Shari Fans the Flame

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's so big, Velma. Won't it hurt?" Shari said softly. There was a coyness in her voice that made Velma chuckle.

"So my pretty little angel can't handle me? I think maybe you're just playing hard to get. But playing games can have consequences..."

Velma was looming over Shari now. The old dyke issued a command for Shari to spread her legs and lay still.

"Take a nice, deep breath, honey. Give yourself to me..."

Shari could feel her legs quaking as Velma lowered her body, rubbing the tip of the dildo against her young lover's pussy. After a minute or so, Velma began to apply a little pressure, allowing her false erection to ease its way inside. Velma shuddered as the sound of Shari's whimpering began to fill her ears. A sudden rash of goosebumps prickled the older woman's skin now. She slowly began to grind her narrow hips against the girl, emulating the natural thrusts of intercourse.

"Oh, God, Velma...please don't stop! I love you!"

The bedroom was filled with Shari's loud sobs and moans of pleasure while Velma let loose with an occasional sharp gasp. She never told Shari that she could actually feel the base of the dildo pressing against her pussy each time they fucked. Shari assumed Velma was simply turned on by the sight of her young lover being dominated and taken. She had no idea that the towering butch gym teacher was feeling it too!

Velma continued thrusting into Shari, playing with the momentum. She favored the slow, deep thrusts that caused Shari to cry out. She clung tightly to Velma while the older woman's hips continued to grind willfully into the depths of the girl's aching womb. Shari's breathing was ragged. She wrapped her slender legs around Velma's waist, and she could feel another intense climax approaching. Velma drove her false erection deep inside her beautiful young lover as she came. Their mouths came together in another deep insistent kiss while Shari slowly came down from her orgasm. Velma waited for a minute or so before slowly pulling out.

The poor girl lay there sprawled out against the mattress. Her thick light blond tresses were slightly damp with sweat, and a few golden strands stuck to the sides of her beautiful face. Velma got up now. She unfastened the harness without removing the dildo, letting them both drop to the floor with a soft thud. She returned to Shari's side, taking the blond beauty in her arms. Slowly, the prodigious woman shifted her body, pulling the girl on top of her. There was an obvious sign of fresh tears glazing Shari's eyes, threatening to spill down her cheeks.

The two lovers exchanged several deep kisses while Velma's large hands continued to wander over Shari's little body. The old dyke whispered softly in Shari's ear, telling the girl how beautiful she is, and how lucky Velma felt to have someone like her. And Shari told Velma that she'd never had someone who loved and truly cared for her so much.

Without saying another word, Shari began kissing Velma's neck. Her soft, full lips brushed against her lover's skin, working their way towards the collarbone.

"You make me feel so young, Shari. And I thought my best years were long gone..."

Now Shari's small hands began to wander, driven by the sound of Velma's wavering voice and her rapidly building hunger. The girl ran her hands over the slight swell of her lover's breasts, feeling the nipples grow tight and the tips become painfully erect. She started caressing and rubbing those nearly nonexistent breasts.

"I meant it, Velma." Shari whispered. "Talcott doesn't deserve you..."

The blond beauty kissed Velma's right breast, taking the hardened nipple in her mouth. For several minutes, the girl nursed, alternating between the right and left breast. Velma stared up at the ceiling now. The expression on her face seemed distant as if she had also come under a strange spell. Shari remained focused as she kissed and fondled her older lover's breasts. The world around her disappeared. Her sole concern was giving Velma the same pleasure she received earlier.

Shari began kissing her way down over Velma's rigid, flat stomach. She caressed her older lover's feverish skin as she dragged her luscious full lips further down. Shari's tongue emerged now. She ran the tip of her tongue from Velma's navel, tracing that obvious trail of sandy hair leading to that thick bush of pubic hair covering her heart's desire. Suddenly the blond beauty felt the old dyke's large hand on the back of her head, stroking her hair before applying a little pressure.

"Shari, what are you doing, honey? It isn't very nice to tease your gym teacher like that..."

The girl issued no reply. She was acutely focused on the immediate task of kissing, caressing, and licking her older lover. Shari felt a disturbance beneath her now. Velma spread her legs apart. It was a silent invitation for her young lover to continue exploring.

Most of the older woman's vulva was hidden from view by the dense thicket of sandy pubic hair. Some of it curled over the tops of her lean, muscled thighs. Until the first time they made love, Shari often wondered why Miss Blount wore running shorts over her swim suit when her class used the pool during her freshman year. And when they made love for the first time, Shari was shocked by the sight of Velma's hairy snatch. At first she was disgusted, but she didn't want to say so. Up until then, she'd never seen someone as old as Miss Blount naked.

Shari's taut little body settled between her lover's legs. Her hand gently rested on Velma's mound, stroking for a few seconds. Velma seemed to be lost in a trance now. Her breathing began to slow; becoming very deep and ragged. A soft moan prickled the skin around Shari's ear when she pressed her fingers against her lover's hairy outer labia, spreading her open to reveal the slick pink folds of her inner labia.

The girl pressed her mouth against Velma's pussy, delivering a tender kiss before sticking her tongue out to begin licking. She felt a sudden jolt through the old dyke's body. It was as if Velma had received an electric shock! Shari kissed her lover's pussy again. The powerful aroma of female sex invaded the girl's nostrils with each breath she drew. It was an earthy, musky aroma mingling with the faint, yet distinct odor of urine. The aroma was incredibly sexy; intriguing. She wanted more!

After a few seconds, the blond beauty began to run her tongue up and down along the folds of raw pink flesh. A sudden flood of wetness invaded Shari's mouth as she licked, rushing over the surface of her tongue. It was a little sharp and salty, and that powerful musky aroma began to overwhelm Shari a little, causing her to gag a couple times.

Shari resumed licking, dragging her tongue upward until she hit upon a familiar, toughened bud of flesh. Velma let out a sudden, sharp cry that faded to a whimper. The old dyke's body went limp for a few seconds. Shari began to assault the erect little nub with fluttering licks, making the towering butch gym teacher gasp and sob. Shari clutched her lover's hips, trying to keep her steady as she worked towards bringing Velma to orgasm.

Several minutes later, Shari's efforts were rewarded as Velma's body suddenly grew very rigid. The older woman's back began to arch upward, and soon the bedroom was filled with several loud, wavering cries of ecstasy. A sudden rash of goosebumps prickled the skin on Shari's back while Velma continued to ride out her intense orgasm. Shari could see the tendons standing out on her lover's slender neck, brought on by the stress of her climax. After a few forced breaths, Velma collapsed against the mattress now. Her rugged face was a mask of contented pleasure.

Shari crawled up the mattress, joining Velma at her side. The old dyke gathered the blond beauty in her arms, and the two shared a few deep kisses. They felt satisfied, but totally exhausted. Velma glanced over at the alarm clock on the nightstand. It was about 2:30 in the afternoon. She hated wasting a Saturday afternoon sleeping, but her eyelids were getting heavier by the second. Shari was already snuggled up beside her. A slender arm draped across the old dyke's washboard stomach. Velma reached down, trying her best to not disturb the girl. After a second or two, her fingers found the edge of the covers. Velma drew the covers up, and after planting a soft kiss on her lover's brow, she drifted off to sleep...

*****

It was almost 7 o'clock when Shari woke reluctantly from a deep, dreamless sleep. She sat up now, and looked at Velma's side of the bed. She wasn't there. It looked like the room had been straightened up except for the bed for obvious reasons. Shari climbed out of bed now and dashed down the hall to use the bathroom before returning. She rifled through a couple dresser drawers, selecting an old t-shirt and sweatpants to wear around the house. From another drawer, she grabbed a pair of her panties. She decided to skip the bra though. She wasn't planning on going anywhere tonight.

Once she was dressed, Shari returned to the bathroom to wash her face and brush her teeth. She was just about finished when she heard the sound of a door opening and closing. That familiar brusque voice filled the small space of the hallway.

"You awake, Shari berry?"

Before Shari could answer, she saw Velma Blount's reflection in the mirror. Yikes! It was obvious what the towering gym teacher has been up to while Shari slept. From the dampness of her hair and the large patches of sweat showing through her t-shirt, Velma must have gone for a run. It was one thing Shari remembered seeing Miss Blount do pretty often in the halls of Talcott on stormy days during the school year. Miss Blount and Miss Lusby both enjoyed going for long runs. In fact, Miss Lusby stopped by the house a few times each week so she and Velma could go on their daily runs together. Shari scowled when she saw Velma taking a step toward her.

"Ew, Velma...couldn't you take a shower first?"

Velma ignored the obvious insult. "Come into the kitchen, Shari berry. I—ah—brought you something."

Shari rinsed her mouth out and followed Velma into the kitchen. As much as she tried, Shari couldn't fight the grin suddenly spreading across her lips.

"You know, I wouldn't go jogging through town looking like a big idiot for just anybody!" Velma said.

A sudden rush of emotion overwhelmed the blond beauty, and she wasn't sure if she was going to laugh or cry or do both. There on the small kitchen table sat a plain glass vase filled with a multicolor explosion of roses! When she stepped closer, the intoxicating aroma filled the girl's nostrils, and she felt the first sign of tears welling up in her eyes. For a second or two, she wondered about the vase. Did Velma actually run all the way from the florist's carrying that thing?

"We already had the vase, honey." Velma said as if she already knew what Shari was thinking. "I just stopped at that florist shop near the A&P. I saw that bouquet and thought you might like it. It didn't come with a vase though. Not sure how I would've been able to run the rest of the way home with it."

"I love it, Velma!" Shari said. "And I love you."

Shari went over and planted a soft kiss on the towering woman's cheek. She ignored the salty dampness of Velma's skin. The old dyke went over to one of the cabinets and pulled out a drawer, reaching for a hand towel which she used to mop up the sweat that dripped from the tips of her cropped hair.

"I suppose I better hit the shower, huh?" Velma said. "And you might want to change into something nice. I thought maybe if you feel up to it, we could go out somewhere for a nice dinner?"

"Sounds good, Velma. I'll race you to the bathroom!" Shari said.

"Oh, no you don't!" Velma dashed past the blond beauty and shut herself in the bathroom while Shari giggled. Everyone has a Prince Charming somewhere in this world. But sometimes that prince can take on an unexpected form...hiding there in plain sight.