Shari Fans the Flame

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each time Shari was late for class, Miss Blount would give her a zero for the day unless she came by the gym during her lunch period or after school to run laps. The towering gym teacher would sit in the girls' PE office working on her lesson plans. Sometimes Miss Blount was deep in conversation with one of the other gym teachers. But any time Miss Blount looked in Shari's direction, the beautiful blond student would get a little flirtatious. To Shari Keefer, it was exhilarating; thrilling and naughty at the same time. She wanted Miss Blount to chase her. She'd heard how homosexuality was considered wrong and shameful—especially when it involved the type of masculine, unattractive woman Miss Blount is. But just the same, she wanted to break this taboo.

After witnessing that unpleasant confrontation between Mr. Howlett and Miss Blount, Shari felt a momentary flutter that started between her legs and settled in the depths of her stomach. It was a stabbing, shrill sensation that made her shift uncomfortably in the passenger seat. Velma didn't seem to notice. The old dyke whistled softly as they continued through the side streets towards home. It seemed like she'd completely forgotten what just happened on the tennis court.

They continued to drive without saying much of anything to each other. As Shari stared out the passenger window, the sound of Velma's whistling filled the car's interior. When they passed Montgomery Ward, Velma said something about needing to pick up a catalog order she placed for the tennis team. Shari was about to ask her why she just didn't stop and pick it up now, but Velma sharply scoffed about teaching being a thankless job, and that she'd get her colleague, Miss Lusby to pick it up Monday afternoon.

*****

When they got home, Shari and Velma had a light lunch at the small table in the kitchen before Velma decided to sit on the sofa and doze off in front of the TV. The towering older woman kicked off her tennis shoes and stretched out her lean, toned legs. She left her cardigan on. The light pink was a nice contrast to the plain little tennis dress she wore, but it did very little to soften her appearance. For reasons she couldn't explain, Shari felt those old feelings she'd had as a high school senior. The feelings swelled and rushed over her like an avalanche, making her body tingle all over. And Velma still didn't seem to notice the blond beauty staring at her—practically devouring her with her eyes. On the TV, Billie Jean King was being interviewed about some match with Bobby Riggs. Still, Velma seemed distant; like she was in another world. Shari couldn't stand the quiet chatter on the TV. She walked over and switched it off.

"Something wrong, Shari berry?" Velma patted the space beside her. "Why don't you have a seat, honey?"

Shari was still stunned by the confrontation between Velma and Mr. Howlett. Maybe Velma wasn't worried about his threat to call Mr. Bowen on Monday, but she was.

"You know, I've never had a chance to say this. Maybe I just never thought about it too much until earlier..."

Shari voice trailed off. She sat beside Velma now; her eyes scanned the older woman's bare legs, moving upward toward the extremely short hemline of her dress. Velma Blount rarely went out in public like this. The old dyke preferred to wear shorts, track pants, and short-sleeved shirts. On her days off from school, she preferred jeans, button-down shirts, or turtlenecks depending on the weather. But it was not an unusual occurrence to catch Velma in attire like this. Shari always figured it was more for the benefit of her students' parents. In her mind, the tennis ensemble made her look slightly more palatable; more sympathetic and approachable. Shari continued:

"Talcott doesn't deserve you. You're too patient, too...good."

Shari's words seemed to dissolve Velma's apparent depression. The old dyke sat upright, turning to face the blond beauty beside her. A weak grin spread across her thin lips.

"Is that so?" Velma replied. "I seem to remember plenty of times in my class when you were pretty angry at me..."

"But I remember one time when I fell on the locker room stairs after class. I was afraid of being late to my next class. You wrote me a pass, and you um...fixed it."

Shari's cheeks felt like they were on fire. She was heading back to the locker room. She bet her friend, Irene that she could make it to her locker first, so they dashed toward the stairwell, shoving each other until Shari missed a step and tumbled down the stairs. Her head and shoulder slammed into the glazed brick wall, but luckily the only thing she'd really hurt that day was her ego. Miss Blount heard the commotion and discovered Shari grabbing her ankle and trying to rub the side of her head at the same time. The towering gym teacher helped the beautiful blond senior onto her feet. She noticed Shari stumbling a little, so she offered to treat her injury in the training room next to the PE office.

And Shari couldn't deny feeling excited when she felt her gym teacher's large hands gently taking the girl's right leg. Miss Blount began to rub the bruised area near her student's ankle. Pleasant memories of Miss Blount flooded Shari's mind. She remembered an odor like pool chemicals mingling with new gym equipment flooding her nostrils, and in almost no time, the beautiful blond senior relaxed—practically melting in her teacher's hands.

But a few minutes later, Miss Lusby walked in. She asked Velma for the key to one of the supply closets. Suddenly fear took over Shari's mind. She enjoyed the rare moment alone with Miss Blount. She wanted to tease her teacher, to be chased after and caught. But she feared trouble a lot more. If she was caught, it would be social suicide. She would never recover from it, and besides, Miss Blount would never go for a student...would she?

"I got the feeling that I scared you that day...when we were alone in the training room." Velma replied softly.

"Maybe a little." Shari replied in a soft voice that began to waver. But when you started rubbing my ankle..."

"Like this?"

Shari's eyes widened for a split second. The old dyke placed her enormous hands on Shari's shoulders, grasping firmly for a second or two. She ran her hands up and down her young lover's arms, pulling the girl closer.

"That's not exactly my...ankle, Miss Blount."

Velma seemed to ignore the Freudian slip. "Oh, gracious! I forgot that you academic teachers are such sticklers for detail. Pardon me!"

Velma took her hands off Shari. She pulled off her cardigan, and tossed it over the back of the sofa. The prodigious woman's arms were quite slender and toned like her legs. Shari was always amazed at how well-proportioned Velma was in spite of her height. The old dyke resumed her caresses, pausing every few seconds to deliver a firm squeeze to the girl's arms. After several seconds of awkward silence, Shari began to feel restless. She tried to pull away, but Velma's grip was too strong.

"What are you doing, Shari berry?" Velma said. There was an obvious edge to the woman's voice. "I didn't dismiss you yet. Class is still in session."

It was obvious, even to Velma Blount, that Shari is very much an adult. But the butch gym teacher still saw her as a student; a young girl. And although Shari is now a fellow teacher, there was still a large discrepancy in age and experience. For Velma, that imbalance of power felt incredibly sexy; exhilarating. She gently grasped her young lover's chin before leaning in to deliver a soft, chaste kiss on those lovely full lips. Shari seemed to be caught off guard by the kiss, like she'd been put under some kind of spell.

"I—I'm sorry I came late to class again, Miss Blount." She whispered. "Please...don't make me stay after school. I promise it won't happen again..."

"Hmm...Prove it." Velma replied.

Their mouths slowly met once more. This time, the kiss was deep and insistent. Velma reached over and buried her fingers in Shari's light blond locks, gently applying enough pressure against the girl's head to push her further into the kiss. Shari parted her lips, accepting the older woman's tongue in her mouth. The skin around her ears prickled when she heard a soft moan escaping Velma's mouth. A few seconds later, they broke the kiss.

"Do you remember that one day during class when I saw you talking to Craig Carlson?" Shari replied with a nod. "You kept coming to class late, trying to do things to get under my skin. But you were already there, honey. I wanted to make you mine. I wanted to...kiss you...make love to you..."

The tingling sensation Shari felt melted into a throbbing, aching sensation between her legs. The expression on Velma's rugged face indicated that she was also struggling with a similar throbbing ache. They came together for another deep insistent kiss. The feel of the older woman's lips was so sinful, leaving behind an electrifying sensation that prickled her skin.

After a few minutes of this, Velma broke the kiss. She brushed Shari's gorgeous blond locks aside before leaning forward to kiss the girl's slender neck. That shrill, throbbing sensation intensified, and Shari could feel her body trembling, getting weaker as Velma kissed her way up the girl's neck to her ear.

"Oh, God...Miss Blount..." Shari whimpered.

"Maybe we should step into my office...continue this little discussion in private..." Velma whispered enticingly into her young lover's ear.

Velma stood up now, gently grasping Shari's arm. The blond beauty seemed a little surprised and fearful as she gazed up at her former gym teacher. Shari has been living with Velma for the past few years, but that didn't seem to weaken the desires they have for one another. Of course their relationship had its ups and downs, but it seemed like the longer they spent in each other's company, the deeper their bond became.

"Come with me, Shari..."

There it was! That gruff, pitch; that inflexion Miss Velma Blount used to remind the girls in her gym class that she alone is in charge. Shari shuddered at the sound of her older lover's voice. The hairs on her slender forearms stood on end. Shari went along with Velma without any resistance. They stopped at the kitchen for a few seconds. Velma told Shari to stand there for a minute while she grabbed the phone off the hook and shoved the handset into the closest cabinet drawer. She pushed the drawer shut and guided her young lover down the hall. She didn't want any interruptions for the rest of the day.

Velma guided Shari into the bedroom they both shared. The bed had been hastily made before they left for practice this morning. After pulling back the covers, Velma turned towards Shari, taking the blond beauty in her arms. A deep, wavering sigh escaped the strapping gym teacher as she kissed her young lover. At the same time, Shari could feel the old dyke pressing against her body, grinding into her. She quickly dropped her gaze toward the floor now. Velma's large hands wandered over the girl's body. She could feel the thin cotton fabric of her t-shirt being pulled from the waistband of her jeans. Shari gasped.

Velma lifted the t-shirt up and over Shari's head before wrapping her arms around the girl's small shoulders. Shari's breathing became heavier, and she struggled to speak:

"Hmmm...my Shari berry seems a little nervous." Velma whispered. She started kissing Shari's neck again, stopping occasionally to nibble on her ear, making her shudder.

"Oh, God...please, Miss Blount...I don't know what to do..."

A sharp gasp escaped Shari's lips when she felt the clasp of her bra coming apart. Velma pulled it away and tossed it to the floor.

"The other girls in your class filled your head up with scary stories about Miss Blount...didn't they?" Velma whispered.

Shari slowly nodded. She was trying, and failing miserably, to cover her small breasts from Velma's lustful gaze. "Please don't laugh at me!" Shari blurted out.

At last, Shari gave into that first time feeling. Her body went limp in Velma's strong embrace, and she felt those large, slightly calloused hands cupping her breasts, tenderly rubbing away that gnawing ache of desire. Shari's breasts were small and perky; they barely filled the old dyke's enormous palms. The small puffy areolas responded immediately to the older woman's touch, and the girl's nipples became painfully erect. Shari looked away from Velma, trying to avoid making eye contact.

"You're so sweet and beautiful, honey...I would never laugh at you."

Velma kissed Shari softly while her hands continued to wander. Shari could feel the front of her jeans opening, the waistband becoming loose. Her jeans began to sag under her taut waist, falling around her hips. Now the towering butch gym teacher stepped slightly backward. She reached behind, searching for the zipper on the back of her tennis dress. After a few awkward minutes, she managed to get the zipper undone. She pulled the dress off and tossed it in the small pile of discarded clothes near the closet. She stood there in her panties and plain white bra and held the blond beauty in her arms before kissing her deeply.

"Easy, little lady...let's get these bothersome jeans off so you don't trip on yourself."

Shari stood still while Velma pulled her jeans off the rest of the way. When she stepped out of them, she felt her lover's fingers in the waistband of her panties. In seconds, this last article of clothing was tossed aside, leaving Shari completely naked. Velma kissed the girl's neck and whispered into her ear as she nudged her closer to the bed.

"Relax, honey." Velma whispered between kisses. "This isn't scary or shameful. I want you to enjoy it. I love you, Shari...and no man is going to make me lose my job, or...take you away from me..."

Shari was lying across the bed now, watching Velma as she pulled away from her young lover. Without breaking her stare, the towering woman pulled a drawer open on the nightstand. She reached inside and pulled out a familiar black harness. It resembled a men's jockstrap except that there was an opening on the front. The old dyke was holding a large lifelike rubbery appendage in her hand. The thing looked positively obscene! It was nearly six inches in length, flesh-toned, and covered in a network of lifelike veins. Shari gasped at the sight. As long as she and Velma Blount had become lovers, this was a sight she still wasn't used to.

But first things first: Velma wanted to get the rest of her clothes off. With fumbling hands, she managed to unhook her bra and shrug it off before yanking her panties down over her narrow hips. For a 51 year old woman, Velma was in amazingly good shape. Besides being shockingly well-proportioned, her body boasted the lean, toned lines of a professional runner. It made perfect sense though. When she wasn't teaching or coaching, Velma spent much of her time outside playing sports or working in her yard mowing the lawn and gardening.

But Velma's body couldn't really make up for the severe, alarmingly rugged features of her face or the fact that she was practically flat chested. Shari stared in silent fixation at the small swell of her lover's breasts. The light brown areolas were small, capped with nubs of flesh that were fiercely erect. The blond beauty's eyes traveled down over Velma's washboard stomach. There was a thin, but obvious trail of hair extending from the older woman's navel to the thick, untrimmed bush of pubic hair hiding her private parts from the girl's wide staring eyes.

Velma slowly sank to her knees on the edge of the mattress. She took Shari in her arms, kissing her young lover deeply. As she did this, Shari wrapped her arms around the butch woman's shoulders, pressing her moist full lips against her neck. The feeling of skin against skin was titillating; wonderful!

"Oh, my God...I love you..." Shari moaned.

Velma Blount knew that Shari's body was craving her touch. She exchanged another deep lingering kiss with the girl before dragging her thin lips across that youthful bare flesh. She kissed her way down Shari's neck and over her collarbone while the palms of her large hands fondled the girl's breasts. For a few seconds, Velma's fingers lightly pinched those hardened nipples in turn while Shari whimpered softly in appreciation of the pleasure she was receiving.

Now Velma continued kissing her way to Shari's right breast. Her tongue emerged and lazily nudged the hardened nub of flesh before she closed her mouth over it. And now Shari's back began to arch. She caressed Velma's rugged face while the old dyke suckled. Her free hand wandered over to the other breast, rubbing gently as Shari started to comb her fingers through her lover's short sandy hair. In spite of being pinned firmly to the mattress, Shari began to squirm around. She knew she was already very wet, and the throbbing grew more intense, more urgent. She wanted Velma to hurry up and take her!

"Easy, honey." Velma muttered between kisses. "We just got started..."

Velma kissed her way down and across the girl's flat stomach, distributing several soft kisses around her hip bones. It wasn't long before Shari let out another sharp gasp. She could feel Velma's breath on her pubic mound, heating her up. The old dyke pressed her lips against the girl's soft bush of pubic hair. Without moving any further, she planted a reverent kiss just above the opening of her outer labia. Shari spread her legs wide apart, hoping that Velma would get the message. Oh, God, Shari thought. This is torture! Just lick me...please!

Just when she thought she couldn't stand the suspense any longer, Velma pressed her mouth to Shari's pussy, running the tip of her tongue along the hairy outer labia. Shari's body suddenly tensed up. It was as if she could feel herself being strung tighter and tighter. In that instance, Velma Blount became one with Shari Keefer. The gorgeous blond began to grind her pussy against her lover's mouth. The delicious sensation of the old dyke's tongue fluttering against her clitoris was heavenly, making her little body spasm.

Shari felt those large mannish hands grasping her hips, caressing her bare skin, and a low, sultry moan escaped the blond beauty's lips. After several minutes of this, Shari began to feel the first tremors of an approaching climax building up between her legs and spreading to fill the pit of her stomach. She slammed a fist down against the bed, grasping the sheets tightly as she felt her soul begin to float away, out of her body, and into the atmosphere.

Shari stared down at Velma while her hips continued to gyrate erratically. She was trying to get the old dyke's tongue to go deeper as she rode the woman's homely face. After a minute or so, Shari's body began to spasm. The bedroom was filled with the cries and moans of ecstasy while Velma reached for her lover's hand, grasping it tightly. The old dyke continued to gently lick for a few more minutes, savoring the strong musky juices that seeped from the girl's swollen labia.

When Shari stopped spasming, Velma started kissing her way up. She kissed the girl's stomach and breasts in turn before kissing her neck and her mouth. As they embraced, Shari wrapped her arms around Velma's taut body; she could taste and smell herself on her lover's face. The morning might have had a rough patch, but Velma more than made up for it. She'd taken Shari to a whole other world!

Velma pulled herself away from Shari and reached for the harness on the nightstand. The beautiful blond watched in transfixed silence as the towering butch woman fumbled with the straps and buckles, securing the harness around her waist. Now she reached for that flesh colored spear, slipping it down the front of the harness and through the gaged opening. When Velma was satisfied with the fit, she reached back into the drawer, taking a small tube of K-Y jelly. She squeezed a bit into the palm of her hand before spreading it over the shaft of the dildo in long exaggerated strokes.