All Comments on 'Sharin' the Librarian Ch. 03'

by feelmore

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Don't share with all

Get email of all cuckboys and mail to them directly.I will give you a 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Go directly to the FETISH category of this site. 1 star without reading the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
1*

Enough!!!!!

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattlealmost 12 years ago
Why do they read it when they know they're not going to like it?

A puzzlet to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Loved it

To all the Haters ...why bother reading and then complain ...life is too short. Enjoy and have fun. Well Feelmore I enjoyed and I'm not a cuck ! Thank you and have a great day .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
re: Loved it

The balance of you comment is aimed at slamming others for daring to have a different opinion -- and THEY'RE the haters? Ya got it reversed, bub.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
everyone loved it

just for different reasons - closet cuckolds love it because they get to read, spank, flame. any person reading Ch. 03 of a story loves it; closet cucks just jack to the shame, guilt, and self-loathing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
VERY NICE

Another great sexy story.I would love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
"shame, guilt, self loathing"

That about sums up the huecucks on this site, add a dash of illiteracy and insecurity and you've got a bullseye.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
More!

I read Ch. 1 and Ch. 2. When I saw Ch.3 listed under "New" I had to read it! Please don't stop. Excellently written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

The real cuckolds loved this story because they Spanked and then 2 seconds later shot their load all over the keyboard where the cuckolding wives wouldn't find it. Or they spanked and 2 second later creamed their cuckolding wives panties the panites they wear everyday with their wives lovers cum incrusted in the panties. You go real cuckolds.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous