Shared Bathroom with Coed Roommate Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jjonest
Jjonest
696 Followers

"Oui, Madame." I said as I kissed the back of her hand delicately and whispered, "I'll join you anywhere, my love."

The end. (For now.)

*****

Author's note: I want to thank all of the loyal readers who went along for this strange and unusual journey. When I wrote the first chapter, I never thought readers would enjoy their strange (and often gross) intimacy and teasing moments as much as they did. It was humbling to hear such kind and generous comments and feedback.

Something unexpected happened the further I got into the story. I became truly attached to the characters. I found myself waking up earlier than my alarm each morning because I was anxious to continue writing their story.

There were also days when I was writing the parts trying to make it seem like they could never actually be together, and that ended up affecting my mood in real life. I felt their pain. I felt their stress. And I felt their joy when they did finally end up together. I really did not expect to internalize their emotions that way, but I'm glad I did.

Once I knew how I wanted the story to end, I had every intention of ending the series with this last completed story seen above.

However, I already have several new ideas about interesting and awkward scenarios these characters could get into. And once I start thinking it, I need to get it down on paper. So this will be the last chapter of the shared bathroom series, but far from the last tale of these two. Look forward to a new series involving Ashley, Jason and some of the other interesting characters you've already met.

One of the most common questions I've received from emails is if I will ever tell exactly what happened with Shannon and Mark. The answer is yes. I've already started jotting down some ideas and hope to have it out shortly. There are always two sides to a story, and it will be good to tell theirs.

Once again thank you for reading. I hope you laughed and cried along with the characters, and maybe even shared an orgasm or two. As always please feel free to email me to discuss the story, your thoughts, experiences you've had similar to this, or whatever is on your mind. If you would like a response, please include your email. I will be happy to connect; I really do love hearing from you!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

-Jason

Jjonest
Jjonest
696 Followers