope your meeting went well. Did you get what you wanted?" She asked with a cheerful smile.

"Kind of." I said vaguely and headed back to my desk.

It was late in the evening and I placed a few calls to seal the deal. It was done. And I did it. I couldn't believe it. I was almost in more shock the deal went through in time than I was...about every other thing that happened with Miranda.

I reconsidered whether or not I should tell Ashley. It felt wrong keeping this from her, but I figured since nothing really happened, all she needed to know was the deal went through.

That night the guilt of not telling Ashley the whole story only grew stronger, but it was a once in a lifetime thing. That kind of thing that would never happen again and I would soon just forget about it, I rationalized it in my head.

The next morning I arrived at work bright and early. As I opened my inbox I saw a companywide email:

ORGANIZATIONAL CHANGES

Due to his incredible efforts and hard work, Jason Jones has been promoted. Effective immediately, he will now report directly to me and we'll work hand in hand on new business initiatives. Please join me in congratulating him on this exciting opportunity.

Sincerely,

Miranda Fox

Chief Marketing Officer

I had a few emails from coworkers congratulating me on the news. And in the middle of them, I saw an email from Miranda.

Jason, congratulations on the promotion! You earned it. I was thoroughly impressed with everything you showed me last night. I'm looking forward to many more interesting meetings with you.

-Miranda

P.S., Don't ever let it be said I don't give a shit about your work.

I had range of emotions floating through me. Happy for the promotion and overall opportunity, but it was nowhere near the stress and guilt I felt. So much for that being a one-time thing. I'm screwed.

Jjonest
Jjonest
695 Followers
12