Shared Bathroom with Coed Roommate Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jjonest
Jjonest
694 Followers

Lauren and Doug exited the showers, leaving us once again alone. We looked at each other, glancing up and down momentarily to enjoy the view of each other's wet body on full display. Ashley leaned her head back to rinse out her hair, which arched her chest closer to me.

I took a step toward her and placed my hands on her shoulders. My heart sped up as it finally seemed like there were no distractions between us. She placed her hands on my chest, which made it hard to read if she was keeping me a healthy distance away or trying to tease me further. My hands slid down her arms and onto her hips, as my fingers lightly pressed into her upper cheeks enjoying the firm yet soft give to her flesh.

She looked up into my eyes, clearly debating in her mind if she should continue. Lightly she shook her head as if to say she couldn't, but she moved closer at the same time. It was now or never. I leaned lower, slowly moving my head toward hers. She closed her eyes in preparation for a kiss, but really she was closing her eyes to what was happening between us.

Our lips were about an inch away, and I started to feel a change in temperature. Just as my lips ever so lightly grazed hers, we both jumped in shock.

"Jesus that's freezing!" She shouted from the now ice cold water, snapping us out of this intimate moment. Our sensual embrace turned more into a hug of survival as we shut off the water and shivered.

I thought about trying to kiss her cheek, or rubbing her shoulders to warm her up, but anything seemed too forced. The moment was over and neither one of us dared make eye contact.

"Come on, let's get out of here." I said trying to be a respectful friend and handed her a towel.

"Thanks." She said, accepting the towel, but really the look on her face was thanking me for not taking things too far. We both dried off quickly and wrapped ourselves up as we headed out of the shower room.

We walked by the gorgeous waterfall we saw earlier, and Ashley stopped in front of the mirror next to it to fix her wet hair. The waterfall was soothing. The steady flow and sounds of slowly trickling water had a calming effect. The rocks at the bottom curled up creating a lip, preventing any water from overflowing.

The constant sound of running water finally got to my bladder. "Ash, have you seen a bathroom anywhere around here?"

"You're looking at it." She said without hesitation as she messed with her hair.

"Looking at what?" I asked totally clueless.

"You're looking at the bathroom, silly. We're in it."

"So where do I pee?" I asked, looking around for a toilet.

"I think it's pretty obvious." She said gesturing at the waterfall.

"You want me to pee in the waterfall? You're joking."

She smiled, "Do you see any other options? Besides, look at these rocks making a little ledge like this, that's clearly for girls who need to sit down when they go."

Well it did look like you could sit on that. "What about privacy?" I asked unconvinced.

"What about this place is private? Pretty sure almost everyone in here has seen us completely naked. Besides look at that giant drain there. Normal decorative waterfalls don't have that. It's like a constant flush."

I still wasn't sure, but I didn't see any other options. I looked around to make sure no one was coming in and I quickly undid the front of my towel, now holding my penis at what I was sure was not a toilet. After a few deep breaths my stream finally came out slowly at first, but eventually gained strength. I aimed up into the waterfall, about chest height and a couple feet away.

Ashley watched silently until she finally let out a little snicker she couldn't hold back.

"What?" I demanded and she laughed a little more. "Oh god, this is not a bathroom at all, is it?"

She shrugged her shoulders. "I guess it could be, but I would highly doubt it." And she giggled.

"You jerk!" I said slightly seeing the humor in it. Her little prank worked perfectly, and I had to go too badly to stop now. I made playful zigzags with my stream to show I wasn't being a poor sport.

"What the fuck are you doing? That's disgusting!" An unfamiliar female voice yelled.

I looked over and saw an absolutely furious woman in a robe. I didn't make out any more details other than she looked irate.

I didn't know what to do, I froze standing there helpless still peeing straight out I tried to come up with some excuse but I had nothing.

"What's your problem?" Ashley finally said to the angry woman. Then she did something I will never forget. She lifted up her towel above her waist, and squatted on the rocks right next to me with her ass hovering over the water. "Everyone knows that's what this is for. Now could you please stop staring at us like a pervert?"

And sure enough, she starting peeing right next to me. The woman threw her hands up in the air as she walked away and muttered, "I'm never coming back here."

As soon as she left we burst out laughing uncontrollably. How ridiculous was this?

Shortly after that, in walked the girl from the front desk. She stared at us as our streams were still going strong. Her jaw dropped. I smiled at her politely as she clearly looked downward to my penis in my hand.

"Is that what this waterfall is for?" She asked in disbelief.

"Do you really think we'd be doing this if it wasn't?" I asked back as I started to shake the last few drops from my tip.

She watched closely and waited until I finished shaking my penis to say, "I'm sorry I had no idea."

She left without saying another word. As if she was in the wrong. Thank goodness this was only her second day and didn't know any better.

Again we burst out laughing. Ashley stood up and had to use her towel to give her slit a quick wipe. "The lack of toilet paper should have been your first clue this is not a bathroom." She said shaking her head.

"I'm not in the habit of looking for toilet paper when I pee." I chuckled. "I can't believe you did that."

"I can't believe you believed me." She replied and we went back to get dressed.

We pretty much laughed our way out of the building, and tried our best to keep a straight face when we saw the girl at the front desk. We failed. Miserably. And it only got worse once we were outside.

Tears streamed down our faces until we finally calmed down. "I haven't laughed like that in years." Ashley said. "Thank you for coming with me."

As if she needed to thank me for a whole day of seeing her naked and getting a free massage. "It was absolutely my pleasure." I gave her a friendly hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Tell your mom thanks. No on second thought, don't tell her about any of this."

"Don't worry. It's another one of our secret adventures." She said with that sly grin.

"What adventures do you have planned for the rest of the night?" I asked hoping this wasn't the end of our fun.

"Oh, I'm supposed to meet up with Mark." She said casually.

And like that, I was brought back to reality. Our adventures were numbered. I just didn't want to face it.

"Aww, bummer" Ashley said checking her phone after being off the grid for a few hours. "Mark's not feeling well and is just going to stay in." She sounded disappointed.

We started to walk out to the car, both of us a little down now, but for entirely different reasons. "Wait, did I just see...?" Ashley stopped mid-sentence.

"See what?" I asked.

"Look over there. That corner table on the patio of that restaurant."

And then I saw. Shannon and Mark were sipping a glass of wine over a nice dinner at the restaurant right next to the spa.

"What the hell?"

To be continued...

Jjonest
Jjonest
694 Followers