Shared Bathroom with Coed Roommate Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus, you've got it bad for her." She said laughing and looking at my now nearly erect penis again.

"I know." I said softly. There was no hiding it, my erection or my true feelings. Emily's news made me strangely sentimental and I wondered if Ashley and Mark would ever have kids. It was almost too much to think about.

"Alright, Jason. I have to get going now." She said as if she could read my now hopeless mood perfectly. "Think about what I said. Really think about her happiness, and what that means to you." She said sympathetically.

"I will." I said looking down "Thanks for chatting." This was strangely very comforting finally to talk to someone about how I felt toward Ashley. "And hey, congrats to you. Ashley will be thrilled for you...whenever you share the news."

She looked so happy she could cry. We both stood and she leaned in and gave me hug, almost completely forgetting I was naked as my lingering hard on poked her midsection.

"Ok, now go get some rest." She said laughing a little at the situation.

"Yeah I just need to sleep it off. My head is still killing me."

"I think you need to just get off." She said looking at my still erect penis. "It can't be good to be that hard for that long. You should have seen a doctor hours ago according to those Viagra commercials." She reached down and lightly placed her flat palm underneath my shaft the same way a friend would place a hand on your shoulder to express concern.

"I'll keep that in mind." I said amazed at how she could touch me there and make it feel completely innocent and non-sexual. Finally I walked her out the door and said goodbye.

I walked past Ashley once more taking in her breathtaking body. She looked so peaceful there. So beautiful. I found a few extra blankets and covered her up and placed one over Robin as well. I gave Ashley a little kiss on the forehead and went to my room for a nap. Truthfully I was kind of amazed at how much the past few months changed me. If I found two beautiful girls asleep and nude a couple months ago, there was no way I wouldn't take a picture for shits and giggles. Now I wouldn't dream of it; I respected Ashley too much to do something so immature.

Hopefully in a few hours she would be feeling better and I'd have a chance to tell her what I found out about Mark and Shannon.

I crawled into my bed with every intention of relieving some of the built up tension, but fell asleep mid-stroke as I tried to imagine just what on earth happened last night. I woke up a few hours later with my hand still gripping my cock. My headache was mostly gone and I was still in need of some relief, but all I could think about was chatting with Ashley. I wanted to see if she remembered anything, and debated if it was better to leave it alone as Emily suggested. Maybe I'd just give her a hard time that she was really the one who wanted to see me strip.

"Ash?" I called out as I slipped on my boxers and headed out into the living room, getting more and more excited to see her. Well she's not naked on the floor, that's good I guess. But where is she? I wondered.

"Ash?" I walked into her room and saw her closet was open with most of her clothes missing. "Ashley? Are you here?" I ran out to the kitchen now starting to have a terrible feeling about all of this. And then I saw a note on the fridge.

Jason,

I'm not sure I can be around you anymore. If Mark screwed up with Shannon, then last night I screwed up with you. I will try to forgive him. Hopefully he will forgive me.

I'm going to spend some time with my family for a while. I'm really sorry I dragged you into this. Please don't try to contact me.

Maybe I will see you at the wedding next week, but perhaps it's best if you don't go. I'm not sure I can handle seeing Shannon there...or you.

- Ashley