All Comments on 'Sharing a Bathroom with Ashley'

by TheSaxMan505

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
MargaretSexyMumMargaretSexyMumalmost 5 years ago
Beautiful story

This is such an erotic and sensual tale. Ashley and Parker are very horny siblings. Love that their relationship developed naturally as they became more and more comfortable with each. Ashley letitng her brother ejaculate into her panties while she watched was a lovely scene.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Very nice story

It's a bit contrived, but, yeah, I'd have enjoyed doing that with a sister like I imagine she looks like.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

How about more the emotion of the brother and sister growing into real love and maybe kids and life together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love It!!!

Nice slow buildup to a good ending. Only wish I had grown up with a sister like that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sexy story............

................but barely credible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Wish there was anal

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Way WAY TOO LONG

Way WAY TOO LONG

GingerCat1GingerCat1almost 5 years ago
I liked the general premise

I really liked the premise to the story, but I must admit I don't think it was executed that well. You are a talented writer but I did not like how things went from a normal brother/sister relationship to the brother suddenly becoming obsessed with his sister after he sees her in a thong.

I would have preferred a slower build up where over a period of a few weeks they got more and more comfortable showing off more in front of each other rather than the brother masturbating to thoughts of his sister within 24 hours.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great Build!

I really enjoyed the build up. I’ve come back a few times to this story. Great descriptions of the various situations. And the gradual escalation worked really well. Wish their sexual encounter was longer since the build up was so great. Maybe one or two extra scenes. Great job though! Keep writing!!

thedayafterthedayafterover 4 years ago
Thought it was a great story

The build up was long but I enjoyed it. Nicely romantic and erotic.

bigdicktexanbigdicktexanabout 4 years ago

Great story. Amazing build-up. I was hard during the whole story. Ready for a part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I love it!

I love the casual attitudes in this story. Anyone know of anything similar?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Very nice 5 stars

Glad there was no anal.

DefluerDeflueralmost 3 years ago

Thanks for the good read. Hope to see more someday.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Almost good but over-exaggerated in some places which detracted from the story.

Who else but you counts and remembers the number of squirts per cumshot FFS.

Anguished_AmyAnguished_Amyabout 2 years ago

I enjoyed it immensely. Combo of a couple loves of mine…

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story idea and premise but the lack of realism and poor dialogue really spoil it. The idea of the siblings slowly getting more comfortable with more nudity and sexual expression is really good, but they do not act as siblings would; the relationship dynamic presented does not feel like one of brother and sister. Why would the brother suddenly be obsessed with his sister after seeing her in her underwear? Why was the sister so non-chalant towards the brother's sudden open masturbation and sexualisation of her? The relationship arc moves far too quickly and isn't realistic to how normal people act. Likewise, the dialogue is strange and unrealistic. The way the characters talk and the actions they perform don't make sense given the circumstances. It just makes the story come off as a silly, rushed, elaborate fantasy rather than a proper erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

awesome,i wish i had a sister.

maxsteelemaxsteele6 months ago

It was a great read. I wish we could have gotten a sequel.

nrskdnsknrskdnskabout 2 months ago

Would LOVE a sequel! Favorite story on this site.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous