All Comments on 'Sharin' the Librarian Ch. 02'

by feelmore

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Cuckboy

You get less now and feel less.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fetish

1* Put this where it belongs

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
not worth

a comment,ugh.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Iss goot!

Never mind the nay sayers. Keep going.

JonTaylorJonTayloralmost 12 years ago
Tough Not to Judge

Sometime I'd like to hear from a man who actually enjoys this activity, explaining how and why he enjoys it. I suspect some problem in childhood with behavioral reprecussons similar to masochism. I know if my wife did this, It would be nothing but pain for me.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
pedestrian 3some, except for conception

Except for the noble intention of surrogacy, this chapter was fairly 'regular' (as 3somes go! -which is not THAT regular - except in the LW LIT world!) One oddity which I can kinda understand, but which is inconsistent with the insemination objective, was the preliminary knob-job on the sperm donor. It is both more intimate than necessary AND it is a waste of swimmers! Yeah, I know Sweetie also lusts after Prospective Daddy, but oral should be reserved to get more swimmers into the pool instead of being digested in the storm drain!

I am kinda encouraged that the P.Daddy (sorry) insemination tool is not described with respect to size, just erotic effectiveness! If I had not already hit 3*, I would seriously consider up-rating to 4* just on THAT count!

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Oops-Wrong submission

Scratch this comment. Meant for 'Friends Helping Friends'

kreampieguykreampieguyalmost 12 years ago
Ignore the negative comments

Different strokes for different folks so don't knock it if you haven't tried it. I gave your story 5 stars, I'd say you have a great wife, for your entertainment willing to fuck other men and let you watch. I hope you licked Barb's pussy clean after Carl got done using it then took sloppy seconds you lucky lucky man!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
You Must Be so Proud

You have kreampieguys ringing endorsement. Does that not tell you something? If it doesn't you have more to worry about than a slut wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
VERY NICE

Very nice,everyone had a great time.That is all that you can ask for.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
re: Ignore the negative comments

That's contrary to your "Different strokes for different folks..." statement. If you really believed that, people having a different opinion wouldn't bother you and you'd limit your comments to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

1 star without reading it.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattlealmost 12 years ago
Forget the negative comments

Some folks will never understand us. Great stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
"1"

fetish?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
re: Forget the negative comments

What's so hard to understand. You don't like people who have a different opinion from yours.

eluckenbacheluckenbachalmost 12 years ago
Believable

It reads as though a true story. I enjoy true stories more than imaginary stories. I was relieved that you left out the exagerated 10 inch cocks many writers like to add. It was easy for your story to capture my full attention because I think librarians are very sexy--once they are uncovered.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Damn!

That was intensely pathetic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous