All Comments on 'Shared Bathroom with Coed Roommate Ch. 08'

by Jjonest

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wrong category again...

This chapter should have be seen anal. Last chapter should have been fetish. Otherwise, great series!

bigdnc13bigdnc13almost 8 years ago
Wonderful series

Don't usually like some of the things they did in this story, but it did give me a new perspective on how different acts can excite certain individuals. Nicely done and thanks!

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 8 years ago
Daringly different...very special story!

You made these characters real...their level of intimacy (gross or not) shows a connection that is more like one of a kind...how many people ever get that close! Thanks for sharing this journey with us and I am really happy to hear there will be more to come! Your writing is addicting!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great job

I truly appreciate the care and thought you out into your story, keeping it clean and cohesive throughout. Can't wait to read more of your work! Thanks for a fun ride! It was a pleasure taking it with you.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassalmost 8 years ago
Loved it!!!

A great series! Ashley and Jason just clicked--they deserved to be with each other from the very beginning. When two people live together, there are things they learn about the other that their public image never shows. Thanks for writing a series which points that out.

Looking forward to more adventures of Jason and Ashley.

wangoo69wangoo69over 7 years ago
Loved the series

Absolutely loved it. Loved the sharing of private bodily functions in particular. But also it was a great series in general. Please write more like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You forgot your readers

You promised more to the story. I keep checking and you stopped at 8.

JjonestJjonestover 7 years agoAuthor
Re: forgot readers

Hi, I can assure you I have not forgotten my readers, or this story. I'm currently trying to finish up Mark and Shannon's story and I hope to have that posted soon. Then I'll post the next portion of Jason and Ashley's story. It will probably have a different title than shared bathroom as those two move into the next phase of their journey together. I do take my time with writing these stories to make sure the plot and problems all make sense and flow well together. Thank you for your patience and I hope you enjoy my future stories.

Rapier875Rapier875over 7 years ago
Brilliant !

Loved every page !

Looking forward to their further adventures !

Well worth 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Very well done over all! I cannot wait to read more on them and the adventures together.

louise_lloydlouise_lloydalmost 7 years ago
5 Star

This series is 5 star all the way. Well written, different but natural, and shows the development of true love. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

It's hard to believe it was a full year since these chapters wrapped up. I'm very excited to see where they lead next and who suffers what intimate embarrassment next. I have my own perverse hopes. We will see. =] Thank you very much for these and we cannot wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Glad I was able to find this again so I could finish reading where I left off!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Dear author,

Fuck...

I think I love you. Thanks for the ride! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Best ever

Thank you . This is the best story I've ever read . Bar none . Please ,don't stop now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wonderful

An engrossingly (pun intended) intimate journey into the intricacies of human relationships. Well written, with a hilariously upbeat ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WOW

Maybe the best story I have read. Please write some more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So engaging

Certainly the best story I have ever read. I fell in love with Ashley.

Thanks !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story and a very unique mix of sexy circumstances!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very well told - a real cliff-hanger!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJjonest@Jjonest
695 Followers
I enjoy unconventional topics and exploring things that are often not considered sexual or sensual. I like seeing what I'm not supposed to see, I like feeling what I shouldn't be feeling, and I like teasing to the point it drives me crazy. My stories explore privacy and intim...