Shared Bathroom Adventures Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jjonest
Jjonest
694 Followers

"It's...it's a tie." Nicole called out. "I...I'm not sure what to make of it. But it is a clear tie."

I could practically see the fume coming out of Courtney's face as she stared at me while we both finished peeing.

"You goddam fucking ASSHOLE!" She whispered as she finished up and grabbed my hard cock, twisting it painfully as my stream shot uncontrollably toward the crowd. I really don't know if it landed on anyone, but I saw the crowd had backed away by about ten feet.

"The pee has spoken. Guess we'll both be in charge." She grabbed my cock even harder and whispered in my ear. "The gloves come off..." she said as she pinched my scrotum and trapped one of testicles between her fingers until I let out a tiny gasp. Her hand gently slid off my scrotum and glided over my erect penis, tugging the skin along the way as her fingers moved to the tip and dragged away a small stretched out string of pre-cum. She looked at it in her hand, softly rubbed her thumb and forefinger together and smiled. She moved closer again, placed her hand on my chest and wiped off the pre-cum on my shirt. "You are so fucked."

She let out a deep, but subdued laugh as she walked out of the bathroom. My heart was racing. What the hell just happened? Am I truly not capable of leaving things alone? I looked around and found there were still a few girls in the room, but most had left. I wasn't sure who left at what time and who saw what, but this interaction with Courtney was even more public than our last. Only bad things could come from this. I let out a deep sigh and closed my eyes. Fuck.

"You shoulda just peed on her again." I heard a familiar voice call out.

I opened my eyes and saw it was Kim, my new direct report who seemed to despise Courtney perhaps even more than I did.

"I'm telling you, if I had a dick...I would have peed on her myself." She nodded toward my waist and I had almost forgotten my erection was still on display. "But at least you didn't lose to her. Then she would have kicked you out."

"You want me to stay and use this bathroom?" I asked a little surprised.

"I more just don't want her to win. Plus, this bathroom is going to be awakened no matter who is in it." She looked down at my crotch and back up. "And at least this way I get to see a nice cock from time to time." She gave me a wink and headed out.

That almost made me blush. She really did speak her mind and I found it flattering she enjoyed watching, and even more impressive she was open enough to admit she liked seeing it.

My penis had nearly lost all of its excess blood flow. I waited until everyone had left and tried to squeeze out the last few drops out pre-cum from my tip.

"I thought what you did was brave." I heard from behind me. I turned around so quickly my cock flopped up and sideways and jiggled back and forth before settling down.

"You startled me. I thought everyone had left." I recognized her as the curvy girl who Courtney accused of being ashamed of her body. As my heart calmed back down I let out a little laugh at how ridiculous this whole thing was. "Wait, brave? How so?" I asked and then added, "And who are you?"

"I'm Peggy." She said meekly. Her one arm hung straight by her side and her other arm crossed her midsection gripping her elbow, effectively taking on a timid and hidden position which both covered her midsection and inadvertently propped up her breasts. She had on purple and white polka dotted dress that seemed to accentuate both her curviness and her quirkiness. "I'm the one Courtney accused of being too fat to shower in front of others." She said softly and looked down.

"I'm so sorry about that. She had no right to talk to you like that. For what it's worth I think you're beautiful and you would never have anything to be ashamed of." I said trying to be reassuring and not creepy. She really did have lovely curves that were quite large and mesmerizing in a way I wasn't used to.

"Thank you very much." She blushed and her quirky dress bounced as she twisted nervously from side to side.

"I should have done more when she said that. I'm sorry I wasn't more of a gentleman." I said realizing the irony that nothing I've done to this point was gentlemanlike.

"But you were a gentleman. You stood up for me." She said softly, still with a smile on her face. "No one has ever done that for me before."

"I'll make sure no one treats you like that." I said wondering why I was making such an offering to someone I didn't know twenty minutes ago.

"That's very sweet of you." She said. "If there's anything I can do in return, just let me know."

"Hmmm..." I nodded downward toward my half erect penis that had a small amount of pre-cum still dangling from it, "I need a little help. Would you mind?"

"Of course. Right away, sir." She ran to a stall and got a wad of toilet paper. Peggy was fairly short, maybe 5 feet tall, and I could completely see her full head above the stall walls as she got the toilet paper.

"I really am sorry. About everything." I said feeling guilty as if this whole bathroom arrangement was my fault.

"Courtney has bullied me for as long as I can remember." She said as she walked toward me. "I can't tell you how grateful I am that you said something to her."

I reached out to politely take the toilet paper from her, but before I could she quickly was on her knees in front of me.

"What are you...this isn't what I meant." I said in almost complete shock as she was on the ground, her face just inches from my penis, which was once again growing in size by the second.

She gently took my penis in her hand and dabbed the tip with the toilet paper wiping off the pre-cum. "Jason, I want to be with you." She said as her hand was gripping my shaft.

"Excuse me? We can't...I mean I'm with..." for a split second I couldn't even remember Ashley's name. I felt so awful about forgetting Ashely's name I wasn't aware my cock had turned from flaccid to pulsing hard. When I looked back down her tiny hand gripped around my shaft and barely covered half of my full length.

I should have stopped her, but I didn't. Subconsciously I slightly moved my hips toward her and away creating a synthetic stroking motion on my erection.

"Jason I want to be with you. On your team I mean. I don't want to report to Courtney any more. She's so awful." Her hand slid up my shaft gently almost to the tip.

"Ohhhh, on my team." I said with a sigh of relief.

"Courtney did not deserve what you did to her though. Not at all." She said meekly and softly.

"I know I was a jerk. She didn't deserve for me to do that to her. I think I'll be apologizing for that for the rest of my career." I said feeling guilt and shame for my irresponsible actions.

"You misunderstood my meaning. I meant she didn't deserve that honor." She glancing from my penis to my eyes and back again.

"That honor? The honor of me pissing on her?" I was confused.

Peggy nodded. "I would consider it a great privilege."

"What? You want me to pee on you?" I asked completed shocked at the turn this took.

"I want to do whatever pleases you. If it would please you to pee on me, I would want nothing more." She said as she slowly let go of my penis so that now the tip fell just between the crest of her ample cleavage.

This was getting weird. On multiple levels. I had no desire to pee on her. Where would I even go? On her dress? Her face? In her mouth? On her large tits? As I dwelled on that last thought, I looked down at her cleavage bulging out of her top. As if reading my mind, she slightly pulled the purple top of her dress down a little more until her thick, black bra covered in a floral pattern was on display. I looked at her curiously.

"I thought you wanted to see them. Guys like you usually haven't seen curves like mine." She said as she slightly pulled her bra down exposing more flesh.

"Guys like me?" I asked as I watched this strange show.

"Yes. Good looking, in shape guys. They usually don't give girls like me a second look. So they rarely have seen full curves like mine."

I shook my head. This was all happening so quickly. "I'm sorry I don't know what to say." I paused and added, "What is it exactly that you want?" I reached down with every intention of helping her cover back up, but instead I lightly felt the texture of her upper breasts. They were surprisingly firm for what I would have expected with their large size.

"I've told you. I only want to serve you. And please you." She said as she resumed holding my cock and cleaned up the new pre-cum smudge I left on her chest. "I want to be on your team and do as you say. Anything and everything." She said as her hand lightly moved up my shaft.

I was breathing deeply and knew this was a dangerous game. "Why are you doing this?" I asked as my hand had crept inside the side of her bra, which slightly pushed it down at the same time exposing the top of her thin and light pink areola that faded into her pale breast.

"It's in my nature to serve. And obey." She lightly squeezed my cock causing more pre-cum to ooze out. "So what do you think? Will you let me serve you?" She said as the head of my penis was so close to her mouth I could feel the breath from her words tingling on my sensitive skin.

This could lead to nothing but trouble. I thought about Ashley, I thought about my career, and I thought about how much my penis was starting to ache from all the teasing in the last hour or so.

"Jason, Sir. May I call you Sir?"

"Sir? I guess." I was really thinking Jason would be more appropriate, but it sounded like that wasn't what she was hoping to hear.

"As you wish, Sir. Will you let me please you...Sir?" She asked as she let the long, dangling string of pre-cum collect on her outstretched tongue as she slowly moved upward toward its source.

No, no, no, NO NO NO! My head screamed, but a wicked and clever thought crossed my mind. I took a deep breath and knew I would regret this. "Okay." I said softly as her mouth opened wide and moved toward my tip. I felt the brief warmness of her mouth for a split second about to engulf my eager shaft.

"But not like that." My hand gently touched her soft, round cheek and stopped her from moving forward just as her lips were resting on my engorged tip. "I have something else in mind that would please me even more."

To be continued...

Jjonest
Jjonest
694 Followers