All Comments on 'Shared Panties Pt. 03'

by AuthorSarahJames

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusabout 8 years ago
Still good but could be better

I'm really happy to see this one continue but at the same time I am a bit disappointed at the quality. While it's nice to see B&B retaining their relationship I can't help but frown at how only Brett says "I love you" and never gets a reply of affection, sure a grope and sex is nice but Beth would do so much more admitting it sometimes. Also wasn't it established in the 1st chapter that they are boyfriend and girlfriend, so why act so surprised when somebody mentions it? Steve being Jasons father was obvious front he get-go but it's better with it in the open now, at least they now have a happy future to look forward to.

While the overall flow wasn't bad the whole leaving out of the fun parts and skipping the action 'till the next morning did feel a bit awkward, compared to the previous chapters I don't see a reason to this course of action. Thanks to that we don't know what the sex shop goodies were used for and on whom, how exactly the aunt & uncle story started and came to be, hope you fix that in the future. There were also grammar errors that could have been avoided with a simple re-read.

I did enjoy the story but not as much as the previous chapters so I'm giving it a 4*.

dackjanielsdackjanielsabout 8 years ago
Very sexy

I really enjoyed this story. It was very hot, and descriptive. I'm glad you added the aunt and uncle. I felt it could have used another chapter or two for the introduction of Jason to Mary, but that's only because I like the seduction part. I also wished Linda and Mary would have gotten it on as well. Overall, I was very pleased, and turned on by the entire story. Please write more like this!

kelprimekelprimeabout 8 years ago
The dating

I really like that you kept the twins together and didn't do the typical orgy-fest most of these stories end up doing. it would have cheapened their relationship greatly and shown it as nothing more than incest fetish in word form.

Bravo to keepin it meaningful!

newtype2525newtype2525over 7 years ago
Agreed!

I love the romance built into your stories! I love the attention the people love each other show and don't soil it by passing everyone around like a pipe!

Great Work! Write like the wind please! And Thank you, always!

Cheers!

Turtle1952Turtle1952almost 7 years ago
Fanbloodytastic

Loved it, all of it. Please write some more.

Kinkynick32Kinkynick32over 3 years ago

Fantastic story thank you, I'd love to read about Jason, Steve and Mary once they are living together, also we never got a reaction from Jason and Mary about Jason wearing panties I'd love to know what there thoughts were.

DarkForeverDarkForeverover 2 years ago

Good story. Thank you. Update please.

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticabout 2 years ago

I liked it. When third persons were involved, I feared the worst thinking that it was gonna be another typical everybody screws everybody story. Most authors turn sex in their stories into something meaningless with people fuc*ing anybody. I really thought there was gonna be the habitual incestuous orgy habitual in this story but fortunately, there wasn't. There wasn't either another cliche in this kind of story: the guy shares his female/s with his friends and other guys. That's something I hate and unfortunately, most erotic stories are like that. What a pity. I'm glad there are still authors who can write another kind of story.

Client8Client8almost 2 years ago

An interesting perspective on family loving, definitely from a woman's point of view, which makes the character dynamic and dialog more likely to be incorporated. I was impressed with the level of detail in explaining, almost celebrating, the incest amongst the story's characters. Well composed as well.

Client8Client8almost 2 years ago

P.S., anytime you continue this saga, I'm there!

Time4LuvTime4Luvover 1 year ago

It's fucked up Mary and Steve continued fucking after Mary got a bf and married him. That was a terrible thing to do to her husband. If I was Jason I would have held it over my moms head longer.

In the story I would have liked to see Brett and Jason switch moms at some point. Looking back the twins should have gone to mom and said what they just watched their aunt and uncle doing.

It was better than so many other stories though thanks. I won't even talk to my brother and sister well enough have sex....

bob3641223bob364122310 months ago

One of my all time favorite stories, 5 star for me.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Damn, I enjoyed this story. You didn't turn the women into whores, keeping them in loving relationships, which was refreshing. I detest the awakened mom jumping everything with a penis stories. 5 stars for each chapter. Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

lost me at this closeted beta wearing panties. Truly pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I would have like if the nephew would have fucked the aunt when the cousin was cumming in her mouth. Then they all had to fuck each other.

mbdiablo62mbdiablo62about 2 months ago

Having been written by a woman this seems believeable and quite natural even, except, that I'm sure that sharing would become a problem.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous