Shared Pleasures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I sat back on my haunches, head up, mouth open, tongue out. I'd told Paul I wanted him to wank his cock hard, and cum in my mouth and over my face. I was cupping my tits in my hands too, squeezing my nipples. Oh, it was so lovely. I was so dirty.'

Wendy came, powerfully, as she sobbed, 'He came so much. So much cum. I swallowed as much as I, aarrgh. Everywhere.' Like an avalanche, her orgasm had overpowered her, swept her away. I managed to get a couple of deep thrusts into her as I gripped her hips, but in the main she was grinding and rolling, pushing me hard back into the bed.

'Dirty Bitch!' I insisted.

'Oh fuck me.' gasped Wendy 'Your dirty bitch. So fucking dirty. I fucked Paul so dirty last night. Fucking loved it. Thank you.'

Wendy finally fell forward onto my shoulder, taking breathes in deep gasps. She was trying to kiss my neck between breathes but such was her breathlessness that she couldn't quite manage it. Hot breath and wetness. It reminded me of the dog.

A minute or so passed before I whispered to Wendy.

'I hope you remembered to clean him up?'

'Just like you taught me. Took him back in my mouth and licked and sucked his prick until it was all clean. And, yes, I did manage to keep him pretty hard. It was funny. In the end, he just collapsed onto the bed. I got naked and crawled up next to him. He was looking at me like I just invented chocolate.'

I laughed. I could imagine the look.

I rolled Wendy onto her back. It had been extremely close, but I had yet to cum. I raised her feet to my shoulder, keeping both thighs together. It kept her soaking cunt that bit tighter. Believe me when I say, that after so much fucking during the last however many hours, this cunt was loose, swollen, red and couldn't have looked more welcoming, more desirable than a life vest to a drowning man.

If Wendy had cum for a final time, then I had only my own pleasure to consider. I eased her legs back, making the muscles taut. How good they looked in high heels in that position i remembered. Using my chest to keep her legs in position, I took a firm grip of her tits, my thumbs enclosing her nipples. Wendy guided me inside her. Jesus she was wet. And so very hot. I drove my prick into her, only one thing on my mind.

My eyes were closed, but I heard Wendy say, very quietly,

'I asked Paul if he ever fantasizied about eating my pussy. He said he had, lots of times. I already had three fingers deep in my cunt. I put them in his mouth. They were so messy with pussy juice. Told Paul to lick them clean, then give me the best tongueing he'd ever given any woman.'

I was pounding into Wendy now. Going as deep as I ever had. Hammering at her. It was brutal and animalistic. I was reclaiming what was mine. I had loaned her out. Now she was home.

Between breathes Wendy gasped ' Boy,that Paul can eat pussy. I came so many times...'

I started to cum then. Jet after jet exploded from me. It did it for Wendy too. She swears it is the way my helmet expands as I cum, in combination with the heat of my semen. As I bury myself deep inside her it sets of Wendy's orgasm too. The longer we have been together the more often it occurs. As if our bodies are so closely attuned.

Our mouths mashed together in a long tongue twisting kiss. Passions spent, it was a signal between us that all was right in our world.

'I thought your poor abused and sore cunt couldn't manage another orgasm for a long while?'

Sometimes I like to live life dangerously.

This time I knew I was safe. Poor Wendy.She slept the next fourteen hours solid.

With a smile on her lips.