All Comments on 'Shared Her with a Buddy of Mine'

by soggybagle

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
coopercooperabout 9 years ago
What are friends for?

Fun story. Nice that it had a happy ending. I thought for a minute that the buddy would never get laid!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
-1*

Written by a 10 year old ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Author, you are a pathetic loser.

Take your sorry ass some where else.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
so lets see what we have

a pathetic loser for a husband

a committed slut for a wife

a predatory friend

How can this ever have a happy ending?

Think the wife will dump loser and move on shortly

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
My friend fucks my wife.

How original, interesting, and so very well written. Too bad your scores don't reflect what this is really worth. Yeah, bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
crawl

back under your rock idiot.

patilliepatillieabout 9 years ago
Decent story but again bordering on real cucky stuff

by not participating and letting her go between bedrooms. YOu have to do this stuff together to avoid bad things happening. Love to hear about more of your adventures.

impo_61impo_61about 9 years ago
A sad story...

This is a sad story...I can understand a husband that wants to share his wife and do it with her agreement, but to use her drunkness to his friend fuck her is almost a rape!!! Another strange thing is to say: "my friend had been with his ex for so long..." Two years of dating (she was only his girlfriend, not his wife) was so long? He wasn't affected because he loved her very much, but because he dated two years? And then his friend never look for a life of his own? So this is a sad tale 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hey chucky author!

What a crappy story's! Stop writing please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good story and plot Gave it a 5

for your effort and style

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

What is wrong with people now she loves getting fucked by two different cocks. There marriage is fucked forever because even if he moves on shes gonna be looking for a new cock and that when their marriage will start to crumble. Why aren't happy when they have a good marriage. The percentages of bad marriages are so high so when your lucky enough to be in a good one you should stay loyal and build on that

oriontodayoriontodayabout 9 years ago
Great

Great story. Gave you a 5 because it was freaking sexy how she didn't want to talk about it at first then she just gave in eventually. Also the name Mel I associate with hot girls. Also, fuck all you haters. Why even come into this section if you aren't into cuckolding? You would think it is common sense but I guess not.

rocketeer50rocketeer50about 9 years ago
Ouch

I gave you two stars for effort, but as I think about it more I was too generous. I like this kind of story, but your grammar is often bad and the wife of six months giving in without any indication she was interested in the buddy and after being assaulted just wasn't plausible. You need to read up on subjective and objective case. You erred in the first sentence-- it is "move in with my wife and me" NOT " with my wife and I."

Buddy buying a bottle of champagne and drinking beer, having the wife drink the whole bottle isn't plausible. Once she conked out putting her in buddy's bed without any indication she would like to get with him is ridiculous. Rubbing up on her, sliding his dick between her legs and coming on her body while she's passed out is sexual assault (incapable of giving consent and no prior consent) and it's highly unlikely a happy bride of six years would find that a turn on when she woke up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
1

star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
a pile of dung would be better

1* for your effort

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wrong category

Should be in non consent. Good job you are buddies, you may get to share the same cell when you are convicted of rape

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
SOME COMMENTS ARE TOO STRICT

Yes, the author should have publish it in Non-Consent/Reluctance category. The author seems to have followed his own erotic fantasy.

She liked his buddy. She did not want to have sex with him because she was married. Once she realized it was OK with her hubby to sleep with both of them, she did not waste time! She realized that her hubby's voyeur side is more pronounced than she had guessed. She must have been aware that MFM situations were turning him on but she believed it was just a fantasy.

About the comment that pass moral judgements: none of us cant cast the girst stone! We all read Loving Wife stories. We all have read this particular story, the title of which is NOT misleading being Shared her with a buddy of mine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I am a "consenting cuckold" and I thought it was amazing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
who's the asshole bonnie?

Look down. Damn you found one. 1* for another shit story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
5*

Probably only a 4*, but I'm giving 5 to counter some of the morons here who can't read the story description before they attempt their futile effort to consume your content.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
These asses

Do these asswipes know that the people who write here are not professional writers and not everyone is perfect with punctuation and writing. No one is forcing them to read it and no need to leave rude obnoxious comments. i thought it was OK and wish it was longer and more in detail. keep it up and F the JO with the rude comments.

thekingofspainthekingofspainalmost 9 years ago
liked it.

horny. would have liked more description of the sex

Bimike43Bimike43almost 9 years ago
Decent enough story.

The story should perhaps have been in Non consent category for early events, but later she is obviously consenting. Well enough written,the occasional spelling/grammar/punctuation issue doesn't bother me like it does some buttheaded posters. I like my porn to have graphic details as well as some degree of story and believability, perhaps.

And speaking of those hate filled nasty "comments". WTF? I don't understand guys coming in here to literotica, choosing a story, reading the entire thing ( allegedly) and then posting nasty, hateful, often homophobic, frequently incoherent comments. If you are upset by sexual stories, GTFO.

JoeehartleyJoeehartleyalmost 9 years ago
Enjoyable

Nice, would like more description of the sex and possibly all three in the same bed having sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
OMG! IT WAS MY DREAM TO SHARE MY WIFE, BUT IT WAS NOT MY DESTINY. I GAVE THIS STORY A 4.6/5 (92%)

I am a voyeur husband whose wife refused to fuck other men. When she was in her mid 30s to mid 40s, men were attracted to her like flies to honey.

My wife's job involved travelling with overnight stay. She definitely had ample opportunity to cheat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I LOVE ❤ (LOVE) this story: ☆☆☆☆☆ (5)!

I shared my wife with a friend of mine. We were friend since Kindergarten.

His wife & he were divorcing & we offered him to stay with us for a while.

My friend & my wife hit it off from the get-go.

He was an excellent dancer, & my wife loved to dance (she still does!)

We went everywhere together like camping, hiking, to the beach...

I realized my wife was enjoying his company more & more.

I liked the dynamic how the 3 of us lived together.

My wife told me she feels his hard on when they dance. She offered to stop dancing while was staing with us. I told her that I enjoyed watching them dance. I also added that he & I should take turns to apply the sunscreen lotion on her back & the back of her legs.

My wife was seducing him before my very eyes. Much to my surprise it was making me happy.

"I have to ask you a question & you must tell me the truth, are you fucking him?" She answered with 2 words, "Not yet." Then she added, "Are you sure you would you still love me?"

I sad, "Are you sure you would still love me?" I covered her mouth & instantly pulled down her panties... seconds later my dick was inside her pussy & my tongue inside her mouth. I thought i would come right away but I did not. I kept pounding into her for at least 40 min. probably longer. I fucked her like man possessed I temporarily was.

Next 2 months the 3 of us literally lived in a ménage à trois. Then he got a job in Yukon (Nothern Canada).

We met him a year later, we had a real good time, but magic was gone.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
This

This cuck, whore shit certainly inspired the "my wife and I" lying idiots.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You should continue with this story line. The characters are still young enough to get together time and time again for many years.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I get it, a good read. My only concern would be him loosing her I don't think in this case that was a part of heightened sex for him. Some people when they drink do not remember the how's, and the why's, and they'd never do sober what they had done drunk.

Maybe a do over with another couple, only keep her faithful until she's drunk, and her husband as man who had thoughts of sharing her but never would unless he was also drinking. I can only imagine the conflicted emotions. Also another man may be much more willing to take a greater advantage including willingly share his friends wife to fulfill his own perversions?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very Hot 🔥 and it worked with his friend who was into his wife, only because he was still more his friend.

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

And?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous