All Comments on 'Shared Bathroom with Coed Roommate Ch. 04'

by Jjonest

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
arrowglassarrowglassover 8 years ago
Love this story.......

....but not so happy with just this "short snippet" after all this time. I do like the way you write!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great, long awaited chapter!

I love his relationship with Ashley. The earlier part of the story was almost painful, because of how awkward everybody and everything was. Then when it was just the two of them, there was a palpable sense of relief and relaxation. Can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wonderful!

Please continue this story. It is so well written and has an excellent plot that is different from the norm.

rooster_1rooster_1over 8 years ago
Captivating

Please keep it going, great story and loving it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More please

This is a completely different plot and not like any other. Please make more and your writing is amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
they are hiding something

Shannon and mark are fucking and they are too fucking stupid to see that

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good writing

Writer should be getting paid for this.

steveskinkymindsteveskinkymindover 8 years ago
Publish!

You should definatly be published. But PLEAAAASE!!!! do not stop posting here. Ravage her asshole already I said, ever since she uttered "wax my ass." This story is simply amazing; the slow build up, the intimate situations, how they keep coming so close to having sex yet still have not yet done the "deed." It is truly an assman's ultimate fantasy (I am one and it is;).) Cant wait for many more chapters.

arrowglassarrowglassabout 8 years ago
Just read this for the third time and I am addicted to this story!

Cannot wait for what happens next! Hope she wants to find out what it would be like with him to make sure he is the "one"...maybe give him her ass as that was what he was asking her when Shannon interrupted them...that Mark and Shannon have already gotten together or want to. Please continue this as soon as possible with your usual creative flair!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nooooooooo

I can't wait to see what happens next!

Adrian69702006Adrian69702006about 8 years ago
Good story

Good story and well written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJjonest@Jjonest
I enjoy unconventional topics and exploring things that are often not considered sexual or sensual. I like seeing what I'm not supposed to see, I like feeling what I shouldn't be feeling, and I like teasing to the point it drives me crazy. My stories explore privacy and intim...