Shared Wife Ch. 01: Jack

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Inspirinious
Inspirinious
1,097 Followers

Bill sat in silence as he thought about what I had said. Then he responded.

"So you want to have sex with other men? And I can be there to watch and take photos?" he asked.

"Basically, Yes." I said. "I would like to have sex with other men. Would you be okay with me having sex with whomever I want, whenever I want? Do you want me to be a hot wife? Or do I have a Hall Pass?" I asked.

"Maybe a limited Hall Pass." he replied. He thought about his response and continued.

"First, I want to watch. It was such a rush to share you. To be honest, one of the most erotic experiences in my life was watching you being fucked by Jack. I can't explain why that makes me so horny."

It hit me that this was really happening, and could result in a wonderful, major change in our sex life.

"Is that the only limit? So I can have anyone as long as you get to watch?" I asked for more clarification.

Again Bill thought a moment before he responded. "I'd like to know who will be having sex with you. Not that I will tell you who you can fuck, and who you can't fuck. More like a consulting role. I want both of us to be comfortable with the choice of a sex partner."

"That sounds reasonable." I said. "So I assume this is more than a one-time thing? How often can I have sex with someone else?"

"Once a week?" His answer came quick, as if he had thought about this. But it was in the form of a question, as if he was hoping for my agreement. Bill was negotiating with me concerning having an open sex life.

"We can see how that goes." I said in firm voice. I was shifting to a more empowered role. Maybe I was becoming too bold, and too horny thinking about all the sex I may be having.

I was already considering which males I knew that I wanted to have sex with. Or maybe I also wanted to have sex with strangers. Which would be better, people I know or strangers? Which would be safer?

"Does this sharing of my body only allow me to have sex with people we know already? What about a stranger? Wouldn't it be hot for me to have sex with a stranger? And what safety precautions should I use?" Our discussion led to more questions on my part.

"Definitely use protection. I know you are on the Pill, but we need protection from other things like STDs. Always use condoms." he replied.

I nodded my head and could agree to that. I preferred bareback, but this would be a new, and dangerous, sex world. I would need protection, for myself and for Bill's sake.

We sat in silence for a moment. I couldn't think of any other questions at the moment, but I felt certain that more would arise later. This was the opening of a major change in our life style and I was certain that more issues would arise.

"Anything else?" I asked.

Bill looked at me with sexual desire written across his face.

"Talking about this has me so fucking horny. I think my cock is going to explode." Bill said as he stood and pulled me out of my chair. We practically ran to our bedroom.

Bill wasn't lying about his cock. It was so swollen, purple, and hard as a rock. I was already dripping wet from our discussion and I wanted him to take me. We fucked like a pair of 18 year olds, instead of the 28 year olds we were. He gave me three massive orgasms from different positions before he unloaded his cum deep within me. Our sex was insanely intense, maybe the best of our lives.

Afterward, Bill rolled off of me and quickly fell asleep.

= = = = = = = = = =

Jack - Epilogue

Jack turned out to be less than what I wanted in a sex partner. He was too focused on his own needs rather than mine. I never had sex with him again. But I will always know that being with Jack was the first time Bill really shared me with another man.

As the weeks and months went by, Bill shared me with other men. I posted the stories and photos of those sex encounters online. I am sure that Jack knows that I continued having sex with men other than my husband. But he has never asked why we never invited him back into our bed.

Inspirinious
Inspirinious
1,097 Followers