All Comments on 'Shared Bathroom Adventures Ch. 03'

by Jjonest

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
arrowglassarrowglassalmost 7 years ago
Really enjoy this because of the difference!

Have liked everything you have written and continue to look for more from you. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Once again outstanding work!

I can only hope there will be some fitting punishments on the horizon for him! Humiliation in some form, spanking, etc.

In any case, your work with these characters has been a joy to follow.

Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Brings Back Memories

Reading about how she was questioning her body image when pregnant reminded me of when my wife was pregnant with our first child. As her breasts and stomach swelled she was upset about the changes to her 18 year old body. Over Easter we had friends come and visit for a few days. We had just rented a private acreage and it was a very hot day so we went out in back yard. Except for her we all had a few drinks. We decided to enjoy the sun ,us guys sat in our shorts and the girls came out of the house in bathing suits. Our friend was wearing a skimpy bikini and my wife a big suntop. After awhile she grumbled about being hot and like Emily said her breasts hurt. Her friend said take your top off. My wife said no way I look like a whale. Our male friend said you do not, you are more beautuful than ever. They both proded her to get comfortable. Then to my surprise my usually conservative wife said I warned you and peeled the big top over her head and to my surprise under it all she had on was a string bikini bottom tied under her tummy. There she was in front of us all nearly naked. Maybe it was the alcohol but she looked beautiful with her tummy and swollen breasts with huge hard nipples She tanned the rest of the day like that and seemed to get her positive body self image back.

JjonestJjonestalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you for sharing!

Thanks for sharing your own personal tale. Emily's emotions were loosely based on my wife's from when she was pregnant not too long ago. Your wife sounds like a wonderful and adventurous woman.

Please feel free to share more of your story with me or email me if you'd like to chat further: Jason.jones1983@live.com

Thanks again to all for the comments and the kind and encouraging words.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Highly enjoyable.

Thanks again for another chapter that is a joy to read. I think this is your best writing so far, particularly in terms of the realistic and sensitive writing of the conversations and the character development. In many ways a return to the style and theme of the first series...only with better writing skill. It is wonderful to see your writing skills develop in tandem with the progress of the wonderful story lines.

I enjoyed Chapters 1 and 2 (particaulrly 2) in this series because of my personal interest in bathroom activities and hope you develop those storylines in chapters to come. It is refreshing though to have these more gentle personal and romantic chapters in the series. Already with these two series you have created a quality body of work....long may it continue. Again, thank you!

Happyreader74Happyreader74almost 7 years ago
Great stories

Another great addition to the Ashley and Jason story. Been reading your stories for day one. Your a great author and can't wait for the next chapter.

JjonestJjonestalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you all so much for the kind words. I'm honored many of you have followed my work and I'm truly humbled by the support and encouragement you've given me over the years. (Hard to believe it's already been years since the first series started.)

You guys are the reason I continue to write and build on this strange and intimate tale. I really do love hearing from you...it makes my day, so thank you!

ProfDavrosProfDavrosalmost 7 years ago
Life is confusion

Love this realistic "no matter what I do it's wrong " theme. Reminds me of a few confusing scenarios with my poly partner some years ago. These characters are multi dimensional and complex, and so, more believable. The contradiction of pregnant women feeling like whales, yet looking very sexy or drawing out protective instincts in men is what I've experienced, too.

The exploration of ethics involved in "secret vs private" in relationship will be interesting. I have found women's reactions around infidelity confusing, contradictory and challenging, Just as our hero is.

My reactions to poly principles have also been as conflicted as Ashley appears to be. Much more please!

P_AndererP_Andererover 3 years ago

Genuinely funny! 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJjonest@Jjonest
I enjoy unconventional topics and exploring things that are often not considered sexual or sensual. I like seeing what I'm not supposed to see, I like feeling what I shouldn't be feeling, and I like teasing to the point it drives me crazy. My stories explore privacy and intim...