All Comments on 'Shared Wife Ch. 01: Jack'

by Inspirinious

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
InspiriniousInspiriniousabout 6 years agoAuthor
More Chapters Coming Soon

I hope everyone is enjoying this new story. This first chapter is bit wordy as I was setting up the characters and the premise for the story. The following chapters will be a bit shorter, with more sex.

I am rolling this story out a bit different this time. I have already written eight chapters. I intend to post a new chapter every 2-3 days. This morning (4/23/18) I uploaded chapter 2. Expect it to appear on Thursday, maybe Wednesday.

I appreciate all comments and feedback. Thanks for reading my stories.

hardcorefoolhardcorefoolabout 6 years ago
Waiting for the next

Love the story. Wish it was my wife or me fucking one of my friends wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Jack

To be honest. That s something I ve started to do with my wife. It s an amazing feeling seeing the wife fucking another guy.

seacoastcoupleseacoastcoupleabout 6 years ago
I like this.....

This was a most enjoyable read. I look forward to reading more of this sexy pair and their playful exploits. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
awesome

is there a site to see pics?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Edit, edit, edit

I look forward to reading the other chapters. She sound like the wife many husbands fantasize about having in their bed. A good flow of events for the story but you need to edit better.

1. Husband Bill knows “how to pleasure me” Pleasure is a noun

2. While talking to her husband about posting some of shots of her fucking Jack she asks” "I think we should ask Bill first, and likely need to hide his face." She forgot who she was screwing already . Sorry Jake.

EasypeterEasypeteralmost 6 years ago
Loved it

Love it when a married couple have fun with each other. Give your wife an inch and she'll want ten inches. I let my wife have ten inches awhile back. I sat on the side of our bed watching her take a ride on the neighbor's fat cock . She loved it and so did I!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
We are all human.

I loved this account. It brought back memories of the very similar conversations that my husband and I had once we both decided that I should go hot. Those are such fun memories. The fact that other couples have all the same concerns and questions and desires speaks to the fact that we are all human.

I also like this account because of the great communication in their marriage. My husband and I can and do talk about anything. If we did not talk openly about sex neither of us would be enjoy the incredible sex that me going hot has brought into our marriage.

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrabout 5 years ago
I like your style

I love how you move a story along. I tend to get caught up in the minutiae. But we think alike!

;->

Will definitely be reading the rest of this, thanks for the erection! LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

wish my friend had some friends like jack would have sex ev eryday with him and also his friends.but i like more cock in my ass and pussy at the same time.wish my dreams come rue someday.

01JETMECH01JETMECH6 days ago

I really enjoyed this story. I especially enjoyed how it evolved and as it progresses the wife and husband would screw like bunnies. That’s much more important and realistic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userInspirinious@Inspirinious
I am a lover, a photographer, a writer, a computer geek. I'm just here for some safe, sexy, naughty fun. I enjoy reading and writing erotic fantasies.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES