Shared Panties Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first, Linda hesitated. She glanced at her son, who was eager for an answer. She saw him push down his erection, attempting to hide it. After a long few seconds, Linda rolled over onto her stomach, allowing her kids full access to her legs and feet.

Beth repositioned herself on the sofa. She tucked one leg under her ass and allowed one leg to dangle off the edge. She motioned for Brett to join her.

Brett knelt at the edge of the sofa. He glanced at his sister, whom gave him a full eye of her pink panties. Brett swallowed the lump in his throat as he placed a finger on his mother's calf. When he came in contact with her skin, he froze. He couldn't believe any of it. He couldn't believe the recent infatuation he had with his mother. At that moment, his sister looked hotter than ever. The masturbation just wasn't doing it. He needed to get laid.

"If you're going to rub me, Brett, at least do it right," Linda said. "Don't be afraid." Linda felt a little awkward as her children massaged her legs. She knew it was a little wrong, but they all were adults and if Beth and Brett wanted to make their mother feel nice, she wasn't going to stop them.

Brett continued massaging his mother's legs as he stared at her ass. He worked his hands a little higher up her leg, just to the edge of her nightgown. He slowly pushed the cotton material toward her waist. Beth noticed what he was doing and just went for it. She grabbed the seam of the nightgown and flung upward. It didn't go as far as she had hoped, but it was far enough. The bottom of their mother's white panties accented her bronzed skin.

Brett mustered the courage and worked his fingers to his mother's panty line. He used his knuckles and pushed the nightgown farther. The bottom half of Linda's ass was exposed. She didn't flinch as Brett brushed a hand over her right ass cheek. He slid the hand under her gown and let his fingers dance on his mother's lower back. He pushed himself against the front of the sofa, rubbing his erection on the furniture. He wanted to run his tongue the length of his mother's leg. He wanted to press his lips against the small area of exposed ass cheek. He really wanted to sink his teeth into his mother's juicy ass.

Beth remained rubbing Linda's calf as she watched her brother fight the urges to molest their mother. The desire and restraint her brother was showing, aroused Beth. She let a finger slip between her own legs. She traced the imprint of her swollen clit through her panties. What started as a slow, sensual rub, turned into Beth ramming two fingers inside her panties. She locked eyes with her brother as she neared orgasm.

Brett continued massaging his mother's back as he watched his sister play with herself. Her sensual scent released into the air. Brett flared his nostrils as he took in the delicious aroma. As Beth grew closer to orgasm, Brett haphazardly grabbed a handful of his mother's ass. He reached inside his shorts with the hand. He slowly stroked himself as he watched Beth bring herself to climax.

"Okay, Brett," Linda said. "That's a little too much." Brett had not realized he had squeezed his mother's ass so tight he was about to leave a hand print.

Without an apology, Brett fixed his mother's nightgown and went upstairs. Beth followed. She caught Brett at the top of the stairs and pulled him by the hand, leading him to her bedroom.

"That was crazy," Beth said, excited. She hugged her brother, pulling his body tight to hers. "I got off, but I feel like you didn't." Beth let go off her brother, but remained close enough to feel his erection pushing against her.

Brett pushed toward Beth. He didn't know what he was doing. However, he did know one thing and that was he had to release the pressure. He turned and walked away.

"Wait," Beth said. "Let me help you with that." Her brother turned back to her. "At least let me give you a hand job or something. It's the least I can do."

In that moment, Brett realized that his sister wasn't just a woman or even a sexy woman, she was a horny beast. She needed intimacy as much as he did. It was an idea that never occurred to him, but then again, fantasizing about his mother never occurred to him either until recently.

"How do we do this?" Brett asked, as if he was losing his virginity all over again. "I mean, I know how to do it, but how do we go about doing this, with us?" He tried explaining.

Beth strolled to her brother. She paused as her lips were centimeters from her brother's lips. She maintained a slow breath as she leaned closer. The moment their lips touched, it was like a dirty, but heavenly taste. Beth parted her lips, allowing Brett to slip his tongue into her mouth. She accepted her brother's tongue and reciprocated the act.

Beth reached inside Brett's shorts. She wrapped her hand around his hard cock. She worked her fingers to the tip. The precum stuck to her finger and weaved a liquid web as she moved her hand toward the base. Keeping a firm, but gentle grip on her brother, Beth slowly massaged his cock.

Neither one of them knew what was going to happen, but Beth did promise at minimal, a hand job. That may have been just fine for Brett, but the wetness in her panties was telling her she needed more. Beth pulled her lips away and whispered, "Let's do something else."

Something else was exactly what Brett wanted. He led his sister to her bed. He sat down beside her and then grabbed the bottom of the shirt she wore. He lifted the t-shirt above her head, exposing her perky tits. Brett placed his hands on either side of his sister's hips and then slid her close to him. Trying to be gentle with his lovely sister, Brett began kissing Beth's neck.

Beth accepted her brother's actions without hesitation. She reached for the back of his head, grabbing a fist full of hair. She pushed him deeper into her neck. "Bite me," she gasped. She released a long deep sigh as her brother tenderly sunk his teeth into her neck. She guided Brett down to her chest.

Brett paused as his lips met Beth's nipple. He allowed his tongue to to dance around her nipple until it grew increasingly harder. He opened his mouth and took all of it in. Along with a soft suction, Brett flicked Beth's supple nipple with his tongue. He delicately fondled her other tit. The 19 year old's firm, perky tits were probably the greatest thing that Brett could fit in one handful.

Brett slowly kissed between his sister's breasts and then moved lower, leaving a thin trail of saliva. He let his tongue slide over Beth's naval before reaching the edge of her pink satin and lace panties. He was venturing into an area he had never been. Not only with his sister, but what he wanted to do next, he had never done with any woman.

Beth knew by they way her brother paused at the edge of her panties, he was in unfamiliar territory. She knew he wasn't a virgin, but orally satisfying a woman was something he had probably never done. Beth placed her thumbs on the inside of her panties and pushed them down. She bent her knees as her brother helped her slide off her panties. She laid back on the bed, leaving her legs gaped open.

Brett inched toward his sister's sweet aroma. She had shaven off all of her hair. He placed a subtle kiss on the freshly shaven skin. The silky skin was nice on his lips. Brett inched lower until he finally pressed his lips on his sister's pussy. He lifted and then licked his lips, savoring Beth's flavor. He pushed out his tongue and then guided it from the top of his sister's pussy, all the way to the bottom and then back to the top, parting her lips along the way. He reached inside Beth with his tongue as if he was trying to lick the last bit out of a pudding cup.

"That's good, Brett," Beth said, reassuring her brother he was doing fine. "Just go up a little higher until you feel the little ball thing. That's the clit."

Brett did as instructed. The moment he found Beth's clit with his tongue, his sister arched her back and pushed harder against her brother's face. He felt his sister dig her nails into the back of his head. Brett ignored the pulling of his hair. He knew he was bringing her close to climax.

"That's it, Brett," Beth panted. "I'm cumming." Brett slurped his sister's juices, being sure not to let any go to waste.

Beth pulled her brother away from her pussy. She ripped off his shirt. She pulled his shorts to the floor, allowing his hard cock to fling her in the face. Beth licked her lips as she restrained from biting off the head of his dick. She wanted it, and she wanted that hard cock in a bad way. Beth grabbed the base and then wrapped her scrumptious lips around the head of her brother's appetizing cock. She pulled, causing her cheeks to suck inward. Beth circled the head with her tongue, making Brett weak in the knees. She slid her lips up and down her brother's shaft, leaving a trail mixed with saliva and precum. Beth felt her brother thump his cock inside her mouth. She knew he was getting close.

"Oh my God, sis," Brett gasped. "I'm about to cum."

Beth never slowed as she anticipated her brother's cum. She prepared for his hot load. Her brother grunted as she took his load in her mouth. She swallowed all of him. She felt his leg shake, but didn't stop sucking his cock. To her surprise, Brett remained hard.

"I need to feel you inside me," Beth said. "I need to you to fill my pussy with all of this cock."

Even Brett was surprised that he remained hard after that orgasm. It was probably the biggest load he ever had and of all people, his sister, sucked it out of him. He helped Beth onto the bed as he hovered over her naked body. Brett squeezed his sister's thigh and then pushed it aside. He slipped between her open legs. "Are you sure this is want you want?" he asked.

"Brett, if you don't fuck me right now, I'm telling mom," Beth said, laughing. She pushed her hips toward her brother as he slid inside her. The final thrust of her brother, stretched her just a little. He was larger than she was used to. "Mmm," she grunted, as Brett put all of himself inside her. Once her brother found his rhythm, Beth worked with him, pushing her pelvis into him as she pushed his cock deep into her pussy.

Brett tried slowing down when his sister started cumming, but she sped up, forcing him to speed up too. Brett tried covering her mouth when she would orgasm, but she'd just push his hand away. He was scared to death that her noise would wake their mother. The fear of being caught and the taboo of fucking his sister brought a surge through his groin.

"I'm going to cum," Brett announced.

"Just not in me, please," Beth pleaded. Her brother pulled out and shot a hot load of cum onto her stomach. She grabbed his cock by the tip and played with it, causing Brett to fight her off because he couldn't take it.

After cleaning themselves, Brett headed toward the door. "Wait," Beth said. "Stay the night with me," she said, asking more than demanding.

12