All Comments on 'Shared Bathroom with Coed Roommate Ch. 05'

by Jjonest

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
arrowglassarrowglassabout 8 years ago
Special delivery sensuality!

Can't get enough of this delightfully different decidedly delicious story! Anxiously awaiting the next surprise!

Teacher44Teacher44about 8 years ago
Fantastic.

I am so glad to see that Ashley has a reason to break up with Mark since she clearly is only going through with the wedding because she feels obligated to. She and Jason are a much better match and they both know it. Even if Mark isn't actually seeing Shannon on the side, the fact that he lied to her is enough to get Ashley to act on her feelings for Jason. Looking forward to the shit hitting the fan in the next chapter.

ProfDavrosProfDavrosabout 8 years ago
Building tension is fun

What a magic episode in this teasing adventure. I love the massage theme as I do massage and have had similar fun, but none so combining stimulation and tease.

Should make for a great finale, and some more excitement. I wonder now if Ashley's mum might become a little more accepting with Mark clearly not such a catch.

Kowboy61Kowboy61about 8 years ago
A very enjoyable story ...

... that keeps you guessing. I was positive that they were finally going to kiss and then having the water temperature change was an excellent way to quickly put a damper on their actions. The events at the waterfall were quite humorous and the twist at the end certainly left things open for the next chapter. I look forward to more in this series and have enjoyed all of your contributions. A rare 5 stars from me. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Very enjoyable series

I am really enjoying this series as it develops. You are doing a great job of writing it with good pacing and development.

I like the humour you brought into this latest chapter with the peeing into the fountain. I think successfully writing humour must be one of the hardest things to do in story writing. I like you bringing the inexperienced receptionist into the pee lark. It was a laugh. The whole peeing into the fountain was believable in that situation and you didn't overcook it and ruin it.

Well done! I look forward to further chapters in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great Series

I am really enjoying this series and I haven't laughed so much in ages as I did at the waterfall scene.

More, soon, please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
!!!

Still enjoying the heck out of this. Please keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More, please more.

My favourite series here. Please keep it coming

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

So glad to see more in this series. Read the first three some time ago. Incredible story. Can't wait for another

Adrian69702006Adrian69702006about 8 years ago
This gets better

This gets better and I'm looking forward to more.

TestSubject001TestSubject001about 8 years ago
wow

Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Eagerly Waiting

Can't wait for the new chapter, hopefully you're able to finish it soon. The ending was a great cliffhanger!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Better and better!

This has been my favorite story on this site! Please finish soon. I cant wait!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Where’s the hard sex? :/

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
awesome story with sensuality

Wow, this series is great fun and very sensual. It's highly realistic too, not the fictitious easy sex banging that never happens, unless you're wasted.

If you want a quick masturbate story, this isn't the one. it's a story!

Well done!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJjonest@Jjonest
695 Followers
I enjoy unconventional topics and exploring things that are often not considered sexual or sensual. I like seeing what I'm not supposed to see, I like feeling what I shouldn't be feeling, and I like teasing to the point it drives me crazy. My stories explore privacy and intim...