Shared Bathroom with Coed Roommate Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Was there a window open somewhere? I walked over to the kitchen and saw the balcony door was ajar. Ashley was outside and leaning against the balcony railing looking off into the dark horizon. As I got closer, I saw she was wearing a soft robe that barely went past her upper thighs as she leaned forward. Was she wearing underwear? I was so tempted to make up and excuse to bend down and look up her robe, but I thought better of it as I got closer.

"What are you doing out here?" I asked as I walked up next her staring out into the dark distance.

"Couldn't sleep."

"Me either. Something on your mind?" I offered.

"Too many things."

I could hear the stress in her voice.

"Anything you want to talk about?"

She shrugged her shoulders. "The sun will rise right over those hills in a few minutes. Have you ever watched it from here?"

"Can't say that I have." I said softly and inched closer to her side, neither one of us making eye contact.

"It's beautiful." She said, now sounding a little sad.

"I'm sure it's breathtaking."

"What were you and my mom talking about?" She interrupted.

"What?" I was not expecting that question, but it was clearly bugging her.

"Last night. She was acting weird. Did she saying anything unusual to you?" She crossed her arms from the chilly morning air. I felt the breeze through the buttonless fly of my flannel pants, reminding me there was only a flap of fabric keeping me from being exposed. It sent a chill through my body, but felt amazing and energizing at the same time.

"She mostly talked about that figure drawing on the wall." I laughed and added, "I admit I thought it was a little amusing discussing a naked woman with your mom."

Ash lightly chuckled. "She's always loved Mark's artwork."

"Mark? He's the artist? I had no idea." I'm not sure why but that fact bothered me.

"Yeah, he's quite good actually." She said without any emotion.

"I can see that." A thought popped into my head that I couldn't leave alone. "Have you ever modeled for him?"

"No. But he certainly has asked me before." She said finally let out a little smile.

"How come?" I found this fascinating. Maybe I enjoyed the fact she said no to something involving her being nude in front of him.

"It made me uncomfortable. I didn't want people seeing me like that."

"I bet it would have looked amazing."

She blushed. "Still, I don't want others...I don't want everyone to see me naked." She said.

That was a perfectly valid reason, but it only seemed to egg me on. "But, I've seen you naked." Why the fuck did I say that?

"That's different." She said softly and strangely more at ease now.

"How?" What is my problem? I seemed to scream to myself after the question left my lips.

"It's private with you. Like a closeness and not, not..." She sighed. "It's just different."

I finally left it alone and simply nodded. Her rambling in a way made complete sense to me. Finally something did.

"Look! The sun's coming up." She pointed over to the hill but we were only looking at each other now. The chest of her robe fell more as she twisted toward me revealing her cleavage almost down to the nipple.

I made no effort to hide where I was looking and she made no effort to cover up. She leaned in a little closer, and her robe fell a little more. I could just about make out the slight different shade of skin starting to form the top of her nipple. She smiled slyly knowing perfectly well what she was doing.

As the sun came up slowly, the light fanned on her curves. I couldn't help but smile.

"What's so funny?" She asked playfully.

Something her mom said about the drawing popped into my head, wondering if the model was trying to cover up her breasts, or really just trying to pull you in to see more. But I played it off, "Just watching the sunrise over the hills." I said nodding toward her half exposed chest.

Her robe had slid another inch and her nipple, half hidden in shadow, grew harder as if it felt the weight of our eyes.

"Perv!" She said playfully as she opened her robe a little more only to tighten it shut and cover up completely.

The fun was cut short as we heard the balcony door behind us slide open. Shannon and Mark were standing there together and fully dressed. We both looked a little startled. Did they see us just now? They couldn't have from their angle. I was convinced.

"We're going to take off." Mark said calmly, but there was clearly an awkwardness in the air.

"Did you guys come together?" Ashley asked a little confused, and she was now holding her robe shut with both arms crossed tightly.

"We shared a cab since we live in the same part of town." Mark said again and Shannon quietly nodded her agreement.

How did they even know they lived near each other? They only met that one time on the camping trip. Did they talk about it then? Share phone numbers? How did they coordinate the cab ride? My mind was all over the place, but frankly I was glad they didn't comment on us being out on the balcony barely dressed.

We saw them out, hugged and kissed and said our goodbyes. It was all very formulaic. They walked out and it almost looked like Mark had his hand on the small of her back as they left. Surely I made that up, I thought.

As soon as the door closed, Ash looked at me with a strain on her face and trumpeted out a few loud farts. "I think I've been holding that in since yesterday." She said with a huge sigh of relief. "Thank god that's over."

"What farting? Pretty sure you'll never actually be done with that." I said jokingly.

"No, smart ass. The party. Those things stress me out." She said as she let go of her tightened grip on her robe.

"I hear ya." I plopped on the couch and enjoyed the silence.

Ashley walked over to me, bent down and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"What was that for?" I asked.

"For being so cool about the party. And everything really." She said as she curled up on the couch next to me.

We were now spooning, and I was amazed at how effortlessly we got into this position.

"Of course." I kissed her on the side of her cheek innocently. "I care about you a lot." We sat there quietly and I slowly wrapped her up in my arms, making it a proper spooning.

"So what were you and my mom really chatting about last night?"

I paused for a second, wondering what I should tell her. "Oh you know, movies and favorite TV shows." I said with a goofy grin.

"Please, my mom doesn't even own a TV. Now what was it?" She said jokingly but still irritated. Clearly this was bugging her.

"You." I finally said.

"Me? What about me?" She sounded a little worried.

"Just that she wanted you to be happy." I kissed her on her cheek again and added, "I told her that's what I wanted as well."

She let out a soft deep breath of relaxation. "Well, I am happy." She curled her body more into mine. I could feel her robe slide up a little on her waist, and now her nearly bare behind rested on my crotch. I wrapped my arms around her as if nothing happened. Just spooning innocently. I tried to ignore the fact my penis was beginning to harden.

"I'm happy, too." I held her tighter; my hand lightly grazed the skin of her upper chest. Without even realizing my hand fell a little lower, tracing the curves of her cleavage.

She wiggled her hips closer to me. "Well it's not hard to tell you're happy." She wiggled her butt playfully more into my crotch. "Well, I guess it is hard..." She said jokingly to further accentuate that she knew I was getting turned on. Strangely it was as if it was no big deal discussing my erection while holding her so close to her breast.

"Well that is clearly your fault." I played along in the same joking manner. "Your robe is barely on, you teased me with your ass this morning on the balcony, your chest practically fell in my hand, and I can actually see your uncovered butt now."

She laughed harder and held my arms tighter to her as if she didn't have a care in the world, and this was the most normal and relaxing behavior. She didn't seem the least bit concerned she just had her engagement party and that we were now innocently cuddling nearly naked.

"And not to mention I didn't even get to finish the other night when you interrupted me." I said without realizing it and immediately wishing I could take that back.

"What do you mean?" She said now a little more seriously.

"Oh nothing."

"Jason! We don't keep secrets from each other." She said almost offended.

And she was right; we've always been honest and open...about everything.

"Well when you came into my room without knocking, I was in the middle of something..." I said a little embarrassed.

"Oh, that... well I figured that." She laughed.

"How did you know?" I asked, not really surprised, more curious.

"Well for starters your boxers were on the floor, you were flushed and you looked started when I came in. But you didn't seem to mind." And there was that sly grin again.

"Well you just came in, didn't have much choice in the matter." I said jokingly, but realized it came off sounding irritated.

"You know our deal, be open with each other and do whatever you need to do. You know...open door policy"

I didn't know we technically had an open door policy, but the thought excited me. "You mean I can just walk in to your room without knocking?"

She shrugged her shoulders slyly and giggled.

"What if you're changing?" I asked.

"So what?"

"What if you're, uh, entertaining yourself...?" I asked teasingly.

"Well if you came in because you wanted to chat, I'd welcome the company...doesn't really matter what I'm doing." She added, "Besides it's not like you haven't seen me in far more embarrassing situations."

"That's true." I said as I tickled her over her robe. She giggled hysterically and it was only because I had her wrapped up in my arms that she didn't fall off the couch. It felt great to share this silly moment with her, and feel her squirm with pure joy.

"How did we even get on this subject?" She asked.

"When I said I was happy and you said you could tell." I laughed this time now moving my hips around, grinding into her.

"Oh yeah." She laughed, "Glad to see you still are happy."

"Oh ha, ha." I said as we settled down. "You know that wasn't what I meant."

"Oh?" She said, and I couldn't tell if it was meant to be sarcastic or not.

"I meant I was happy, because you are." I paused and heard nothing. The silence got my heart racing. "All I want is for you to be happy."

"You mean that?" She asked softly, and almost insecurely.

"Of course I mean that." I held her tighter, and my hand slipped in her robe and cupped her breast as my arms wrapped and squeezed her tightly. I didn't even realize I was holding her breast firmly. It all felt so natural, and strangely innocent.

She didn't seem mind. In fact she slid her nearly fully exposed ass deeper into my crotch.

"I'm happy you found the one." I said as I took in the scent of her girly shampoo as her hair brushed against my nose.

"Yeah, I think I have found the one." She said softly as her breaths were getting heavier. She started to slowly grind more into my flannel pants. I could feel the tip of my penis had slipped out from my buttonless fly. Now my growing shaft rested softly between her two round, warm cheeks.

"So are we clear now?" She asked, still slowly squirming, more of a silly tease than anything else.

"Clear about what?" I asked, much too distracted to have any idea what she was talking about.

"Our open door policy." She said plainly.

"Oh right. Yeah, if I need something, I'll just go in." I said still barely focusing on the words.

"Good. What's mine is yours." She said softly as her breathing grew heavier.

"Even this?" I asked as my hand reached down and grabbed her cheek firmly, pulling it out just a little so my erection could slide further in between her crack. "Is this mine?" My heart was now beating out of my chest. Did I really just ask her if her ass was mine? I knew I took it too far.

Before she could even get the chance to respond, there was knock on the door that startled us both.

"Who is it?" Ash called out.

"It's Shannon. I think I left my phone in there somewhere."

Fuck! Ash and I both mouthed the words as she jumped off me and headed into the kitchen while tightening her robe. The shock and guilt of the situation killed my erection almost instantly. I went to the door and let her in.

"Sorry to barge in, but I couldn't find it and figured it had to be here. Would you mind helping me look?"

She said as she was already wandering around the living room. We both walked into the kitchen, Ash pretended as if she was looking, but really just tried to stay out of it.

Shannon darted into the bedroom and announced. "Aha! I left it on your nightstand. Of course."

She came out and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. "Thanks, gotta run." And she left just as quickly.

I shut the door behind her and let out a huge sigh. "That was a close one." I said trying to calm down, relieved that she didn't see me grabbing her ass just a second ago.

"Yeah, maybe closer than you think." Ashley said sounding irritated.

"What do you mean? What's wrong?" I was clueless but still panicked.

"Oh I don't know...do you normally walk around with your dick hanging out of your pants?" She pointed at my crotch.

"Oh shit." I was amazed to see my soft penis dangling out of my flannel pants. "Stupid no-button fly." I said tucking the flaccid thing back in my pants.

"Do you think she saw?" I asked hoping against hope.

Ash shrugged her shoulders. "I really don't know. She did look like she was in hurry and wanted to get out of here ASAP. I really have no idea what she saw."

"That is not comforting."

"It's the truth." She came over and rubbed my shoulders. "Just relax. Worst-case scenario, you can just blame it on your pants. If she asks, tell her you had no idea."

"She'll never believe that. But what choice do I have?" I said in defeat.

"Let's not worry about it for now. Besides, I need your help with something today."

"Oh? Does it involve my stupid cock hanging out?" I said out of frustration.

Her lips curled into curious grin. "Kind of..."

To be continued...

12