Shared Wife Ch. 01: Jack

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Inspirinious
Inspirinious
1,097 Followers

After our initial greeting, Bill gave Jack our limits and rules. There would be a chair for Jack to sit in and observe. Bill would tell him when he could take a photo. I would use the master bath as a changing room. There would be no nudity, and no sex. Jack was eager to agree.

I went off to the bathroom to change into the lingerie set I recently purchased, a baby-doll top and matching panties. When I came out, Jack was in his chair and Bill was standing, holding his iPhone camera. I took a standing pose and Jack whistled at me.

"Thank you, Jack. I appreciate expressions of approval." I told him.

Bill led me through a series of poses; standing, sitting on the bed, kneeling upright, kneeling on hands and knees, lying on my stomach, lying on my side, and lastly, lying on my back, knees up and open. I knew this last position was for crotch shots. I hoped that my skimpy panties covered my openings.

I played it up for the camera and for Jack. I had one hand on my covered breast, and my other hand was resting on my covered pussy. I moaned as if pleasuring myself. I was aroused and I know there was a wet spot on the crotch of my panties. I could see Jack leaning forward and staring.

"Why don't you take a few photos, Jack?" I invited him to take some photos.

He took out his cell phone and sat on the edge of his seat and focused for a shot.

"You can get closer, if you like." I said.

"Thank you. I will." Jack replied as he knelt on the floor at the foot of the bed and leaned over, his elbows on the bed and his camera inches from my crotch.

My body tingled in sexual excitement. This was a very big rush. Bill was standing back, watching with a huge grin on his face.

I ran a finger over my covered slit. Jack took several photos. Then I slid my hand inside my panties and rubbed my slick wet pussy lips. Jack took more photos. And Bill took photos of Jack and me.

Lastly I pulled a wet finger out of my panties, held it up to my mouth. I waited for Jack to understand what I was about to do and get his camera ready. Then I slowly sucked on my pussy-juice covered finger. My pussy throbbed. I moaned, and Jack gasped.

"Oh Fuck!" I heard him whisper.

I swung my legs over the side of the bed and sat up looking at Jack.

"Did you enjoy that?" I asked. I could see him adjusting his swelling cock in his pants.

"Oh yes, very much. Thank you for letting me join you here for this." Jack replied. "I would love to do this again, if I may."

I smiled at Jack and Bill, stood and walked back into the bathroom to get dressed. I removed the baby doll lingerie and put on a simple top and a short flair skirt, but I wasn't wearing a bra or panties.

- - - - -

After Jack left, I walked out to the kitchen, and Bill joined me.

"Thank you for letting Jack come to watch. He really had a great time." Bill told me.

"I must admit that having another man here was very erotic. You know I love how men look at my photos. Much more intense to have one live and in person looking at my crotch from just a few inches away. I was tingling the whole time, and my pussy was throbbing." I said with a twinkle in my eye.

"Do you have a problem I can solve?" Bill knew my teasing too well.

"Indeed you can." I replied.

I stood up and turned my back to Bill. I leaned over the kitchen table, placing my elbows on the table. I reached back with one hand and flipped up the back of my skirt, revealing that I had no panties. And my pussy was already wet.

"Fuck!" Bill hissed through his teeth as he stood and pulled down his pants.

"That's the idea." I confirmed.

Bill took me right there, fucking me hard, bringing me to a good orgasm, and then filling my pussy with his hot cum. God it felt good.

- - - - -

Sunday morning Bill and I reviewed the photo shoot. Bill was still extremely excited about Jack watching and taking photos.

"I think Jack being there got you really horny." Bill told me. "It shows in your photos. You're glowing. Your best pics. Really hot."

"I must admit that I felt horny the whole time. My body was tingling in sexual excitement and my pussy was throbbing. It really was hot." I admitted.

"You know he wants to do it again." Bill said. "Maybe do a little more for Jack?"

"More?" I asked. "More like what?"

I was getting the sense that Bill really enjoyed sharing me with other men. I wondered how far he want to take this.

Bill hesitated a moment before suggesting some things.

"Maybe you would strip naked in front of Jack and let him take photos?" He laid that proposal out there. Seeing that I didn't scream 'No', Bill continued.

"Maybe you get a bit sexual, masturbating with your dildo, or sucking cock?" Bill said. "Jack could take photos of you and me. And I can take photos of you and Jack."

'You and Jack'? Those words stuck in my head. Thinking about this sort of play made me tingle again. I knew that most women wouldn't even consider being so sexual in front of other men. But I wanted to do this. And it appeared that Bill wanted me to do this. He really did love the thought of sharing me with other men. I remembered when I bought a large dildo which I named Charlie, he said something about seeing me with another man's cock in my pussy.

"You want me to do this, don't you? You want me to play with Jack? And I still control the limits, right?" I asked for clarification.

"Absolutely! I think it is really hot. I get hard thinking about it." Bill said.

I leaned over and gave him a big sloppy kiss.

"I'll do it. It will be a lot of fun." I gave him his answer. "Call Jack and see if he can come over next Friday?"

Bill made the call and Jack accepted in an instant.

- - - - -

Jack arrived Friday evening. He was super pleased to be asked back to watch another photo session, but Bill had given him no other details. We had decided to not say anything specific about how far sexually we would allow the activities, but to wing-it as we went along.

Bill and Jack were in position in the bedroom when I came out of the bathroom. I wore one of Bill's white dress shirts. Underneath was a matching red demi-cup bra and thong set. Again Jack whistled.

"Looking hot, Eve." Jack said.

"Thank you Jack." I replied with a big smile on my face. "Be sure to take lots of photos."

As was my usual, I began with some standing poses. Bill indicated for Jack to get out of his chair and stand next to Bill to take some photos. Jack choose to get down on a knee and shoot some photos while looking up at me. 'Creative' I thought.

I proceeded to unbutton and strip off the shirt before I got onto the bed. Jack was so excited and was rapidly taking photos. Bill was taking some photos, but was more interested in the interaction between me and Jack. I made note of this and started posing more for Jack.

I got on the bed and quickly went through a few standard poses of kneeling and sitting.

"What poses would you like to see?" I asked Jack.

Jack turned to Bill, who smiled and nodded for Jack to take the lead on the photo poses. Jack gave a few directions and took some photos.

I turned towards Jack while upright on my knees.

"Shall I remove my bra?" I asked him with a smile.

He again glanced back at Bill who was still smiling and nodding in approval.

"Yeah, take it off. Show me those fabulous titties." Jack directed.

The demi-cup bra I was wearing had a front closure. I reached up and unfastened the clasp and slowly pulled away the bra cups, exposing my D-cup breasts. My nipples were already hard. Jack was taking photos quickly. I cupped my breasts and then played and pulled on my nipples. I could see Jack getting hard in his pants. I wondered how well he was endowed, and if given a chance, would I enjoy his cock inside me. I shook my head, to get the thought out of my head.

"Rub your pussy." Jack told me. He was getting a bit more assertive.

I played with a nipple with one hand, and ran my other hand over my pussy, still enclosed in my thong.

"Yeah, like that." Jack said while taking more photos.

I slid my thumbs into the sides of my thong waistband. I pulled the sides down a couple of inches and then looked back at Jack.

"Yeah, take it off." Jack said without a thought to ask Bill.

I slowly peeled off the thong while Jack took more photos. I noticed that Bill had pulled his cock out of his pants. He was stroking himself with one hand while taking photos with the other hand.

I went through some erotic poses for Jack. It was obvious that he was focused on my pussy, so I did poses to allow him different views.

"Play with yourself." Jack commanded and I immediately started to finger myself. I was already very wet and so horny. Having Jack tell me what to do, while Bill stood to the side and watched, was an incredible rush. My body had never tingled so much. My pussy ached. I wondered how far Jack might go, and how far Bill would allow Jack to go. Jack appeared eager to take photos of me fingering my pussy.

My husband was now naked and was actively taking photos. Jack realized he was the only one clothed, put his cell phone down, and started stripping off his clothes. He was watching Bill for his reaction. Bill turned to Jack, smiled and again nodded approval.

I was watching Jack strip. When he pulled down his briefs, I had a good view of his cock which was fairly erect and appeared to be above average size. My pussy throbbed. This was so erotic and I was so very horny. Without a lot of thought, I decided to take a risk and push the envelope.

"I am so horny! I need someone to fuck me!" I exclaimed as I continued to finger my wet pussy. I wasn't sure if Bill would be the one, or whether he wanted Jack to fuck me while Bill watched and took pictures.

Jack was looking at me. He was obviously unsure what the rules and limits were as they applied to his activities. I spread my legs further open towards him and laid my head back on the bed, waiting for someone to take me.

"Go ahead Jack." I heard Bill say while he continued to take photos. I could see that Bill was very horny. I guess he really did want to watch Jack have sex with me. Bill produced a condom package from somewhere and handed it to Jack. Jack smiled as he opened the package and rolled the condom down his cock. My body tingled in sexual excitement.

Jack moved over me and slid his sheathed cock into my wet, waiting pussy. He grabbed my legs with his hands and held my legs up and spread me wide open. His cock inside me felt fabulous, filling me.

"Eve, you are so sexy." Jack said as if trying to be a gentleman while fucking another man's wife.

"Fuck me hard, Jack." I told him. I couldn't believe that this was happening so quickly. We had gone from taking photos, to actual sex in a very short time. All of this happened with Bill's consent, and appeared to be within his expectations. After all, he had produced a condom so quickly for Jack to use.

Bill continued to take photos, his cock bobbing in the air, while Jack began pumping his cock in and out of me.

I never imagined that this scenario would actually be happening. I was having sex with my husband's business client, Jack, while my husband, Bill, watched and took photos. Knowing that this is what Bill wanted, I let myself enjoy the sex.

Jack had a good sized cock which filled me very nicely. It really felt good. But I could tell that Jack was intent on his own pleasure with little attention to my needs. He was grunting and groaning as he continued to thrust harder and harder into my cunt. I didn't know how long Jack would last until he had his orgasm and that would be the end of this.

I decided to take matters into my own hands, literally. With my left hand I pulled and pinched my nipples. I snaked my right hand between our bodies and could twiddle my clit.

"Oh fuck!" I hissed as a rush of pleasure radiated out from my clit.

"Do it babe!" I heard my husband say as he tried to position himself to capture photos of my activities.

Jack's cock pounding my pussy felt incredible. I was so horny I thought my body would explode. I couldn't believe how naughty we were. I continued to pull my nipples and rub my clit.

"Fuck, Eve. You are making me so horny." Jack was aware of what I was doing and my actions was affecting him as well. "I'm about to cum!"

Jack was huffing and puffing while thrusting harder and harder. I could feel his cock swelling inside my sloppy tunnel. I knew he was about to cum. I pinched my clit, hard, and that set of my orgasm. It felt like my body exploded.

"OH FUCK! OH FUCK! OH FUCK!" I screamed while my body spasmed. My vaginal muscles clenched tight around Jack's cock and I felt his body orgasm.

"OOOOOOOHHHH GGGGOOOODDDD." Jack howled out long. His body froze as he locked in place. I could feel his cock pulse as it spurt loads of cum into his condom inside me.

Jack collapsed on top of me. It dawned on me that this was the first time I had sex with another man, other than my husband, in many years. It was such a surreal experience, especially with my husband a few feet away still taking photos.

After a few moments of rest, Jack raised up, pulled out of my pussy and rolled off the bed. He stumbled off to the bathroom to remove his cum-filled condom.

"That appeared fantastic." Bill said to me. "Did that feel as good as it looked?"

I turned to look at him and could see his hard cock leaking pre-cum. I was still processing how he could get so horny watching me having sex with another man. He obviously was enjoying this greatly.

"Definitely a new experience." was all I could think to say.

About that time Jack walked back in the room. He had cleaned up some and began to get dressed.

"Thank you Eve. You are a great piece of ass." Jack said with all sincerity. "Sorry to rush, but I got to go."

"I'll catch you later to share photos." said Bill.

'Oh, Yeah. Photos.' I thought while realizing that all of this was caught in photos on both their cameras.

I nervously smiled and wave goodbye to Jack as Bill walked with him to the door. I wondered what might happen with those photos. Who would I want to see them? How much of an exhibitionist had I become? How slutty was I?

In a few moments Bill returned, his cock still hard and waving in front of him as he walked.

"Hey honey." I said to Bill. "Come join me."

I was suddenly filled with love for my husband because of what I perceived to be his sacrifice for my pleasure. But maybe it wasn't so much him sacrificing his wife to another man, as it was that he wanted to watch another man enjoy me sexually. He wanted to share me.

I spread my legs wide open for Bill to see my well fucked pussy. He was staring intently at my crotch, his cock twitching. I could see that he was extremely horny.

"Jack just got me warmed up." I said seductively. "Please come fuck me senseless."

And Bill did just that.

- - - - -

The next morning I joined Bill at the breakfast table. He had his laptop open and was viewing the photos he had taken last night. There were a lot a really good photos, some sexy, some erotic, and others were just downright pornographic. Bill spent the most time reviewing the photos he took of Jack's cock in my wet pussy.

"You really get off on those, don't you?" I asked.

Bill paused a moment and then said in an apologetic tone, "Yeah, I really do. Is that terrible of me to want to see someone else's cock in your pussy? I think that is about the most erotic thing in the world."

"No. Not terrible at all." I replied. "I was really turned on by you watching me have sex with Jack. Overall the experience for me was erotic and extremely sexual."

I paused to see his reaction. Then I was more direct. "Is it terrible that I really enjoyed being fucked by another man? You know that it's just sex. You are my husband and I only love you."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. I was afraid you were only fucking Jack to please me." Bill replied.

Bill's response shocked me. But it drove home the point that he really wanted to watch me have sex with other men. If this was something we both wanted, I could use this to my own advantage. However, I needed to have some control, especially about who was asked to have sex with me. Or was I assuming there would be others? I had many questions but decided to first ask about the photos.

"We have a lot of photos of me there. Some erotic. Some pornographic. Which of these do you want to post online?" I asked.

"I definitely want to post some of your strip tease. You look really hot in those, and some are really good photos." Bill replied. "What do you think?"

Bill had pointed out several of the early photos that he liked and I agreed with those selections.

"Yeah. Those are hot. Let's post those." I told him. "What about the others?"

I was asking about the more explicit photos of Jack having sex with me. We hadn't posted anything like that before other than the fat dildo in my pussy. But definitely not pictures of me having sex with anyone else, Bill or Jack. These new photos were very risqué. Hell, they were pornographic. But the thought of posting some of these for strangers to view was very thrilling for the exhibitionist inside of me.

"How do you feel about posting some of these pics of me and Jack?" I asked.

Bill looked at me with a look of shock. "Really? You would be willing to post some of these?"

"I think we should ask Bill first, and likely need to hide his face." I answered. "But it would be really erotic to post some of these. I bet my fans go crazy."

His expression changed from shock to pleasure. He was almost giddy about the thought of posting these porn photos of his wife on the Internet.

"I'll call Jack right now." Bill was eager to get Jack's approval and then post some of my new photos.

- - - - -

Jack agreed to posting photos that included him, as long as his face was hidden or blurred. Bill posted the photos, a few at a time, beginning with the opening strip tease. These photos drew lots of responses. The guys loved the pics and wanted to see more. They always want to see more. And the feedback was such a sexual rush for me that I wanted to show them more.

When Bill posted the pictures of me playing with my nipples, and then fingering my exposed pussy, the replies became much more sexual. My followers were like sharks that smell blood. I could feel their heat and excitement. They were applying pressure, wanting more.

Later the next day Bill posted a couple of pics of Jack and me having sex, including a close-up of Jack's cock balls deep in my pussy. The picture thread exploded! So many complements and so many followers that were jealous of my husband. Bill then posted that those photos were not him with me, but a business associate.

That really ignited my fans who wanted to know if I was a 'Hot Wife' or if I had a 'Hall Pass'? Was it a one-time pass? Or an open pass? Was it exclusive to that lucky fellow? Or might I be available to have sex with others?

"Good questions, aren't they?" I asked Bill while looking over his shoulder at his computer screen. "I also would like to know the answers?"

"I've created a monster!" Bill said in an exasperated voice. He appeared overwhelmed by the responses and questions on our picture thread. He had welcomed Jack to fuck me and now many men wanted to fuck me.

"Bill, more than once you've told me that you get off on the idea of watching me having sex with someone else." I decided to really push the limits, to see how far he would let me go. "Is it really okay for me to have sex with other men?"

"Would you want Jack to come over again?" Bill responded. "We know him. It's a safe arrangement. Did you enjoy having sex with him?"

"To be honest, Jack was okay." I replied. "I think most of the thrill last night was that it was the first time to have sex with another man while you watched. But Jack was focused on his own needs and not attentive to my needs. I'm not saying I want someone to love me. You Bill, are my husband and my lover. What I want with another sex partner is someone that will be considerate of my sexual needs, as well as his own."

Inspirinious
Inspirinious
1,097 Followers