Sharing Bras

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But then, gradually, I became conscious of your breasts pressing against my body. They felt sooooo wonderful! I then remembered how in the locker room I saw that out bodies were essentially identical, and this realization that we were equals, the same, made our holding each other and movements of our hands on each others' bodies even more erotic.

I was overwhelmed by the emotion and physical pleasure. I'd made out with guys lots of times, but never a woman - this was so different. Your body was so soft, and you were so slow, gradual, and patient.

I began to think only a mature woman really knows how to be romantic, to truly hold and caress. Only a woman can really tell what another woman wants. Only another woman can touch a woman so wonderfully she almost cries. Not a girl, not a guy - only a mature woman can really romance a woman - certainly a woman like me.

Why was I melting into her arms? With a man I'd always felt it was all a ruse to get into my panties. But not with Patty. If anything, I sensed she wanted to get into my soul. And she was succeeding! My mind started to say things to myself, crazy things, like, "Patty's The One. I'm going to marry her." My head was reeling.

I kissed Patty's neck, her upper chest, her shoulders, and finally down to her cleavage. And realized I'd been wrong before. Dead wrong.

I thought I'd been in heaven when I touched her hand and when we kissed. But kissing the tops of her breasts was even better. Down, down I kissed, until I got to her bra. So sexy, her bra, so flimsy. I slipped her breast, her nipple, out of her bra and kissed it. And heard Patty sigh. And then moan.

She pressed my head against her breast and said, "God yes, Linda, yes, suck me please, please!" I was thrilled to be able to give pleasure to such an exquisite creature. Pleased I was enjoying giving pleasure by sucking on a breast so much, and wondered what it would feel like to have a woman suck on my breasts. I was having the time of my life and was determined to make Patty feel the same better way.

I wanted to make her feel much better than any man had ever made her feel. I would show her that even though I was a women - especially because I was a woman!! - I was a better lover than any man.

8. From Patty

I was confused because it wasn't supposed to be like this. Your mouth was on my tits! It should have been a man who would make me feel this way. But I couldn't help the feelings surging through my body. I was so wet, so aroused. It was incredible. My mind was telling me this wasn't right but my body was saying yes, yes let it be.

Silently inside I cried. Tears of both indescribable pleasure and feelings of guilt. You made me feel so alive that soon I was no longer caring about what was happening to me.

I just wanted you to continue, to suckle my tits and let me pleasure you in return. My cunt was so wet, (sorry for the vulgarity but that's how you made me feel). I wished you had a cock so you could fuck me. I wanted to feel you inside me. What was I doing - about to make love with a woman!

And then I felt strangely aggressive. I was getting wild, and it was the strangest feeling in the world. I'd never felt this way with any man, and I prided myself in being able to please any man. But this was so different.

By now we were almost sideways on my sofa, my tits out for your exploring fingers and tongue, hardly able to silence the moans of pleasure escaping from my lips.

I got more aggressive as I got you not only on your side, but actually partially underneath me. Now with our thighs pressing against each others' crotches, my panties were twisted, making them uncomfortable, so I moved my hand down to adjust them. And felt your warm pussy pressing against me.

That was too much. I couldn't help but leave my hand there and let my fingers find their way under the elastic of your panties to feel your pubic hair. I'd never touched anyone else like that before. You were so wet there, I couldn't contain myself. The constraints of my sofa was hindering my hand so I broke away from your kisses to whisper, "please, Linda, the bedroom?"

I didn't know how you were going to reply for a moment. You squeezed your legs together, trapping my hand, and you give me a very aggressive kiss. I thought for a moment you were going to suffocate me.......

9. From Linda

When Patty said, "Please Linda, the bedroom" I kissed her so hard because I didn't want the moment to end. But then I nodded, because at that point I would have followed her anywhere, done anything she asked.

Several times in the past, at similar points of passion, a man had proved his superior strength by grabbing me, lifting me, and carrying me into the bedroom to ravish me (and I had willingly gone with them).

But Patty didn't try to show she could rape me if she wanted to. Instead she showed she was also a woman. By standing next to me, with her body virtually identical to mine. By smiling the sweetest, sexiest smile I'd ever seen. By gently taking my hand in hers.

By kissing my hand and looking into my eyes and whispering yet again, "Please Linda, the bedroom." I almost melted right there. I was hers, body and soul. As Patty took my hand I knew she also was leading me into a very new kind of relationship. A relationship of equals.

Mesmerized, I followed Patty into the bedroom where we proceeded to make love. The most gentle, romantic, yet volcanic lovemaking that made me realize that everything I had done up to that point in my life had only been sex. Because it had only been with my body.

When we got to the bed it was Patty's turn to kiss me, and then to kiss her way down to my breasts. How odd - but how wonderful! - to see a beautiful, passionate woman kissing my breasts, sucking them. To shut my eyes and know that a woman - a woman!! - wanted me. That a sexy woman thought I was sexy. Somehow this meant so much more than when a man wanted my body.

I'm wasn't sure then whether Patty was simply a better lovemaker than any man I'd ever been with, or whether women were so much better at lovemaking than men, or that since it was my first time with a woman it was so much better. All I knew was that I was going crazy.

Her kisses on my breasts sent electric sparks through my body, and as she worked herself down, down to my pussy. I trembled. Because I knew this was going to be different from anything I had ever felt before. Her kisses on my lips were 10 - make that 100! - times better than any previous lovers' kisses, her sucking my breasts also were 10 -- no, also 100! - times better....

I started to get fearful over what she would do to my pussy. Could my clit stand the pleasure that surely was about to come in an unprecedented amount? Could all of my body stand so much pleasure? Would I pass out from it? Die from it? I was getting so excited that I got more and more afraid when her lips finally -- finally!!! - reached my pussy and found my clit.

First she teased me, back and forth, up and down, again, again, again. First slowly, then faster, faster. And then Patty must have sensed I was about to come because she put her lips around my clit and took me into her warm moist mouth and quickly sucked in and out, in and out, fast, fast - and I exploded!

An explosion that I think caused an earthquake. An explosion that surely could have been detected by satellites overhead. An explosion that must have shorted out everything electrical for a mile. That was accompanied by a primal scream. A scream of me finding both myself - my real self - and my soulmate in the same instant.

10. From Patty

I was so excited at finding Linda. I'd never for the life of me thought that another woman could make me feel so good. I never thought of myself as having lesbian feelings. Yet what had happened had been so natural in a way, it was just too good to give up. To go back to fucking men just wasn't in my sight.

Now you were constantly in my thoughts day and night. It was like an addiction and all I could think of was what more could I do to please you. In a way it seemed we had done it all, we had kissed and played with each others tits.

What I thought was the ultimate pleasure other then tribbing was oral sex. I was surprised in a way at how much I liked it. Why some men consider it 'dirty' I don't know - I just loved the smell and taste of your cunt. (There I am using naughty words to describe our body parts, something I'd never thought of doing before.)

Then, an idea came to me when I saw an ad for an "adult" store, I knew people went there to rent porn movies, but I'd never visited one myself. My boyfriends who liked porn movies would do that, and I admit I did enjoy watching them with someone I was to have sex with. "Would Linda like to watch porn with me" I wondered?

I went to visit a shop. Since I'd never been in one before I had no Idea of what to expect. After pacing up and down outside pretending to be looking in other shop windows I finally plucked up the courage to enter.

The little bell above the door jingled, causing a moment of embarrassment for me, but now I was inside and was committed. What I saw initially was rows of lingerie on racks, teddies, merry widow outfits, waist cinchers and matching ensemble's of different styles of bra and panty outfits.

Browsing through the garments I was quite relaxed when a woman's voice suddenly said, "Can I help you."

Startled and embarrassed at the same time I blurted out, "No, just looking."

She was a middle aged lady who obviously saw I was nervous. She smiled and looked around to see there was no one else around, and in a quiet voice said, "No need to be nervous dear, we don't bite and there's nothing illegal here." She made me feel more comfortable and walked away. I moved on then saw the shelves displaying a variety of items, creams, jells and a variety of dildo's.

A dildo... I wondered if you would enjoy playing with one? There was such a variety, some were double ended, there were a considerable number or sizes and of course some were battery operated. I started to get excited just looking at them. There was such a selection I wasn't sure what to get.

As I took my time looking at the selection the sales lady came over and suggested there was another room where could see more products, and showed me to a door she unlocked and led me inside.

Hanging on the walls was quite the selection of strap-on devices, as well as some kinky long boots, leather straps, paddles and crops etc. I must have blushed three shades of red as she explained their use, I think she was amused at my embarrassment, but I admit I did find it interesting.

Before I left the store I selected a nice smooth vibrator as well as the batteries to go with it. It was a pretty pink one made of soft silicone. I was also interested in a double ended dildo one but wasn't sure how you felt about penetration. I thought about a strap-on but decided to wait to see if you were interested.

Hurrying home I unwrapped my purchase and inserted the batteries and turned it on. The speed was adjustable and I decided to give it a try. I pushed down my pantyhose and panties. I laid on my side on my sofa and, after teasing myself, inserted it in my vagina. I turned on my side and brought my knees up to my chin with my legs together, and enjoyed the sensations thrilling my cunt.

For our date on Saturday I decided to wear a white blouse over a small push-up bra, a pair of white thigh highs with white silk panties and a cute white pleated mini skirt. My new purchase was small enough to fit in my purse. Putting on my coat and shoes I hurried out to meet you.

We met in that small bar where we liked to have a couple of drinks. Just seeing you in your blue mini dress and black nylons in its self was enough to get my adrenaline flowing. Linda, you made me feel so good just being my friend (my girlfriend I thought naughtily!). I could barely keep my hands off you. I thought that we must try going to a lesbian club some time where we could dance together.

I could sense your excitement too. After a couple of drinks you suggested going back to your apartment instead of going to a movie, and this thrilled me to bits.

Inside your apartment you hung up our coats and poured us some wine. You brought the glasses to your coffee table then sat beside me on your sofa.

I don't think we took more that two sips before we were overcome with passion. We fell into each others arms and began kissing, beautiful French kisses. Unable to wait you said, "come on"! Taking my hand you led me to your bedroom.

There we looked into each others eyes. As if reading one anothers' minds, I unbuttoned my blouse and threw it off, followed by my skirt, as you did the same with your dress.

Now we looked again at one another, you in a pair of black thigh highs, panties and bra and me in my white ensemble. No words were spoken as simultaneously we unclasped our bra's and let them drop to the floor.

Now I admired your body, so beautiful, your succulent tits shining in the light waiting my attention. Then you came to me and, kissing me again, we fell onto the bed. How I loved the way you came on to me, trying to devour my tits with your wet mouth, your hand finding it's way down to caress my bum.

You were in control. I was putty in your hands. You could do whatever you wanted with me. I was soon moaning with pleasure holding on to your shoulders as you pushed my panties down, I felt your fingers feel the crack of my ass and instinctively lifted a leg to give you better access.

Ever so lightly they moved over my bum hole to find my pussy, I must have been dripping by now. You inserted your fingers into my pussy as you pressed your thumb on my clit, sending shivers of delight through my whole body. Then with a cry you pushed me onto my back and before I knew what you were up to, you dove on top of me and press your cunt against mine! It was the most awesome feeling!

I tried to spread my legs for you but could only push my knees apart as my panties were around my ankles limiting the movement of my feet. Now you pushed yourself up with your hands and started humping me.

How I loved watching you as you fucked me, your beautiful tits moving in concert with your thrusts, the look of shear pleasure on your face, your increased breathing, the grunts that were coming from your mouth joining my moans of pleasure as I pressed my torso against you. I so loved the feelings surging through my body till with a cry my orgasm burst over me and I clasped you to me.

You held me for a moment as I enjoyed the sensations, before you rolled off me to lie gasping beside me.

Now it was my turn to pleasure you. My hand found your soft breasts, my mouth your nipples, granite hard from your own excitement, as I squeezed and suckled your tits, first one and then the other.

My hand moved over your body slowly, lovingly, followed by my mouth kissing and licking you. I don't remember how you got out of your panties but not only were they off, but I didn't find any pubic hair. This surprised me and, looking down with my cheek on your tummy, I saw your vulva. She seemed to be standing out like a little mound, your pussy lips moist and parted as if waiting for a cock to enter.

My fingers entered her to feel the folds of flesh as my mouth found your clit. You raised your hips to moans of pleasure as I licked and sucked that little nubbin standing out.

I sat up for a moment to move around you to get a better angle and quickly retrieved my toy from my purse. Turning it on to medium I brought it to touch that little nubbin of flesh. Gently I rubbed the vibrator, humming away over and around her. You got up on one elbow to look at what I was doing for a moment before settling back down to enjoy the sensations.

I rubbed the device against your pussy lips, rotating it as I let your own juices lubricate it. With one hand I parted your pussy lips as I brought the tip to the entrance to insert it. Unhurried I began to push it in to you, just the tip at first, in and out then rubbing it over your clit, then back in, just a little further this time, and again back out.

Your body movements and moans told me how much you were enjoying the pleasures being induced in your body. I repeated the insertions, going a little deeper each time till it was buried as far in your twat as it would go. Now I turned it on full. The slight humming increased and I slowly moved it in and out, fucking you with it.

Slowly I increased the insertions, all the way in and out, simulating a cock going in and out of your pussy. You responded by your moans turning to squeals of delight, your body moving in rhythm of the vibe. Then suddenly you pulled your knees up to your chin and rolled onto your side as you convulsed from the sensations, forcing me to let go of the device. I sat back for just a moment.

I was thrilled to watch as I saw it move slowly in and out. I knew you were fucking it with your internal muscles, your eyes closed as you enjoyed the sensations, your movements slowing.

There was no objection from you as I slowly removed the vibrator from your cunt. Your Venus mound looked beautiful, you pussy lips open and so wet, your juices were dripping out of her. You seemed to be content to just lie there in the fetal position as I climbed up beside you to cuddle you from behind.

11. From Linda

Afterwards I rested next to Patty in a state of bliss. I was totally satisfied, spent, and content. And afraid to move because I didn't want to spoil the moment - one I was sure I would remember forever.

But finally I turned to face Patty. Rubbing her sexy body with mine as I turned around in the bed - how lucky I was to have found her! My tits rolling against hers in an affirmation of our womanly bounty.

Then more kisses, but kisses of a very different type. Not the escalating fervor of kisses by women who knew they were about to make love. But kisses that cuddled each others' lips as softly as our arms were cuddling each others' bodies. How nice and smooth her lips felt, just as her entire body felt so soothing, or natural. I reveled in every sensation because I knew that I had to remember every sensation forever. Because of what I was about to do.

And then I did it. In preparation my heart raced and almost tore a hole in my chest as I gently broke our kiss and whispered the words I had long been afraid to say. The words I had felt from the beginning but had been too scared to say out loud. "Patty, I love you."

And immediately heard a virtual echo. From the woman who was so much like me in body and, I was sure, in soul as well. "I love you too, Linda."

I was thrilled - she had said the magic words! I has been sure she would say them. But until she actually said them...... I was now the happiest women in the world! And the luckiest, ever since I found Patty.

With that we gripped each other intensely and kissed with all our might. Not because we were going to make love again, but to show how intense our feelings for the other were.

We kissed and kissed, forever. And then for even longer. And then... I decided ... to do it. It!!! I decided that since I had been right about her loving me, I would go all the way. Take an even bigger chance. Oh my God, what if it backfired? What if I lost everything?

"Patty, I also have something in my purse" I said as I broke our most romantic of all possible embraces. I quickly went into my purse and brought out... a bra! The very bra she had accidentally put on that fateful day in the locker room. Rolled into a ball.

Puzzled, Parry took it from my hand. Not only was it all balled up, she could feel it was wrapped around something. As soon as Patty felt that, she quickly unwrapped it. And came to a small black box. Her hands trembled so much that she could barely open it. She shook, but open it she did. And saw the diamond ring.