Shared Bathroom with Coed Roommate Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jjonest
Jjonest
695 Followers

I quickly filled another shot glass and squeezed it in between her cheeks, and took my time rolling my face in her outer cheeks before finding the glass in my mouth and downing it quickly.

I stood up and the room was now spinning faster. Ashley turned around and let her bra straps finally fall from her shoulders and tossed it to the side. Each time I tried to focus on her and the other girls I saw more and more flesh. Two nipples, four nipples, eight nipples, how is that possible? What, nine nipples, eleventy nipples? Fuck they were so beautiful, I thought as I tried my best to keep going.

Reaching down, I slowly stroked my cock to make sure I was hard as possible for the idea I had. All of the girls were sitting on the couch watching the show. I quickly filled a few more shot glasses resting on the table, and decided to get a little daring. I grabbed two of the glasses in one hand and gripped the base of my cock tightly with my other. I walked right up in between Ashley and Robin, and balanced the two shot glasses right on my hard shaft.

"Better drink 'em before they fall off." I said as I watched each of their heads lean in and approach my erection. The whole idea of it was so hot I could barely stand it. I saw their mouths surround the glasses at the same time, feeling their warm breath on my penis. Once they lifted the glasses off my dick I stopped holding my cock and slid my hands down their upper chests. Neither one stopped me as I observed the differences of their tender curves. Ashley in my left hand felt warm and firm, curling up into a breast that needed little help supporting itself. In my right hand I felt a warm handful of flesh that seemed to move fluidly in between my tightening fingers.

My eyes were completely closed focusing on the different sensations, sizes, weight and unique feel to each of their breasts. I felt hard nipples in each hand, one felt much harder, and stuck out like a thimble and another felt slightly softer and moved more in response to my touch. Which one was which, I couldn't have told you if my life depended on it.

My movements were a little out of my control at this point. I began to notice my actions after they happened as opposed to consciously doing things on purpose. I found that I had moved the coffee table out of the way so that the girls could lie on the floor. My hands soon found their way over Robin and Ashley's soft and flat stomachs and up to their breasts again.

I poured two more shots and handed one to each of them. "You place 'em, I'll drink 'em." I managed to mumble.

Robin smiled and wasted no time placing the drink between her large breasts that she was squeezing together. I kissed her belly inching my way upward. Finally I kissed the skin surrounding her pointy nipples before taking each nipple in my mouth, lightly twirling my tongue around the hardened tip. I might have done that two, maybe five minutes, I have no idea. But eventually I grabbed the glass between her breasts and downed it quickly.

The room was spinning at an increasing speed as I felt fingers in my hair pulling me away from Robin's breasts. "My turn." Ashley said slyly as she was the one pulling me in closer. I scanned her body quickly, kissing her slender midsection, teasing her uncovered breasts and perfect, tiny nipples, lightly kissing her collarbone. But I couldn't find the shot glass.

Once again I felt her hands in my hair guiding my head. But this time she was inching me lower until I finally saw the shot glass tucked in between her legs, nestled up against her slit. I kissed her thighs and lightly bit her soft flesh, as I moved around the shot glass. Rubbing my nose through her groomed pubic hair, I took in her natural intoxicating scent. Finally I hovered my mouth over the small glass and lifted it out of the way. As I finished the shot I saw her bare pussy glistening. I knew I couldn't leave it alone. It was all happening so fast, but I wanted her too much to stop now.

Everything was still spinning. I just needed a minute to catch my breath as I closed my eyes and rested my head on a pillow. I blinked a few times and suddenly had the worst headache of my life. My pillow was warm and covered in my drool.

"Wake up, sleepyhead." I heard a voice call out.

"What?" I said still not sure where I even was.

"Get up!" Said the voice a little more forcefully.

I started to recognize the voice as Emily's as I blinked a few more times and saw her sitting on a stool at the kitchen bar counter having some cereal and looking down at me.

I blinked a few more times still not ready to get up. The light hurt my eyes and I buried my face in my pillow. What is that smell? I inhaled deeply and it smelled dirty, earthy and strangely familiar. I opened my eyes wider, blinded by a pale haze. Wait a minute. I shot up finally.

"Did I pass out on Ashley's ass? Was my head resting there the whole night?" I asked in shock and wondered how I got there, taking in the view of Ashley completely nude and fast asleep on the floor.

"Pretty much." Emily said calmly and enjoyed another spoonful of cereal. "You also haven't had on any clothes since about 10 o'clock last night."

I looked down at myself for the first time. "JESUS!" I said as I reached down to cover my erection. Instantly I felt more exposed than I ever had in my life. I didn't have an ounce of fabric on my whole body, heck not even a watch on my wrist.

"Oh please, now you're being modest?" She laughed. "Not much point now...I've seen your...well pretty much everything. From every angle. We all did." I could hear her crunching on the cereal. Her calmness put her in control.

I stood up and attempted to cover my erection from her view, which was harder to do than I thought. I realized it looked like I just playing with myself as opposed to trying to cover up. I gave up and let my hands fall to my sides. My cock sprung free showing no signs of losing its morning wood status. "I'm going to go get dressed."

"Not so fast!" Emily said. "We need to talk."

"Can't it wait until I put on some clothes?" I asked.

"I'm afraid it can't." She slid out the bar stool next to her with her foot while she continued to eat cereal.

I walked over slowly. My head pounded and my cock bounced with each step. I don't recall ever feeling this vulnerable as I sat down on the stool with my erection awkwardly sticking up toward her. The fact she was fully clothed made me feel powerless and extremely self-aware.

"First, make sure you wash that stool when we're done talking." She said relishing this moment. "Actually you're probably going to want to clean up almost every surface in your living room."

"Noted." I said not amused. "Anything else?"

"Here, take this." She handed me some Tylenol and some water. "It will help."

"Thanks." I swallowed the pills and then got a little irritated. "This whole thing was your fault."

"My fault? Do tell." She said calmly.

"Because I walked in on you while you..." I didn't know how to finish that sentence politely. "Ash said you wanted to get even and make me just as embarrassed as you were when I..."

"Is that what she told you?" She continued crunching away on her cereal.

"Yes." I said blindly believing what Ashley told me, but now some doubts started to creep in.

"I remember it a little differently." She said. "And considering I'm the only one with any clothes on now, I'm probably the only one who actually remembers everything that happened last night."

Those words hung in the air. It's true I really didn't recall much after the time my cock made its first appearance.

"So how do you remember it happening then? Were you not super embarrassed that I walked in...?"

"Well I'll admit I was pissed. The whole thing was definitely embarrassing. But after I finished, uh, finished just peeing, I asked Ashley why you thought you could just walk in a bathroom with a closed door." She said leaving a pause for me.

"I had to wash my hands. I thought it was empty." I tried to play it off.

"Interesting." She said clearly not believing a word I just said. "Yesterday you said you thought it was Ashley in the bathroom when you burst in."

My eyebrows popped up. I did not recall that detail.

"So I asked Ashley, why did he try to walk in on her?" She said plainly.

"What did she say?" I swallowed nervously.

She smiled widely. "She changed the subject. In fact she said we should make him pay, she brought up the stripper idea." She chomped on another spoonful of cereal. "Truthfully I said that was not necessary."

I was slowly putting the pieces together. "She said you were pissed and this was the only way to make me feel equally embarrassed?" I said more as a question than a statement.

"Feel equally embarrassed? How does having three girls ogle over your naked body make you feel embarrassed?"

I didn't have an answer to that, and finally started to realize the hidden message: Ashley wanted me to strip. I liked that thought even more and my penis gave an involuntary stir.

"You were far from embarrassed last night. Especially as more and more started to happen." She said suggestively.

Now I started to worry. "What all did happen?"

She smiled again, letting me know she had all the power here. "Well I had some questions for Ashley yesterday and couldn't get a straight answer to save my life. So I'll make you a deal. If you answer my questions, I'll answer yours. Deal?"

I looked down, and again was reminded of how exposed I was. That feeling was slightly wearing off from knowing she had been maintaining eye contact this whole time. Mostly.

I shrugged my shoulders helplessly. "What do you want to know?"

She smiled again. "For starters, the same question I asked Ashley. What made you think you could walk in on a closed bathroom door?" She was genuinely curious.

I looked down wondering what to tell her. What would Ashley want me to say? How pissed would she be if I let something slip I wasn't supposed to.

"How confidential is this conversation?" I asked.

"Look, I have a loving husband who would be none too pleased if he knew half the things that went on here. You have my word this will stay between us. Or else you can tell my husband whatever you like about last night." She said seriously.

That seemed to put us more on a level playing field. "Fine, deal." Seemed fair and what choice did I really have?

"So back to my question. What made you think you could walk in on Ashley in the bathroom?"

I still struggled with how much I should say. Would this be a violation of Ashley's trust? I hadn't told anyone the kind of strange intimate relationship we shared and it had been weighing on me over the past few months.

"We, uh, we don't hide..." I paused and finally said, "We are completely open with each other."

"Open like sharing feelings? Or like what?" Clearly my answer did not satisfy her. She wanted me to spell it out.

"We try to be open about everything. Including not caring if someone else is in the bathroom." I said already fearing judgment.

"Interesting." She said and then added, "Have you seen her do what I was doing yesterday?"

"You mean just peeing?" I said as I rolled my eyes.

"Oh cut the crap." She said sternly. "No pun intended."

That broke the tension a little and finally we both shared a small laugh.

"Yes. I have seen her do that." I said softly and almost ashamed.

"Really?" She looked amazed. Almost amused.

I nodded my head silently.

"She let you see that? Why?" Emily asked in disbelief.

I shrugged my shoulders. Finally I said, "I think because she knows I like it." Oh god why the hell did I admit that. I'm going to get slapped, called a pervert, or who knows what else.

"Huh." Emily said softly, contemplating what I just said.

She slowly opened her mouth still forming her thought. Here it comes, I thought.

"You like it?" Was all she asked.

I nodded again.

"Huh." She said deep in thought again.

I was turning red and being reminded of how naked I was. "I don't mean like I like it, like it...I just meant." What was I trying to say? "I like that she is comfortable enough to do that in front of me."

"It is a very private thing." She said agreeing with that idea. "I don't even do that with my husband around."

I nodded and didn't find that too surprising.

"So yesterday, when you walked in on me...did you like it?" She asked curiously.

I had no idea how to answer this or what she was hoping to hear. "I didn't not like it." I said cautiously.

She just looked at me waiting for more of an answer.

"I mean it wasn't the same as with Ashley, because she wanted me there when it happened. You clearly didn't."

She nodded her head in agreement.

"So did I like it? Sort of. I can't help it; I think it was endearing to see you in such an intimate moment that other people don't get to experience...not even your husband. I think it's cute." I added and wondered if I had gone too far.

"You know, all girls are cute like that at different times of the day?" She said with a smirk.

"Yes, I'm aware. They just keep that to themselves."

She nodded.

"Alright, now it's my turn for some questions." I said, not anticipating sharing so many of my personal details with Emily, someone I just met. "Ashley said this was because you were embarrassed I walked in on you in the bathroom and you wanted me to be equally embarrassed so you suggested I strip. You're saying that's not true?"

"Well I certainly was embarrassed. Still am really." She paused and added, "But I never suggested you, her roommate whom I never met before, strip for us. That would be a bit ridiculous don't you think?"

"So if you didn't suggest it...what made Ashley bring it up?" I asked trying to get to bottom of this.

"Well Ashley was really, really pissed at Mark long before you got there. She wouldn't tell us why. But she thought this might be a way to get even with him."

"I wonder why she lied to me and then blamed it on you?" I was confused.

"Maybe she didn't want you to know she was the one who wanted to see you strip. Or maybe she didn't want you to know she was pissed at Mark. Who can say?" She said leaving it a mystery.

"This is all my fault." I said helplessly.

"What is?"

"I had something to tell her about Mark. I know what she was pissed about. That's actually why I rushed into the bathroom. I wanted to tell her what I found out, but I got caught up in the commotion of seeing you...well you know."

"What were you going to tell her?" She asked with a concerned look.

"Doesn't really matter now." Then I added, "Okay, now help me fill in some of the details. How did everyone get naked?"

"You really don't remember?" She asked relishing this power she had over me.

"I remember how I got naked, and covered you guys with a towel pretending to get blowjobs. But not much beyond that." I said sheepishly.

"Is that what you think you were doing? Covering us up for blowjobs?" She laughed.

"Uhh, yeah? Why did something else happen?" I asked nervously.

"Well you never actually covered us up with a towel. You kind of just held the towel behind you and moved it from side to side like you were drying your butt after a shower." She laughed. "And you were shaking your dick near our faces. Which was both funny and annoying." Then she added, "Okay it was kind of hot too. But I don't think any of us thought you were pretending to get a blowjob."

"Well that's embarrassing." I said, thinking I actually was being pretty smooth last night. "But that still doesn't answer the question of how everyone got naked."

"Well you mostly undressed Ashley, and for some reason she let you. And Robin pretty much took off her clothes all on her own." She chuckled a little as we both looked over to her asleep on the couch curled up in the fetal position naked as the day she was born. "But she probably would have ended up just as nude even if you weren't stripping. A few drinks in her and the layers start coming off."

"Huh." I said mimicking her common response. "Maybe we should have her over for drinks more often."

Emily rolled her eyes at that comment and shook her head.

I really wanted to ask if Ashley was jealous of Emily and Robin seeing me completely naked, but how on earth could I ask that without telling too much?

"Well clearly my memory of last night is not as accurate as I wish it was. But, tell me this...did Ashley really lick my..., uh...precum from her finger? Or did I make that up?" I asked now wondering how much my mind might have embellished the facts.

"Oh she did more than that. You both did." She said with a look of enjoyment.

"I have a vague memory of them doing shots off of my... my uh...you know..." I nodded downward to my exposed penis.

"You certainly tried to make that happen." She laughed. "They kept falling off every time you set them on your dick."

"Hmmm." Not what I was hoping, I thought. "Well did I do a shot from Robin's breasts and then from between Ashley's legs?" I asked nervously.

"Uh, not really." She smiled.

"I'm going to need more details than that." I said quickly.

"Well after the shots on your dick idea didn't really work out, you kind of fell over on them. It was an uncoordinated pile of three drunken naked fools. You definitely might have been a little grabby, but you weren't with it enough at that point to do shots from anything."

I nodded and wondered if it really was just all in my head.

"But none of that is as important as what you and Ashley did after that."

"What? What happened?" I asked impatiently.

"Look, you don't remember, and I'm sure she won't either. She's getting married next week. It's probably best that neither of you remember. Then you won't even have to pretend like it didn't happen." She said plainly.

"Pretend like what didn't happen?" This was torture.

"Just talk to Ashley. Whenever she wakes up. Really think about her first, though and how this could potentially affect her and her marriage. If you still want to know and think it's worth risking her future happiness, I'll tell you at the wedding next week."

My hopes dropped. I was stuck. And how the hell did her wedding creep up so quickly?

She looked at me almost sympathetically, "I promise I'll tell you everything...as long as you've really considered her side. Just think it over." She added.

"Fair enough." I finally said in defeat as I sat there naked on the barstool. Luckily my erection had finally calmed down, so I didn't feel like quite as big of a creep.

"How do you remember all of this so well anyway?" I asked now starting to wonder if she was even a reliable source.

"I wasn't drinking." She said quietly.

"What? I saw you drinking." I said in disbelief.

"You were in no state to know if I was drinking or not." She said a little standoffish. Then added softly, "Ok, I know you saw me drinking, but I was faking. It was just soda water with ice. And every shot you tried to make me do I just ended up giving it back to you, and you happily finished it." She laughed, "Maybe I'm partly to blame for your over-drinking."

"Why would you go to such lengths to pretend to drink?" I was clueless.

After an extremely long pause, she said, "I'm actually pregnant."

"Really? That's awesome." I said enjoying how happy she looked.

"Thanks. We haven't told anyone yet, it's still too early." She said quietly. "And don't you tell either. I don't care how close you are with Ashley. We want to tell everyone when the time is right."

"Your secret is safe with me." I said.

"And your secrets are safe with me." She said with a sly smile. She clearly was keeping the juicier end of this deal.

I looked over at Ashley on the floor, and took in the sight of her peaceful, naked body fast asleep. Her gentle curves seemed to rise and fall with her deep breaths. She rolled on her side now with her butt facing us, and her round cheeks somehow concealing what hid in between. Even in her sleep she knew how to tease me.

Jjonest
Jjonest
695 Followers