Shari Snuggles In...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The heat emanating from the towering butch was astounding! Her body was tense, almost rigid, and her face and chest looked flushed. Shari pressed her lips against the insides of Velma's thighs, kissing and licking her way towards the sticky wet crease of hairy flesh between the gym teacher's legs. For a second or two, Shari's mouth made contact, and both lovers shuddered. The welcome sensation caused Velma to flinch and moan softly as her body began to relax.

Velma's jaw suddenly dropped and her eyes rolled back in her head from the onslaught of an unexpected jolt of sinful sensation. Without saying a word, Shari ran the smooth ivory colored wand back and forth across her lover's vulva, spreading the wetness over her swollen labia before slowly easing the thing inside her. The tool was most of the way in when Shari twisted the base, provoking another sharp gasp.

"Oh my God, Shari...that's not FAIR!"

Shari could hear the low droning hum of the new vibrator doing its work. She began kissing the top of Velma's hairy mound, working her way downward. A sudden gush of wetness flooded the girl's mouth, causing her to fight the subsequent reflexive gag that followed. She backed off for a second, and then buried her tongue between the hairy slickened labia. She could just make out a faint buzzing sensation radiating upward through her tongue as she licked.

Velma seemed to be lost in a trance now. When Shari was still her student, Velma remembered several occasions when her growing attraction towards the girl would get the better of her. Back then, she wasn't entirely sure if Shari was just stringing her along for a laugh or not. And as much as Velma wanted to, she knew she couldn't let her feelings be known. She wasn't the kind to take advantage, and besides that, it was unprofessional. But as Shari continued licking, Velma wondered just who was being taken advantage of!

Just the same, the towering butch gym teacher gave in to sensations. As Shari continued licking, her tongue nudged and fluttered against the engorged clitoris while she did her best to keep the vibrator from sliding out. Velma was so close now, Shari could feel it! The old dyke was moaning and gasping loudly for breath. Before she knew it, Shari could feel her lover's hips grinding lewdly against her mouth while she held the vibrator in place. After a minute or so, Shari fumbled with the base, increasing the vibrator's speed. The effect was immediate! Velma was breathless; rapidly sucking in and releasing breaths in the throes of ecstasy.

"Oh God, Shari...don't stop, don't you dare stop!" Velma moaned.

Shari was startled when she felt Velma's hips jerk sharply upward. She backed off, careful to keep a hand pressed against the vibrator to prevent it from slipping. One again, Shari eased her mouth back to the old dyke's pussy. She pressed the tip of her tongue against her lover's clitoris, gently fluttering against the exposed nub of flesh. Now the prodigious woman's hips were humping the girl's face as she continued to lap and kiss the sopping wet flesh. The skin around Shari's ears prickled the moment she heard the first loud cries. While Velma continued to ride out her intense orgasm, Shari released her hold on the vibrator. The smooth ivory wand slid out of Velma's pussy onto the mattress. Shari paused to turn it off before tossing it somewhere on the floor.

Velma was still panting and trying to catch her breath. Her body still felt tense in spite of her orgasm. Shari crawled up beside her older lover, and the two of them came together for another kiss. The old dyke moaned softly in pleasure as the blond beauty's mouth pressed against hers. She could smell herself on the girl. Her stomach fluttered the moment she inhaled the heady scent of her own arousal. Her juices were spread across her young wife's beautiful face like a wet, sticky glaze. She kissed Shari again and gently wiped the girl's mouth with her fingers.

When they pulled away, the towering butch reached around to Shari's back, turning and pushing the girl onto her back against the mattress. Velma smiled down at her gorgeous young wife. It was nice to see the girl resume her proper place, pinned beneath her.

"Okay I played your little game, Shari berry." Velma said. "Now do I have permission to unwrap my present?"

Shari replied with a silent nod. With visibly shaking hands, Velma fumbled with those little satin bows, practically tearing at them. She pulled that sheer nightie open, revealing the girl's lithe little body.

"You know it isn't very nice getting me all worked up like this..."

Velma tossed the nightie aside and grabbed the waistband of Shari's lacy little panties. "Lift up for me, honey." She said before sliding them down over the girl's hips. The old dyke held the panties in her hand for a second before slowly bringing them up to her face. Velma glanced at the crotch and saw that the lacy fabric was stained with Shari's secretions. She briefly thought about sniffing them. It would serve Shari right for making her feel so self-conscious earlier when she was licking her feet. No, she thought as she tossed them on the floor. I think I'd rather have the real thing instead!

Velma kissed Shari softly while her large, mannish hands explored the girl's body. Shari wrapped her arms around her lover's shoulders, and she gasped in pleasure. Her body was tingling all over, and the space between her legs began to throb when she heard Velma whispering to her:

"You're so beautiful, honey...what are still you doing with this rough old tomboy?"

Shari wasn't entirely sure what to say to that: "Hopefully more than just laying here!"

They exchanged a few more kisses before the towering butch woman turned her attention to the girl's neck. Velma continued kissing her way down past the collarbone while the palms of her large hands caressed the girl's breasts.

"Oh God, Velma...I love you..." Shari whimpered.

Shari could feel her lover's hands cupping her breasts and gently squeezing them. The blond beauty arched her back just as Velma's mouth closed over the nipple. She reached over and buried her fingers in her lover's hair. Now the old dyke moved to the other breast. She slid her tongue out, tracing the outline of the girl's puffy little nipple before suckling. And as she did this, Shari began to squirm around and her chest began to heave.

"Velma...I want you so bad!" Shari moaned.

"Patience is a virtue, Shari berry..." Velma muttered between kisses.

Shari was biting her lower lip as Velma kissed her way down. The towering butch began distributing several soft kisses across the girl's flat stomach and around her hip bones. Then Shari felt Velma's hot breath on her exposed pussy. The blond beauty's hips jolted in response. Shari's stomach fluttered the instant she felt Velma pressing her lips against her soft bush of pubic hair. God, it felt so good! Those large mannish hands caressed the girl's hips as she ran the tip of her tongue along the swollen outer labia.

A low, sultry moan escaped the blond beauty's lips as Velma aggressively licked. A steady electrical tingling sensation radiated through Shari's body. The girl began to arch her back and her chest heaved as she sucked in several short gulps of air. She was close, so close! Shari could feel the first tremors of her approaching climax, and she began to grind her hips against the rugged, homely features of the butch woman's face. After a minute or so, the desired result was achieved. Shari's body began to spasm and the bedroom was filled with the cries and moans of ecstasy. Shari's head fell back against the pillow, and she let loose with another soft moan in appreciation of the pleasure she'd just received.

But Velma wasn't finished. Not yet. The old dyke began kissing her way back up the girl's body before their mouths came together in another deep kiss. They stayed this way for what seemed like an eternity, caressing each other and kissing passionately. Shari wasn't sure how much time had actually passed, but Velma pulled away from her long enough to go over to the nightstand.

"What are you doing, Velma?" Shari asked.

"Claiming my prize...I think it's only fair since I won Coach of the Year. What do you think?"

Velma pulled the drawer open and retrieved her strap-on harness and dildo. Next, she reached back inside the drawer for a tube of K-Y jelly. Shari watched her lover fumbling with the harness as she adjusted the fit and secured it around her taut waist. The old dyke reached for her false erection, slipping it down the front of the harness and through the gaged opening. The thing looked positively obscene! Almost 7 inches of stiff, rubbery cock bobbed lewdly between her legs as she squeezed a bit of the K-Y jelly into the palm of her hand.

The towering butch gym teacher was looming over Shari now. She issued a command for her young wife to lay her feet against her shoulders. And without hesitation, the girl obeyed. Velma's face split in a smug, rather devious grin as she gazed down at Shari. This is perfect, she thought. Such a lovely young body was made to be seen and spread wide like this for a proper deep dicking!

Shari closed her eyes as she felt the rubbery tip of the dildo rubbing against her slickened labia. After a minute or so, Velma began to apply a little pressure, careful not to plunge her false erection into the poor girl and cause her undue pain. Instantly, the sound of soft whimpers prickled the old dyke's skin, and she began whispering words of love and reassurance as she began to grind her hips against Shari, emulating the natural thrusts of intercourse.

After a few minutes, Velma began to increase the tempo of her thrusts. At one point, she lowered herself and Shari could feel the full weight of her lover's body. As they kissed, something strange began to happen. The old dyke's breath caught in her throat as their tongues came together. Velma broke the kiss and Shari moaned loudly as the towering butch started pounding aggressively.

Velma's body began to spasm. She saw flashes of white and she felt a little light-headed. But she continued thrusting harder and faster. It was the start of another intense climax building quickly between the butch woman's legs. Velma groaned loudly. "Not now, dammit!" The hilt of her rubbery cock was rubbing against her, making her crazy. Shari's movements were limited, but she was still able to drive her hips upward a little to meet her lover's thrusts. It didn't take long, maybe a dozen seconds or so before all hell broke loose.

"Oh, Christ!" Velma cried.

The old dyke was pounding Shari like a jackhammer, and both lovers were moaning loudly. Suddenly, Velma drove hard and deep while she cursed and cried out. After a minute or so, her thrusts slowed to a stop, and then she slowly pulled out.

Shari stretched her legs out as Velma got up and removed the harness. The old dyke tossed it to the floor and returned to her young lover's side. They stayed awake for a little while, kissing and caressing each other until they both fell fast asleep...

*****

Velma Blount woke up early the next morning feeling unusually refreshed until she remembered last night's snowfall. She looked over at Shari's side of the bed, but it was empty. Probably up making breakfast, the old dyke thought to herself. As she sniffed the air, she recognized the intense warm smell of fresh brewed coffee wafting in from the kitchen. Good, I could use a cup, she thought as she got out of bed and headed into the bathroom.

When Velma returned to the bedroom to get dressed, something unusual caught her eye. A small blue and white blob of color peeked out of the rumpled bedding. She went over to take a closer look. Her breath caught in her throat now. It was the little plush dog mascot Coach Linley gave her yesterday before the pep assembly! She picked it up and placed it on top of the dresser with the other stuffed animals and got dressed.

As she headed to the kitchen, Velma stopped in the living room to pull the drapes open and look outside. Suddenly she was overwhelmed by a rush of intense gratitude. Shari was outside with the snow shovel finishing up the last of the sidewalk in front of the house! The temperature must have dropped below freezing overnight. The gorgeous blond was all bundled up, and a small patch of ice crystals clung near the bottom of the window.

At first Shari didn't notice Velma sitting at the kitchen table when she came inside. A familiar gruff voice greeted the blond beauty.

"Good morning, beautiful. Thank you for shoveling the snow. I—ah—didn't really expect you to do it though."

"Oh, I don't mind." Shari said. "I found the Harrier in the front seat of your car."

"Thanks for bringing it in, Shari berry. Coach Linley gave it to me. I meant to give it to you last night, but I forgot. Must've been the snow making my brain turn to mush!"

Shari went over to the counter and poured a cup of coffee and brought it to the old dyke.

"That's okay." She said. "Besides, I have you...that's a lot better than a plaque or a stuffed animal."

Velma smiled before getting up to fix breakfast. She used to have reservations about starting a relationship with her former student. She thought Shari was much too young and besides, she was one of her students. As far as she was concerned, beautiful girls like Shari are too self-absorbed and fickle, flitting from one lover to the next.

But that was all in the past. This was not a schoolgirl crush or a fling driven by lust. What Shari Keefer and Velma Blount shared was true love, and the towering gym teacher wrapped herself in it like a favorite quilt. And although they experienced conflict and occasional boredom, those negative feelings never lasted. Now as they ate breakfast, Velma silently vowed to make sure that Shari would never know what it is to be lonely...because a love that lasts is always worth celebrating.