Sharing Bras

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had dropped to one knee, so when she looked at me, I was partly on the floor. Seeing me there Patty was speechless. I tried to remember my rehearsed proposal. But couldn't remember a word of it. I looked at her and tried with all my might to remember the beautiful and meaningful words I wanted to tell her, the words I had spent so long composing and rehearsing. But all I could do was to stare at her lovely face, her soulful eyes, and say, "Patty, will you marry me?"

The response was not an echo this time. But it was just as good. "Yes! God, yes Linda! My darling, my love, my everything, of course I'll marry you." But as I moved to embrace the woman of my dreams she stopped me. "Wait, Linda."

I was now puzzled beyond belief. Why did she stop me? She had just accepted my marriage proposal - did I not hear correctly? And now she was fishing around in her purse for - not another dildo???

And then she brought out -- a small black box!!!

With a broad smile Patty handed it to me. As I opened it she dropped to one knee. "Linda, we truly are soulmates. If there was any need for proof...."

Patty then continued - she had obviously remembered the speech she had prepared and rehearsed. Unfortunately, I couldn't absorb a word of it. All I could do was stare at the diamond ring she has just given me, and to think how incredible it was that we both had planned to propose on the same day.

When she finally said, "Linda, will you marry me?" I numbly said, " Ohhhh, Yes...." and timidly added, "Can we hug now?"

I only cried a bit while we at last embraced. This time our embrace, and the kiss that went along with it, really did last forever.

The End