All Comments on 'Sharing a Bed with Little Sister'

by Yossarian67

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Part 2

Might as well jump in the shower together, then head back to bed for an all out, go for broke FUCK!

richie78richie78over 6 years ago
Great Start...Now Part Two?

I loved this story mainly because it felt so real. There was no sleazy build up, no knowing winks or hints that any fucking was on the cards. We've all been there in real life with regards half asleep sex. One of you has a sex dream, starts rubbing against their partner who either pushes them away with a "fuck off I was asleep" or who gets turned on and you both wake up enough to have great sex, but its always through a half-fog of sleep. This just made this story ideal. He's not fucking his sister, he's fucking his wife, by the time he realises he's not, both of them are too turned on to just stop...

That said I was a little disappointed by the ending. Having just praised the realism of the build up, I was looking for just an element of fantasy to the end. There's too much guilt and confused feelings for you to get that happy feeling at the end of a good sex story.

So........I'm really hoping there's a part two in you for this as I'd like to see what happens when both of them have had chance to mull over what they did, how it felt, and how when at the brothers house, maybe, just maybe it happens again, but this time on purpose. I certainly feel from the story that the sister is worth investigating in. She got wet quickly, made sure her brother came inside her. I think he might be too guilty to try again, I didn't get that impression of her from the story, I think now she's tasted him, she will want more.

Sorry for the long review, but just thought this was one of the better stories I've read here for a long time and it warranted a decent review.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Needs part 2

Nice and interesting as it was it's a clear indication there is more to follow so please hurry up.

horny2doithorny2doitover 6 years ago

Yes, an accident that can happen but Emma didn't seem mad. Maybe, it fulfilled a need Emma had but in any event it happen. The question is, did she like it? Another few chapters are needed and this can turn out to be even hotter. If he had trouble getting his cock into his sister; then does that mean she was a virgin or hasn't had much sexual activity or is her brother big? So many possibilities. Thanks.

aRandom1aRandom1over 6 years ago
Some good points...

... but equally a few areas to develop.

Up until the brother realised what / who he was doing and started to pull out, I was frankly a little bored. But when that morale dilemma kicked in it got far more steamy, unfortunately the excessive shame and self loathing afterwards, also without a positive conclusion, left me a little cold.

Most people in the forum enjoy the erotic fantasy of these taboo subjects, you may get a better response if you keep it sexy rather than something your characters and therefore readers, regret.

Yossarian67Yossarian67over 6 years agoAuthor
Thank You!

Thank you for the feedback everyone!

I think critiques about the ending are completely justified. That ending is a downer. I tend to prioritize realism over fantasy, which can result in some... unpleasantness. For example: In the story as written, Emma is brought to orgasm. I nearly took that out of draft so many times. It'd be far more realistic for Bryan to start to cum, freak out and pull out. I kept the fantasy in there because 1) That scenario sucks for Emma, and 2) it's not particularly fun to read. It's not sexy.

The ending isn't sexy. I like the ending, because Bryan just completely fucked up his life, but it isn't sexy.

We're all here for the eroticism. I'll keep that in mind. As always, I really appreciate the feedback.

irishcream44irishcream44over 6 years ago
Chapter 2

will be outstanding !!

JessicaSJessicaSover 6 years ago
I liked the realism

I enjoyed the believable start, and even the ..somewhat.. realistic ending. Call me weird, but contrary to others, I'd have liked an even more serious approach. Like that variant where she doesn't get to have an orgasm, and he pulls out in time. Or at least one in which she's just as conflicted as he is.

Just to be clear - I don't want to see them suffer (so tread lightly), but we get enough crazy fantasies around here and it's refreshing to see a different approach.

Though I did have trouble believing he went as far as he did when he was "asleep". That level of awareness reads more like someone drugged, or at least drunk, rather than just sleepy. But it's a good idea and I guess we have to bend to the fantasy to some degree.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 6 years ago
Great story

While it was obvious to the reader early on that he was enacting his dream,your beautiful writing and descriptions pulled the reader in eager to learn what was to happen at the Aha moment.

I also like how you hinted at her disappointment of learning that her brother didn’t set out to fuck her, indicating that she secretly wished he had.

I also love how you left the ultimate conclusion hanging, rather than tying everything up in a neat little bow. While I like these characters and this story, this unresolved ending is the reason I hope there won’t be a chapter two.

Well done.

JagnagJagnagover 6 years ago
Enjoyable...

Thats a good bit of writting, i enjoyed it.

It was simple, believable and quite realistic

Well done and i'll look out for p.2.

4* ending was shitty !

RockyStoneRockyStoneover 6 years ago
The pussy you got...

If there is a difference between the pussy you were getting and the pussy you got; Love the one you're with quoting CSNY. The forbidden pussy and the pussy that crawled into bed with you; well be a dog and take what is there. Dude fucked his sister and came inside her. She went along with him; so, worst view is his sister is not a virgin anymore. Stolen pussy, or pussy given? How about fucking your wife and feeling her tense up making her tighter; don't open your eyes. God I'm drunk and rambling; more of this story please. The sister can be a really hot chick, so talk it out and be real, she gave it up. Get back into it and enjoy it honestly.

RS

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
babies please

Emma should be Bryan second wife, and spend the next 21yrs. barefoot, naked & pregnant by him. She needs to give birth to a new baby every 10 months.

Robinius1Robinius1over 6 years ago
Excellent!

A fine piece of writing. This doesn't need a sequel - it stands alone. I can imagine what happened after and my imagining is no doubt different from others. I don't need things to be spelled out and I can handle reality.

Thank you. This story made my day, bringing back memories of the one night I shared a motel room alone with my little sister. Nothing happened, of course, but now I might fantasize about what could have happened. Yes, thank you very much from an old man who can still imagine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Like Moment

was on my way with my mother to a family funeral, motel single bed only needing sleep, woke feeling my moms cheeks pushed onto my erection, still half sleeping slipped her undies down enough to slip inside her thinking it was my wife until she moaned pushing back onto me, by that time we were both awake and pushing together, I came more and harder than I ever had

SilentSoul69SilentSoul69over 6 years ago
Very nice!

I could understand if you didn't write a sequel, and it does indeed stand on it's own, but honestly, I'd love a sequel, as a reader. This was very good, and I could see how the incident could either cause a lot of drama for a second part, or maybe they'd come to terms with the act, and continue. There's just enough ambiguity at the end to make one wonder just how the aftermath could play out.

Again, well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A believable fantasy?

Many taboo fantasy stories are unrealistic—all parties are either very into or very opposed to the act, after a carefully constructed sequence of events. I appreciated the ambiguity in their feelings and the ending. Many great fantasies are realistic/believable after you accept the story’s preconditions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Review

More please, the story was cut short, what happened after that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
lust

Nussin siskon pillua hotellihuoneessa

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Review

Please continue with this story .. I felt that it was cut a bit short but it was written fantastically ... I loved it and enjoyed reading it

TanhorsTanhorsalmost 6 years ago
Well written

Very well written and can stand on its own. That being said, a sequel would be nice.

Tanhors and family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good but feel a bit short

I felt like there should have been more to this story. I liked it but the ending seemed rather rushed and a sequel or another 500 words or so to really delve into their feelings about what happened and weather they would do it again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I had to stop reading when the siblings failed to hit the shower before going to bed after a full day of driving in the car.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More

Can you please add what happens next it’s so good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Bad ending

I think the ending could have been better. They should have figured it out, or even better, fucked again. But just ending with " I dunno what to do about this" was kinda sucky

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 4 years ago
So...

if all your stories are like this, I won't be reading them. But I'm just a grain of sand in this incest/taboo world.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
No ending

Just stops suddenly without any ending, maybe try to finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I won’t read them either

Why does it just stop? Couldn’t have gotten tired after one page.

rosemaveyrosemaveyabout 3 years ago

so what if it's an open ending?? the sex was so hot and good. this was written for free stop fucking complaining you ungrateful shits

Choker4DaddyChoker4Daddyover 2 years ago

That was super hot, I’d love to know what happens after, do they continue fucking😩?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Started fantastic, then declined a lot. The dynamic between the two characters is very well established and realistic given how short of a story it is. I was really happy to see how well their relationship is initially described in the subtext. But, some clear issues in the actual sex and ending. Perhaps you've never had sex or you just don't know much about female anatomy, but the penis doesn't touch the cervix during sex. If it did, it would be incredibly fucking painful. In general though, it's difficult to reach that far into the vagina and any realistically sized penis isn't going to do that. And again, if it did, it would be very painful and in no way a turn on. Also, immediately being able to describe your sister's cup size is very strange. Who analyses women's cup sizes? It would be a much better choice to just use a nondescript adjective like "large", "sizeable" or whatever else to describe her breasts, because then the reader can paint the character with a quality ideal to their own imagination. If you just say "c cup breasts", not only is that not a metric anyone can realistically picture breast size by, since c cup can still range wildly in size and shape, but it also paints the protagonist as some sort of weird sex fiend, as I can't imagine anyone but a weird sex fiend analysing women's breast sizes by bra cup just by looking at them; it's just strange.

The choice to have the protagonist be dreaming isn't a bad onw, but I think the choice to have him wake up so late into the act and have the sister not react much at all was for the worst. It's just not realistic, even if the sister was into it surely they would communicate some morez plus it would have been a lot more of a turn on for the characters to realise what's going on, discuss it, and then be so overpowered by lust that they continue anyway, thereby also confirming consent. Other commenters also say the ending sucks and it probably does deserve a proper ending with some closure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When one is accustomed to having spontaneous sex in the middle of the night, it is possible that one might make a big mistake, while sleepy and drowsy, to have sex with someone else who fell asleep in the same bed. I understand "Like Moment"s comments. Once my wife woke up and told me she thought she was being fucked by Church Norris--so who knows?

ddmc1701ddmc1701about 1 year ago

Good story so far but it needs an ending

shadrachtshadrachtabout 2 months ago

Again, really hot setup with disappointingly unfinished ending. 4*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous