Shari Snuggles In...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Velma looked completely bewildered. The old dyke was used to giving orders, not taking them. "Okay, honey." She said. The ever-present gruff pitch of the gym teacher's voice softened noticeably. "What do you want me to do?"

"I want you to sit on the sofa and behave yourself." Shari said. The gorgeous blond headed for the kitchen. "Do you want another beer?"

Velma replied with a silent nod, not knowing how else to respond. What could she say anyway? Shari blew her older lover a kiss before leaving the room. After a minute or so, the blond beauty returned and handed Velma her beer.

The strapping butch woman brought the bottle to her lips and took a swig while Shari stood there watching intently. This alluring young woman hasn't changed a bit since high school, Velma thought. Shari Keefer's lustrous light blond hair tumbled just past her shoulders. The lovely features of her face made her look deceptively childlike and innocent. And through the sheer top of that nightie, Velma's cold blue eyes admired the sensuous curves of her wife's slender little body. The old dyke took another swig from the bottle, not realizing that it was already half gone.

"Mind if I have a seat?" Shari asked.

Before Velma had the chance to respond, Shari straddled the gym teacher's lap and sat facing her. The scantily clad girl snatched the nearly empty beer bottle from her wife's hand just as she was about to raise it to her lips again. In a few gulps, Shari drained the rest of the bottle before tossing it on the floor.

"What on earth has gotten into you, Shari berry?" Velma asked.

"Hush." Shari whispered as she put her arms around Velma's shoulders and leaned in. She could feel the old dyke's ragged breath on her face, hot and smelling strongly of beer. The blond beauty's skin began to prickle as their lips met, softly brushing against each other before the kiss became deeper and more insistent. When they finally broke the kiss, Shari saw the stunned look on her lover's rugged face.

"Oh my goodness...Wow!" Velma said. Her normally gruff voice sounded a little breathless. It was music to Shari Keefer's ears.

Velma pulled Shari in closer, and after a second or two, they exchanged another tender kiss. The girl slowly opened her mouth this time, allowing the old dyke's tongue to enter. And as Shari felt herself sinking helplessly against her older lover, they continued to kiss each other.

After a few minutes, Velma broke the kiss. She slowly reached up and began to run her fingers through the girl's thick blond locks, brushing them aside to expose her slender neck. A familiar shrill throbbing sensation stabbed the space between Shari's legs, radiating upward the second Velma's mouth made contact with her neck. A soft moan of pleasure escaped the girl's lips. She clung to her lover just as her slender hips began rocking back and forth against Velma's lap.

The butch gym teacher chuckled softly and whispered in Shari's ear: "Goodness, I never knew you liked horsey rides..."

Another audible gasp escaped Shari's lips as she continued to rock her hips back and forth, grinding rhythmically on the older woman's lap. Shari felt like she was in another world! She brought her hands up to Velma's head, burying her fingers in the woman's short blunt locks. Over the last few years, Velma took note of the increasing number of silver gray strands mingling with the rest of her light sand colored hair. It made her look harder and more alarming. And although her students were indifferent, Velma noticed that Shari seemed to love it.

"Oh God, Velma...I'm afraid I'm going to fall over!"

"If that happens, honey, I'll catch you." Velma said softly between kisses. "I won't let you fall."

Shari felt her cheeks flush and she whimpered softly from the sensation of Velma's mouth pressing against her body. The old dyke was kissing and softly suckling at her breasts through the sheer fabric of her nightie, leaving little wet spots here and there. And suddenly Shari's breath caught in her throat while Velma continued kissing and fondling her. Before she knew it, Shari could feel the warning signs of an imminent climax building up as her hips continued grinding rhythmically.

"That's it, Shari berry." Velma whispered. "That feels good, doesn't it? Almost there..."

"Oh my God...Velma!"

The climax was earth shattering and sudden. Shari looked almost frightened by the intense sensations, and she clutched Velma's arms, digging her nails into the flesh. Her breathing was forced and ragged as she finished riding out her intense orgasm. After a minute or so, the girl's lithe little body grew limp, and she melted into Velma's protective embrace. The towering gym teacher sat still, holding Shari in her arms. She planted a tender kiss against her brow while the girl tried to catch her breath.

"Goodness, I think I'm going to have to work extra hard next year if I want to win Coach of the Year again!" Velma said.

A minute or so passed before Shari could summon up enough strength to finally push herself away from Velma and stand up. The strapping butch woman chuckled softly; amused by the way her young lover stumbled backwards. But Shari didn't look amused at all. The intense, unexpected orgasm suddenly awakened an incorrigible lust from deep within. Since the end of Christmas vacation, Shari's days at Walker High had been filled with nonstop lesson planning, end of chapter tests, and departmental meetings. And when it was finally time to go home, there was barely any time left for closeness or intimacy!

"You look a little upset, Shari berry. Is something wrong?" Velma asked.

"You're going to pay for that, Miss Blount!" Shari snapped. She was trying her best to sound serious, but it wasn't really working. She grabbed the gym teacher's arm and tried to pull her up from the sofa. "Come with me."

"What?" Velma sounded confused as she took a step toward the girl. "Is everything all right?"

"I told you to behave and you didn't!" Shari said.

Velma seemed to ignore her young wife's accusation. "Mind if I use the bathroom? I'll just be a minute or so." She said.

The towering butch woman left and shut herself in the bathroom to brush her teeth and take care of some other urgent business. When she returned, Shari watched her as she went over to the window and pulled the drapes aside so she could peer outside.

"What are you doing?" Shari demanded.

"The snow's getting worse...looks like a blizzard out there." Velma replied softly.

Shari grabbed her lover's arm. "Forget about that right now." She said. "Come on!"

Shari led Velma down the hall to the bedroom they both shared. The bedside lamp was already switched on, casting everything in a soothing warm glow. Velma noticed that her small collection of stuffed animals had been moved to the top of the dresser. They'd been carefully arranged in front of a trio of sports trophies Velma had won decades ago when she attended Talcott High as a student.

A couple of college pennants were hung neatly on the wall above the dresser, and suddenly Velma remembered the stuffed mascot Ike Linley gave to her just before the pep assembly started. She took it home with her because she meant to give it to Shari. Damn, I bet it's still in the front seat of my car, Velma thought. Oh, well...I'll get it out tomorrow when I'm through shoveling...

The strapping butch woman turned her attention back to Shari. She approached the scantily clad girl, taking her lithe little body in her arms before planting another soft kiss on her brow. Velma was about to kiss Shari again when she felt the girl trying to shove her backwards towards the bed. It caught the prodigious woman off guard, and she staggered sideways, almost falling to the floor.

"What—what do you want me to do, honey?" Velma asked. She held her large, mannish hands up tentatively in a joking manner.

"I want you to sit on the edge of the bed...and don't move, Velma." Shari whispered enticingly.

Without another word, Velma glanced behind her to make sure she was standing close enough. The old dyke slowly took a seat wondering what her young lover had in mind. A second or two passed before she felt Shari's hands caressing the rugged features of her face, and then their mouths slowly met. This time, the kiss was deep and insistent. Velma relaxed a little and opened her mouth so the girl could drive her little tongue deep inside.

After a few minutes of this, Shari broke the kiss, and suddenly Velma became aware of an intense shrill sort of throbbing sensation between her legs. The feeling traveled upward to the pit of her stomach. It felt like she'd missed a step while walking and her stomach turned upside down. Velma closed her eyes and her breath caught in her throat when she felt Shari's lips pressing against her neck.

For a minute or so, Shari brushed her lips against Velma's neck, noting the tendons visible beneath her lover's pale skin. The blond beauty parted her lips now, and began kissing upward towards the older woman's ear.

"I'm tired of waiting around." Shari whispered. "I'm glad it's Friday night and we don't have to go anywhere tomorrow. I want you all to myself, Miss Blount, and I want you naked...right now!"

When Shari Keefer was still in high school, she sometimes feared Miss Blount. But more often than not, her fear was outweighed by her growing infatuation with the butch gym teacher. And the more she got to know Velma Blount, the more she felt drawn to her.

Miss Blount's unwavering confidence, the pitch and inflection of her voice, and even her alarming butch appearance was incredibly attractive to Shari. After exchanging another deep, insistent kiss, the blond beauty rested her head for a minute or so against Velma's shoulder. She inhaled a familiar comforting scent of laundry detergent mingling with faint traces of pool chemicals and new gym equipment.

Velma sat still on the edge of the bed as Shari finally pulled away and stood there for a minute or so as if she was trying to decide what to do next. Since it was Friday and there was a pep assembly, all the students and teachers at Talcott were encouraged to wear the school colors. Today Velma wore a light blue short sleeved shirt and matching blue and white track pants. Both shirt and pants had the Talcott High emblem with the silhouette of a running Harrier dog underneath. The choice of attire really suited Velma! It was casual but professional, and really showed off how shockingly lean and well-proportioned she is for her height.

Shari slowly sank to her knees and reached for Velma's feet. The old dyke opened her mouth to protest and tried to pull away, but the girl was too fast. Shari snatched Velma's left ankle and shot her lover a stern look. "I told you to behave!" She snapped. The prodigious woman heaved a sigh of exasperation. She could feel the girl pulling her socks off before tossing them on the floor behind her.

Velma's feet, like her hands, are large and incredibly bony. The exposed skin looked white as the snow outside; almost translucent. Shari's eyes gazed at the large network of veins covering the tops of the old dyke's feet. "Shari...what are you doing?" Velma sighed again, this time in frustration. She was really starting to feel self-conscious! Without hesitation, the blond beauty began caressing her lover's bare feet. Now she pressed her lovely full lips against those long bony toes. She spent a minute or so kissing and licking first the left toes, then the right.

Velma closed her eyes and mashed her thin lips together. The sensation of Shari's lips and tongue against her feet felt strange. She was trying not to think about it too much, but it was getting more difficult to do as the girl slowly moved on to the tops of her feet.

"Shari, please...that's enough of that!" Velma pleaded. Her otherwise clipped voice was starting to waver. "If I knew you wanted to do that, I would have taken a shower or something!"

Shari didn't respond. She continued kissing her way upward towards the old dyke's left ankle, and then stopped. Velma was beginning to feel a little restless and hot just sitting there. She slowly untucked her shirt before pulling it up and over her head. Almost as soon as she tossed the shirt aside, she knew she was in trouble.

"Oh...sorry, honey." Velma said sheepishly.

Shari stood up to face the old dyke. "You'll pay for that soon, Miss Blount."

Velma was about to ask "How?" when she felt the mattress sink from the weight of Shari's knee. The girl was behind her now, fumbling with the clasp of Velma's plain white bra. After a few seconds, the bra was pulled away, exposing the gym teacher's small breasts. For a 51 year old woman, Velma Blount was extremely striking to look at! Besides being in amazingly good shape, her body was lean, toned, and well-proportioned—the result of so many decades spent playing sports and teaching gym classes.

Velma's breasts were pretty small; barely more than prepubescent swells of flesh you'd normally expect to see on a teenage girl. The light brown areolas were equally small, and the nipples were already as hard as little pebbles. From Shari's perspective, those pale little swells of flesh made perfect little handfuls even though they sagged a little.

The blond beauty was primed; consumed by a haze of erotic pleasure as she commanded Velma to stand up. Shari had mentally undressed her former gym teacher many times in high school. The thought of what was possibly underneath Miss Blount's shirt kept the girl focused during more than one occasion. But as much as Shari wanted to continue reminiscing, now was not the time. She wanted to get those pants off!

Shari wrapped her arms around Velma's taut waist, and the two shared another deep lingering kiss. "Oh my God...I love you, Velma!" The girl whispered as she slowly reached up to kiss and fondle her lover's breasts. Velma ran her fingers through the girl's hair, and a soft, wavering sigh escaped her the second she felt Shari beginning to suckle.

"I'm not sure I can stand up much longer, honey...I need to sit down." Velma whispered.

The two lovers exchanged several more kisses before Shari pulled away. She hooked her fingers into the waistband of Velma's track pants, pulling them down and waiting while her lover stepped out of them.

At last Shari was face to face with Velma's lower half! Underneath the pants, she wore plain light blue cotton panties. Shari suppressed a sudden urge to laugh out loud when she saw this. Velma Blount certainly wasn't the type to worry too much whether her clothes matched perfectly or not. No, the unusual color coordination had to be a weird coincidence.

The girl's eyes travelled downward along the faint trail of light sandy colored hair extending from Velma's navel to the waistband of her panties. Suddenly Shari's stomach dropped with the shrill sensation of excitement and raw lust. As she eased the panties down over her lover's narrow hips, the familiar odor of female sex invaded her nostrils, making her giddy. The smell was heady, strong, and unmistakable.

A dense, wild patch of untrimmed pubic hair hid the butch teacher's pussy from view. Shari immediately noticed a broken strand of clear mucous clinging to the moist thatch. The blond beauty sank to her knees once more and caressed the old dyke's lean powerful thighs before deliberately pressing her face into that damp, hairy snatch.

From Velma's perspective, the sensation was like receiving a powerful electric shock. Her jaw dropped and she began to stumble in an effort to stay standing.

"Oh, Jesus!" She moaned.

"Why don't we crawl into bed now?" Shari said. "Unless you'd rather stand..."

In a matter of seconds Velma was lying across the bed, watching as her young lover went over to the dresser. Shari pulled the bottom drawer open, reached inside, and pulled out a wand like object. It looked like it was made of some kind of silicon or plastic. But suddenly Velma's cold blue eyes widened in shock when she realized that the object Shari was holding was a vibrator. The thing looked huge—about 7 inches in length! And the color was off-white, as if it had been carved from a piece of ivory. Velma wondered what the girl was planning to do with it.

"Just think of it as another award for Coach of the Year!" Shari said brightly. She set the vibrator on top of the nightstand next to the lamp before getting into bed.

"Shari, you never told me that you..." Velma's voice trailed off. "Where did you get that thing?"

Shari giggled. Her smile looked deceptively innocent.

"A few months ago after bible study. Jude let me borrow one of her catalogs."

Velma scowled. Jude Horst! She should've known. Jude is a PE teacher at Kent Junior High, and she is one of the directors of the women's bible study group she and Shari belong to. Ever since Velma asked Shari to be her wife, Jude has been teasing her about it relentlessly.

"Velma...I want you so bad!" Shari whispered enticingly.

The gorgeous blond was on top of her older lover now. The two shared a few deep lingering kisses before Shari broke away. Twice Velma tried to untie the three little satin bows keeping the front of that sheer little nightie closed, and twice the blond beauty flinched. It was obvious that Shari's attempts to avoid Velma's wandering hands was frustrating. The more Shari teased the towering butch woman, the more flustered she seemed to get. She looked like she wanted to flip the girl onto her back and pound her into submission!

Shari began to kiss Velma's slender neck before dragging those lovely full lips across her jutting collarbone. The girl's hands wandered over Velma's nude body until her palms finally made contact with the slight swell of her breasts. The old dyke softly whimpered in appreciation as Shari began kissing first the left, then the right breast before closing her lips around the hardened nipple. Velma's beck began to arch while the blond beauty suckled. Shari's free hand wandered to the other breast, gently squeezing and caressing the small mound. She imagined that Velma must be pretty wet by now! The old dyke buried her fingers in the girl's thick tresses, and she let loose with a low, wavering moan. Yes, Shari thought. Velma's ready—she must be!

Shari was startled when she felt Velma suddenly grab the back of her head, palming it like a basketball. The old dyke roughly pulled the girl's head away from her breasts, taking a fistful of hair in her grasp before rudely pushing her down to the space between her legs.

"Why don't you be a good girl for a change and put that smart little mouth of yours to good use, young lady!"

Velma released her grip on Shari's hair. She firmly pushed the girl's head down lower, hoping she'd get the idea. Shari glanced down at the dense thicket of hair between her lover's legs. The blond beauty crawled backwards and settled between Velma's lean powerful thighs.

Even from this perspective, the butch woman's vulva was mostly hidden from view. And each time Shari drew breath, that strong earthy aroma of female sex filled her nostrils. Shari leaned in to plant a few tender kisses along the insides of Velma's thighs. As she did this, she saw the old dyke reaching down to slowly stroke and massage her swollen outer lips.

"Get to work, young lady...I'm not going to tell you again."

Velma tried to sound serious, but it wasn't working. Her otherwise gruff voice wavered, and she let loose with a soft moan. She wished Shari would get on with this—she absolutely hated being teased!

Sensing that the time was right, Shari pulled herself up, scrambled off the bed, and went over to the nightstand. She picked up the vibrator as she fought off another sudden urge to giggle at her wife. For the last several minutes, Velma had gotten so worked up, she'd forgotten all about the new toy!