Shared Pleasures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By now my own cock was leaking copious amounts of pre cum. Wendy was slowly teasing the skin over the head of my engorged bell end. Now she dipped to take my cock into her mouth. Her lips slipped down my length as her tongue worked wonders over the helmet. I was so turned on it was only seconds before I was humping at her mouth. Her hand grasped around my balls, and in this way controlled the depth I sunk into her mouth. I could feel the tightness as I reached the point just before Wendy would gag on my cock. She couldn't take much of this and, after no more than a couple of minutes, she raised her head. Her breath came in huge gasps. She smiled as she mopped her mouth and chin.

'God, you're huge. You poor thing. You must have been suffering all night long. And all the time I was being fucked by that naughty Paul. You are a very bad man. Letting someone half my age, ravish my poor body all night long.'

If it were possible for Wendy to have a look of pure innocence on her face, she had one now. Spoilt only by the naughty twinkle in her eyes.

'Prepare to be ravished by someone your own age then, you randy slut. I'm more than ready to reclaim this pussy that's rightfully mine. To the bedroom with you, wench.'

Giggling, Wendy tripped through into the bedroom. Her top was quickly removed, followed by the usual contortions to rid herself of her bra. Her breasts looked magnificent, her nipples already hard. The skin around them was tight, the rich redness showing just how sexually excited Wendy already was. She cupped her breasts in both hands, briefly pinching her nipples. I saw a slight shudder run through her body. I knew she was so aroused that the slightest attention to her pussy would bring her to orgasm. She was, no doubt, still revelling in her night of lust.

I threw off my own clothes, my erection throbbing, pointing at Wendy's breasts as if to say 'bring those beauties to me.'

Her hands went to the waistband of her denim skirt. Slowly, oh so slowly she undid the four buttons at the front. With a shimmy, she eased the skirt over her hips. Her shaven mound was slowly revealed. She raised an eyebrow at me. It was very sexy. Her pussy lips came into view. With no hair to obscure the view, I could see they were swollen and puffy with lust. The skirt dropped to the floor. As Wendy moved one foot sideways, her pussy lips parted and I could see the moistness shining between them.

The sexual tension between us crackled like electrical static. She was my woman. I was her man. And we were about to show each other just how much that statement was true.

I pointed at my cock. Wendy walked to me, looking deeply into my eyes. Inches separated us. She sank to her knees, and, still looking into my eyes, she took my cock into her mouth. I stood still. A real test. Letting Wendy dictate the tempo. Soon she was using both hands to stimulate me too.

It seemed to last forever, but all too soon my thighs were quiverering with tension, and the tingles in my balls were telling me that I was nearly at the point of no return. I don't normally cum in Wendy's mouth. Not that she doesn't like it, it's that when I unload into her pussy, she invariably orgasms herself. And not being one to waste an orgasm...

I had just reached that point where a decision has to be made whether to stop, or whether to not. At that very moment my little bitch looked up into my eyes, and with her hand pumping me quickly, her lips just moistly brushing the end of my dome, said, 'Did I tell you, Paul came in my mouth like this.'

Fuck. Those words were enough to take me over the edge, to lose any remaining control. Added just enough to my raging lust that I came at the exact moment that Wendy slid her lips tightly over my bell end and sucked hard. I stood there, my legs trembling, as jet after jet fired from me. My world span, went dim, returned. My hands held Wendy by her soft blonde hair as my orgasm began to fade. Wendy coughed as I jerked one last offering.

'Oh God, Jesus, that was good' I stammered, struggling to regain my breath. Wendy continued to suck me. Now making sure she cleaned every inch. She knew this would help me regain a strong erection in just a few minutes. I didn't need to look to know she would have a big smile on her face.

When my cock reached that state of sensitivity that my hips twitched involuntarily Wendy finally stopped. I reached under her arms, raised her to her feet, and kissed her hungrily. Another benefit of Wendy cleaning my cock is that her mouth is pretty clean when we kiss. I'm not really into cum swapping. I've tried it, but it did very little for us.

We moved onto the bed, Wendy on her back, me hovering over her between her spread legs. I kissed the sides of her neck, suckled on her nipples for a time, licked down over her stomach. Wendy sighed with contentment. I spread her legs wide as I stroked the soft skin of her upper thighs. Her pussy looked incredible. Freshly shaved; not the slightest hint of stubble. Paul had been scrupulously attentive to her pussy. It excited me that Paul had been so intimate with her. Rarely with swinging do you get the intimacy that allows such exploration. You lick a pussy, you kiss a pussy, you watch your wife lick a pussy, but rarely do you truly study a pussy. Paul had to have done to have shaved her so expertly smooth.

I have seen Wendy's pussy in every state imaginable. From relaxed and freshly bathed right up to the swollen monster that craves a cock, any cock, to fill it. But always have I been in close attendance to see, and to help, that transformation. Here, I was looking at her pussy, which was in a high state of arousal, and this was all the work of another man whilst I slept at home. Her lips were full, her clitoris fairly bursting from its covering hood. Her inner lips surrounded an entrance that was already open, already loose. The moisture sparkled like diamonds in a rock face. To me it seemed even the brown puckered hole of her ass looked more relaxed. Surely not the tight little rectum I was used to seeing.

It excited me, but what gave me most pleasure was that Wendy had enjoyed a night of real lust and passion which would live for years in her memory. Before she met me, she had many one night stands, nearly all of which were forgettable. This had been a night she would never forget.

I placed my lips over her clit, and gently licked the tip of my tongue over her. I knew from her reaction that she would cum in seconds. It would be good, but I wanted her to have a fantastic orgasm. One that would build and build. Selfishly I knew my own erection would be stronger for the delay, and my own orgasm more powerful. For Wendy would indeed demand a prolonged fucking from me.

'Paul did a good job of shaving you. You're deliciously smooth' as I slowly licked along each lip.

'Mmm, he took an absolute age. Got me so turned on.' Wendy murmured.

'I see he did your asshole too'

'Kept telling me I had such a pretty ass, he wanted to fuck it. I told him I wasn't sure, so he told me he would turn me on so much I would let him.'

I knew keeping Wendy talking would slow down her orgasm, but raise the level of her excitement as images of the night before ran through her mind. I do know my woman. Of course, it turned me on too.

'And?'

'After he shaved me he patted some powder on me, but I was so wet. He licked my clit and I came straight away. Started using his fingers on me. He was looking for my G-spot and just spread me wider and wider. Mmm my love. Yes, just like that.'

A small gush of love juice ran over my fingers, as I slid two of them deep into her.

'So you liked Paul licking you? Liked Paul having a close up view of your cunt?'

Wendy gasped, clenched on my fingers. She liked that thought. The dirtier language I used wracked up another notch on the arousal scale.

'Very much. When I came again, he pushed a finger into my arsehole. You know what that does for me. I was being so loud.'

'That I would liked to have seen. You, legs spread wide. Paul between your thighs. Couple fingers in your cunt. A couple in your arse. And you cumming.'

As I said this, I had pressed two fingers against her ass, and gently pushed them into her puckered hole. Her ring relaxed immediately, a sure sign that Wendy had been recently fucked there.

Wendy came. With two fingers plunging hard into her cunt, two fingers deep in her arsehole, and my mouth clamped to her distended clit, my tongue flicking over the bud, Wendy came intensely. So many pleasure centres stimulated simultaneously caused her to have a massive orgasm.

Animal grunts and groans filled the room. Her face turned red; she screwed her eyes tightly shut. I could see so many of her muscles go taut, as for a moment Wendy went rigid. Then huge shudders ran through her body, as wave after wave of pleasure shook her.

Love juice ran over my fingers freely, dripped between her buttocks. Even her ass seemed to lubricate.

A full minute passed before Wendy flopped back, relaxed but gasping for breath. Very gently I took my fingers from her arse, watching as her rectum sprang closed. I knew just what to do. With the two fingers in her cunt pressed firmly against the back side of her clit, I rubbed my well lubricated thumb over the nub. Gradually i built up the pressure i was using. Wendy was finding it difficult to recover her breath as the pleasure built up. Pleasure tinged with a little pain. I rode her through the discomfort until Wendy came once more. Not as powerful as minutes before, this was a far more intense orgasm. It hit her in a way no other sex did. We referred to these as her emotional orgasms.

Wendy started to sob as the wave passed her by. I moved, taking her into my arms, holding her tightly, face buried into my neck and shoulder. I felt hot tears run down my neck, heard her sobs as she gulped air into her lungs.

I knew Wendy would need a few minutes to compose herself. The first couple of times I had made Wendy orgasm like this, I felt awful, thinking I had done something wrong. Tried everything to make it right. Wendy had done her best to explain that she was crying with joy, her emotions completely overwhelming her. I found it so difficult to understand. I knew that I was hurting her as I put pressure on her clit, and that her level of lust had to be massive for her to ride through the barrier of discomfort. Wendy would often call a halt if her mood wasn't just right.

I also knew that when my beloved was tuned into that mood, Wendy enjoyed an orgasm which went beyond description. Satisfied her holisticaly. Brought peace and calm to her whole being. I once saw her physically pass out from the pleasure she was receiving. I didn't fully understand it, but I wouldn't have minded having an ejaculation that did that for me.

It would take Wendy a good ten minutes to recover. No way could I go near her pussy in that time. It was far too sensitive. My own hard-on was resting between our stomachs. The heat of our bodies caused it to twitch involuntarily. It was if it were crying out not to be forgotten.

Wendy cuddled tightly against me, took the full ten minutes before I felt her hand wriggle between us. Reaching for my half flaccid cock, stimulating it quickly into full hardness. I was so horny she actually just wrapped her hand around it and squeezed.

'Thank you for last night. I have wondered what Paul would be like in bed. You've always known I found him very attractive. I've often had an image of him as I played with my vibrator, but you knew that too.'

'Was it as special as you hoped? As special as I wanted it to be for you?'

'Oh yes. It was a night that will stay with me for a long time. I will revisit those memories again and again when you are away on your trips, and I'm all alone with just my vibrator for comfort. Paul will be giving me more orgasms yet.'

That comment made me chuckle, and I kissed Wendy lovingly on the top of her head.

'I think Paul will be providing you with a source of orgasms too.' smiled Wendy.

'I wouldn't say no to one right now actually.'

Wendy laughed, as she began.

'You know I was very randy when I left you last night. Squeezed up behind Paul with my legs either side of his waist, thinking that he would be fucking me very soon. That little motorbike of his was buzzing away through my butt too. I started playing with his nipples through his t-shirt, rubbing my hands over his stomach. He was all taut and hard. When we reached the dark patch of road, Paul slid his hand back between us and gave my pussy a few squeezes. I'm sure he could feel how damp my panties were. I wished I'd had some sexier panties on... or none at all.' mused Wendy.

'When we reached the bike park it was quite dark and quiet. We started kissing right next to the bike. It reminded me of when we were in Greece and hired that scooter. We went into the woods and you fucked me in every position over it. Do you remember?'

I did. Vividly. We had not long been together and the sex was intense. Novel. And very dirty.

'Paul soon had his hand down my knickers, and I was feeling his cock through his trousers. It was all very sexy. I could hear his fingers squishing away in my cunt. I was that wet. Anyway, I was trying to get his cock out, I so wanted to see it. Paul was trying to get my knickers off too. We were a real tangle. It was quite funny. I ended up telling to get his cock out while I got rid of my knickers. We were both giggling as we made our way up to his bungalow. Lots of steps and we kept stopping to kiss, and grope each other. It was good knowing each other. There was none of that awkwardness. If I ever had a fuck buddy, I would have liked one like Paul.'

'Or Robin? I thought you had the hots for Robin?' I interrupted.

'Mmm, yes I would like to roll in the hay with Robin. Can I?'

'I spoil you. Don't push your luck' I laughed.

'You'll like this bit. Paul was finding his keys to open the door. He has a nice balcony at the front. I leant over it and pulled my skirt up to my waist. Just cooling my pussy in the breeze. Next thing, Paul is behind me. Slid his cock straight in. It felt so good. He just stood behind me, fucking his cock into me, holding me by the shoulders. I was trying to be quiet, but when he started pulling me back onto him hard, really ramming me. It was such a nice cum. And it made me so randy, being fucked in the open.'

'Didn't take you long to have his cock inside you then' I laughed.

Whilst we were talking, Wendy had been stroking and squeezing me. My cock had been growing harder and harder.

'You know well enough that I've wondered what sort of cock Paul has. I told him I wanted to see it. In his room I pulled off his trousers and boxers, and he took off his t-shirt. I was on my knees, so his cock sprang up exactly at face level. He was so very hard.'

Wendy paused as she manoeuvred her body over mine, and guided my solid erection until it was resting between her pussy lips. I could feel the heat, and for a few seconds she caressed her clit with the dome.

Her next words were delivered in a breathy manner which I found very sexy. Her eyes closed as the image she was describing formed a picture in her minds eye.

It caused my cock to throb with the excitement, and if it were possible for it to grow longer and thicker, that is exactly what happened. Wendy had waited for that moment before sliding her tender, well fucked cunt down the full length of cock. It took maybe two seconds until her freshly shaved mound was pressed hard against my pubis. In those two seconds I suffered the pleasures of two lifetimes. Exquisite doesn't begin to describe the sensations that began in my cock, then flowed through every cell in my body.

I was holding my breath, as if this would capture the sensations; never let them go. Wendy then raised herself, my cock feeling the cool air rushing around it. As I was about to slip out, she lowered herself again, ever so slowly. It was wonderful, but not as exquisite. But who am I to complain. It gave me a chance to release my breath.

'Paul has a very nice cock. He keeps himself shaved, so it looks bigger. He told me that. But I was up close, so it looked huge. I could see my juices drying on it, so I gave it a very sloppy licking, all over. Right down to his balls. His balls are so small and tight. Not at all like yours. I could take one right into my mouth and suck it.'

'I bet he loved that.' I murmured, as Wendy continued her subtle movements around my cock.'

'I was very naughty. I was so very horny, I told him I wanted us to stare into each other's eyes, and that I was going to suck his cock until he came in my mouth. He had to keep his eyes open, and on mine, or I would stop. He had the face of a little boy. He got so excited.' Wendy giggled.

My hands, which had been toying with Wendy's tits, slid to the upper slopes of her buttocks. I began to alter the motion of her hips, raising my backside to put more pressure into the slow fucking we were enjoying. It was a subtle change of movement, altering the centre of pleasure away from me, and focusing it on Wendy. Her hips began a rolling movement, causing her pussy to slide mere millimetres along my shaft, yet still feeling as if she were completely filled. It was a dance of lovers, completely in tune with the others senses.

'Always thought I would be a bit frightened if I ever fucked Paul. He has such a reputation. Instead I was feeling all powerful. I did things to Paul that I've only done with you, maybe occasionally with others swingers.'

I couldn't wait to hear.

'I was really going to town on his cock. Deepthroating it. Running my tongue around the helmet. Making it jump, on that sensitive bit. I was playing with his balls too. I started rubbing a finger between his ass cheeks too. All the time I was staring into his eyes. I felt like a real porn star.'

'I'm positive you would have made a legendary porn star, my love.'

'I made Paul put his foot up onto the bed. I just had the urge to lick his ass. What do you call that?'

'You rimmed him? You dirty cow. You must have been feeling slutty. Maybe I should have suggested a threesome after all.'

'Oh God. I think I'd love that. You two dirty bastards. Think of the fucking stuff you would dream up for me to do. You both have such filthy minds.' She smiled, dreamily.

Her hips added to the sentiment that she would indeed love it. They ground onto me, the rolling motion more pronounced. Wendy had gone up another gear. Would Paul get to cum in her mouth, before Wendy came over my cock? And perhaps that would make me shoot my load too. Her cunt squeezing me, soaking my cock with hot love juice. I think I just moved into another gear too.

'So you were licking his ass...?'

'His eyes were like saucers' she laughed. 'I was wanking his cock, squeezing his nuts, and on top of that I was licking his ass and sticking my tongue inside it. Poor Paul was groaning and shaking. Still trying to maintain eye contact. Poor Boy. Must have believed I would have stopped.'

'Did he have a team of wild horses handy?' I asked cheekily.

Sometimes I like my nipple pinched. Hard.

'Darling, I am building towards a very large orgasm. I think it is the last one my poor abused, and sore cunt will take for a long while. So if you want to hear the rest of this tale, then bloody shut up' Wendy laughed, that twinkle very evident in her eyes.

I knew I was safe. That brief interlude had dimmed the fires burning in both of us. Else we would have cum a few seconds before. We know each other so well.

'Paul was so close to cumming. I was surprised he lasted so long. Are you ready love? I saved this specially for you. See? Even when I was with Paul, I thought of you.'

I was curious. That twinkle in Wendy's eyes was like a diamond caught in sunlight. Her pussy walls were beginning to squeeze in a rhythm, her hips rolling majestically. Even her nipples seemed extra swollen, larger than I remembered. It all screamed orgasm approaching.