Shared Bathroom with Coed Roommate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jjonest
Jjonest
695 Followers

"Hey, Ash? Can you hand me my towel?" I asked. Seemed simple enough.

"Kinda busy now." She said.

"Ok, when you're done, can you hand it to me then?"

"If that's what you really want, sure. But fair warning this could take a while." She said in an unfamiliar, and embarrassed voice.

Oh my god, is she...is she pooping? No way I thought. I mean we had never even discussed doing that. Maybe she was joking.

I opened the shower door a crack and stuck my head out. She was sitting on the toilet with her work clothes on, a nice blouse and her skirt and panties pushed down to the floor. Her arms were crossed and rested on her thighs as she leaned forward. That was not her usual peeing position...and I would know.

"Everything alright?" I asked.

"Yeah, but seriously this will take a while. You might as well just grab your towel." Her face was grimacing a little and I could tell she was embarrassed. She stopped caring about peeing in front of me a long time ago. This was different. She let out a deep fart, followed by an embarrassed look. She was not comfortable. It almost looked painful, and I could tell that my watching was not helping.

My heart beat faster and I decided to step out. Fully nude. Sure she's seen my penis before while I was peeing, but I still felt covered then...protected almost. Now I had nothing to hide behind. I was only a foot or two away from her feeling incredibly exposed, still dripping wet.

I saw her eye me up and down, which was nerve wracking but a rush at the same time. Her eyes lingered on my torso for a while. Probably because I was rarely without a shirt around her. I work out quite a bit, and hoped she could tell. I was so focused on what she was thinking about my body, I forgot how embarrassed she was in the moment.

She grimaced a little more and soon a deep, foul smell slowly filled the room. I had gotten quite used to the smell of her farts, but this was different. It was stronger, and impossible to ignore. I saw how vulnerable this made her. She was probably fearing that I was judging her based on the stink.

I can't lie. I was surprised by how bad it smelled. The combination of seeing the prettiest and most proper girl I knew filling the room with a stench this strong. I almost didn't believe it.

Finally I grabbed my towel off the rack, and began drying myself off. She never took her eyes off me as I did. As somewhat of a polite gesture, I didn't really cover myself up with the towel. My penis was mostly in view the whole time. And then I finally realized why she was staring...I had steadily been growing harder this whole time. I was nearly fully erect, sticking straight out toward her...and she was only a foot or two away.

I'd like to think it was my exhibitionist side that was getting turned on. That it had to be the fact that a gorgeous girl was watching me naked was turning me on, but truthfully it was something else entirely. It was her embarrassment, the growing smell in the room, the idea of the gender norm being shattered right in front of my eyes (or nose for that matter). And most importantly, it was that this was something that she couldn't even share with her boyfriend. That I was the only guy who got to experience this incredibly intimate moment of hers. That was the real reason I was getting hard.

We both just stared at each other, but neither one making direct eye contact. I was focused on her body position. The way she was crouched over, slightly struggling. She was focused on my awkward erection that was serving as a much needed distraction to her.

Finally I figured neither of us could take this much longer and I covered myself up, wrapping the towel around my waist. There was an obvious bulge poking out under the tightly tucked towel.

"That looks painful." She finally broke the silence.

I gave her a confused look.

She nodded toward my crotch. "It looks painful, pushed down like that."

I didn't know what to say. Finally I replied, "looks like we're both in a little bit of pain then." I lightly joked, hoping understood the meaning.

"This is true." She did understand. "But right now only one of us is getting the relief they need."

I couldn't tell if she was egging me on. "Oh I couldn't do that." I really, really wanted to. The towel was barely even covering me at this point. I began to wonder if her comment was merely stating the situation or if she was hinting that she wanted me to share in this intimate moment with my own embarrassment.

Silently, I reached down in my towel and felt my throbbing member, lightly teasing it. I breathed deeper letting the rush come over me as the towel dropped. I felt like I was on stage in front of a million people with an audience of one. I imagine she felt the same. The first few strokes were incredibly awkward and I was afraid she'd laugh.

She stared plainly, now finally making eye contact with me. It wasn't clear if she intrigued or disgusted by that look, but it was too late to stop now.

I stroked a little faster, with slight twisting circles around the head. I could have finished at any time, but I wanted to enjoy the feeling...the incredible rush.

I heard the noise of her waste submerging into the water. It wasn't a plop, which made me believe it was rather large. She let out a huge sigh after. I could tell she was done. In a strange way it was as if she had her satisfying relief...parallel to an orgasm.

She stood up to wipe, something I had never seen her do before. She was facing me, and this was the first time I got a full view of her tiny slit. I could clearly see the perfectly groomed landing strip that led down to her intimate folds. She reached behind and grabbed her cheek with one hand and lightly pulled so her other hand could reach behind and wipe.

I continued to stroke and move my hand in smaller and more concentrated circles around my pre-cum soaked head. Staring at her, fascinated by her standing wiping method, she wiped once and looked at the nearly clean toilet paper and folded it over and wiped one last time before tossing it into the toilet.

"Do you have to go?" She asked with a straight face.

Speechless, I nodded and walked closer to her. She stepped to the side still with her panties around her knees. My hand stroking furiously, I could barely breathe and I did my best to aim downward as I erupted. A few streams of thick cum landed right on top of her hard work she had left in the bowl. The last few spurts were less predictable and landed on the seat and back lid.

Her eyes were glued to the strange show. Finally my breath caught up with me as I shivered, shaking, and instantly aware of how naked I was. I couldn't even look at her. We've experienced several forms of embarrassing and intimate situations together, but this was too much. I grabbed my towel and darted to my room without a word. I dried off and left for work without seeing her again until that evening.

All day at work I couldn't stop thinking about what happened. What her reaction would be. I left so fast, maybe it would have been better to apologize then. Now who knows what's she's been thinking all day. She might even kick me out when I get home. Oh god, how would I ever explain this to my girlfriend...that I got kicked out because I masturbated while she pooped.

By the time work was over, I felt sick from worrying about this all day. I walked in the door to our apartment and prepared for the worst. Ashley was in the kitchen.

"Oh good you're home." She said. "I made us some dinner, why don't you get comfortable and it will be ready for us shortly."

"Sure." I said, wondering if this would be her nice send off for me. I changed into my usual shorts and tshirt loungewear and met her on the couch in our usual spots. We began eating awkwardly and not talking.

"Listen, Jason..." She finally started.

Oh god, here it comes.

"I think we should talk about what happened." She said softly.

"I'm so sorry, Ashley. I don't know what came over me. I shouldn't have..."

"No, stop." She interrupted. "It's ok. I actually was really, really flattered."

"What? You were?"

She nodded embarrassed. "Yeah. I mean I was so embarrassed. I really was expecting you to be grossed out. I thought you'd be more likely to vomit than to..."

We both laughed a little.

"Well I was so afraid I offended you." I admitted and was now calming down.

"Offended me? If anything you should have been offended. We were both just seeking relief. Two completely normal, and intimate functions. Only difference is yours didn't stink up the room."

That helped break the tension and we both laughed.

"True, yours did smell awful." I joked.

"Oh shut up." She playfully slapped my arm. "You know we agreed to do whatever we needed to do in there. It's not like we both don't do those things every day. I never understood why one is an accepted function, and one comes with guilt and can't talk about it with others. Hell I do both a few times a day sometimes."

Just hearing her say that was such a turn on. She really was sharing her most intimate and private moments that I knew she couldn't share with her boyfriend, and frankly it felt amazing sharing this kind of closeness and intimacy.

"Anyway," she continued, "I'm glad I didn't gross you out, and I'm glad you shared your intimate moment with me."

I smiled. I didn't know how to respond to that. "Well thank you for letting me see something I never thought I would."

We then went back to eating, both feeling better about the situation.

"Ash," a thought popped into my head. "Since I saw and got to experience something that my girlfriend would never let me see in a million years that really turned me on, is there anything you'd want to see or do that your boyfriend wouldn't do?"

Her eyebrows popped up. She had a sly smile creeping up.

"It's only fair, right?" I said playfully.

"Well, I've never told anyone this, but there is one thing you could do..."

To be continued.

Jjonest
Jjonest
695 Followers
12