Sharing Chrissy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While I was aware Chrissy had fucked other men, I realized I was about to actually see it happen. I was very nervous and I could feel my stomach flutter. I did not have to remain nervous for long, since Alan quickly had his entire cock buried in Chrissy's snug cunt. I was seated facing the top of her head, so she could not me, but I had a clear view of Alan as he began to rhythmically fuck her.

As I expected it took Chrissy a long time to warm up. It was a solid ten minutes before she began to make noises indicating she was getting into the session. Alan picked up the pace and began to fuck her harder. Her large fake boobs still hardly moved, but her noises became louder. The scene was so erotic I had to stand up and take off my pants and stroke my hard cock.

It was certainly twenty minutes in when Chrissy finally came. Her legs wrapped around his hips and I could see her toes all curl up -- the indicator she is having a great cum. No sooner had she come down from her orgasm, when Alan flipped her over on to all fours and was quickly balls deep back in her. Chrissy was now facing me. She saw me stroking my dick. She smiled briefly before looking down at the mattress.

In the next five minutes Chrissy came three more times. After nearly a half hour of non-stop sex, Alan decided it was time for him to finish up. I expected him to cum in her well-used cunt, but he took me by surprise when he said, "OK, Chrissy, I'm about to cum now." He pumped her a few more times and said, "OK....now." As he said this he pulled his cock out of her. She quickly turned around and he placed the head of his cock into her mouth and came. Chrissy expertly swallowed several times. It was clearly an act which had been done several times before. It was well-rehearsed. She knew exactly what was going to happen, and she did not spill a drop of Alan's cum.

I had only a moment to ponder this, because Alan recovered and looked up at me and told me, "Come here and fuck her." He got of the bed and grabbed a bottle of water. I knew I was close to coming: I had been stroking on and off the entire time. I took off my shirt and pounced on my wife. I got her on her back and quickly pressed my cock into her. Since she had just cum a minute or two earlier, she was still highly aroused, and as I fucked her she came again almost right away. As she moaned I could smell the cum on her breath. The erotic nature of being watched as I fucked my wife brought me to the edge of my own orgasm after only a few minutes of sex.

Alan could sense I was about to cum. He said, "Don't cum in her pussy, she'll get too slippery." I pumped Chrissy a few more times until I hit the point-of-no-return. Following Alan's lead, I pulled out, and brought my cock to my wife's lips. Just had she had done a few minutes earlier, she swallowed another load of semen.

I come in her mouth several times a year, but the erotic nature of the evening made it seem like I was coming for ages. With one final swallow Chrissy was done. I got off the bed. Chrissy asked for her top which I threw to her. I put on my boxer shorts: Alan remained naked. Chrissy began to put her panties back on when Alan chimed in, "No need to put those on, I plan to fuck you some more soon."

"We'll see about," she said as she slipped her underwear back on and opened a bottle of water, which she nearly drained in one go. "Wow am I thirsty. Sex is a workout with you two."

We all chatted about various non-sexual topics for about twenty minutes and drank assorted beverages before Alan stood up and walked over to my wife. From the state of his nearly erect penis it was clear what he intended.

"Really," she smiled, "Again?" She forced a mock look of disgust.

"Who knows how long it will be 'til you get back out my way. Plus, I think your husband likes watching you in action. As he should; you're a beautiful woman." He took her by the hand. She stood and he slipped her panties back down her skinny legs. "I told you you wouldn't be needing those for long." He led her to the bed. She peeled off her blouse before he positioned her on all fours in the middle of the mattress. The sheets and blankets were strewn all over the bed which had become Chrissy's own private sex arena. And without another word he slipped his cock into her cunt and began to fuck her once again.

Much like the previous session it took Chrissy a while to warm up, but once she had been getting fucked for about fifteen minutes the first of her orgasms arrived on schedule. Alan then rolled her onto her back (The best way to get her to come) and continued to grind away at her as she came a few more times. I lost count of how many orgasms Chrissy had experienced in the day as I watched. She eventually seemed to tire herself out. Alan slowed down his pace. Eventually her took both of her wrists and pinned them to her sides.

"Now I'm going to come in you, whether you like it or not, slut."

This new phase of the evening caught me off guard. Chrissy began to protest and it looked like she was trying to release her arms from her side. I might have been concerned if I did not know that my wife sometimes likes to be taken by force.

I was debating if I should intervene, but I did not have to because Alan quickly came as Chrissy was pinned to the bed. He continued to pump her pussy as he finished. As he dismounted her he looked at me and motioned me over. "Have her. She's all warmed up."

She did not indicate if she wanted me to or not, but since my cock was hard again I decided to go for it. I took Alan's place, kissed Chrissy softly and asked, "You OK for some more?"

She nodded, "I think so."

I reminded her that if she wanted me to stop to just say 'Dallas'. We always use the city of our marriage as her safe-word to stop anything she does not enjoy. I slipped my dick into her snizz as I grabbed her wrists and pinned them to her side. Her pussy felt supper slippery and loose as I began to fuck her. I knew I would not come fast. She began to struggle with her arms and buck her hips as I fucked her, but I had her firmly pinned to the mattress. When one of her arms came free, Alan came over and held it above her head. I released her other arm. She held it above her head allowing him to secure it too -- she was clearly enjoying the situation as much as we were. With my arms free, I was able to spread her legs wider and hold her in position as the fucking continued. The fact I had already come, and her cunt being full of slippery semen, meant Chrissy had to endure being pinned to the bed and force-fucked for quite a while before I finally added another load into her.

Alan and I both put our boxers on and had a beer as Chrissy retired to the bathroom for a well-deserved shower. "She was on fire tonight," he commented.

"She was. Have you ever pinned her down like that before I asked," as casually as I could muster.

He hesitated briefly. "You know better than I that she likes to be forced into being a bad girl sometimes. I have been rough with her a few times....only as long as she likes it of course," he quickly added.

"We play that game a few times a year. I guess as her hubby it's hard to be rough with your own wife."

"That makes sense." He then laughed, "You can't make the transition from throat fucking a woman to asking her to add potato chips to the shopping list fifteen minutes later."

We were both still chuckling when Chrissy emerged from the bathroom wearing a hotel robe. "What's so funny?"

"Nothing," I responded. I got up and began to gather my clothes. "I guess it's time we go. It's really late."

"Don't be insane," Alan immediately chimed in. "It's too late to drive, and you've been drinking. I got a room with too beds just so you could stay."

Chrissy looked at me. "Well, I'm too tipsy to drive."

I hesitated briefly, not sure what the sleeping arrangements would be. I certainly did not want to Alan to sleep with Chrissy while I was left alone. Perhaps Alan interpreted my thoughts. He was, after all, a very insightful man regarding Chrissy.

"That settles it," he said. "You two take the nice fresh bed, and I'll take this messy one," he motioned to the bed on which Chrissy had been getting fucked on, on-and-off, for the last few hours.

Chrissy slept in her panties and a t-shirt, and I in my boxers. Alan had a quick shower as Chrissy and I got under the covers.

"You have fun?"

"I did," she smiled. "I hope you did too. Good night." She kissed me on the mouth quickly as she turned out the light on our nightstand. Her mouth tasted of tooth paste but her breath still had a strong hint of the two loads of cum she had swallowed. I noticed the clock on the table glowed 12:59 in the dark. I fell asleep quickly.

I woke up as Chrissy got out of bed and headed to the bathroom. A few minutes later, the toilet flushed, the water ran, and the door opened. I expected Chrissy to join me under the warm covers, but instead I heard some quick, hushed whispering. I quietly rolled over. The clock read 5:10, there was a hint of light coming in around the edges of the thick drapes, and my wife was in Alan's bed again. I pretended to be asleep, but the positioning of the bed, and the improving light, gave me a perfect view of what was about to happen.

"Here, put the pillow under your ass," he quietly directed. She did as she was told. Alan got up from the bed momentarily and then assumed a position between Chrissy's slender legs. I could see he was stroking himself to get hard with one hand. His other hand seemed to be playing with her pussy -- or so I thought.

I am certain my eyes opened wide in disbelief when I heard Chrissy whisper, "No, not in the ass with Scott right over there."

Alan lay down on top of her and gently kissed her. I could see him caressing her cheek and whispering something into her ear, but it was too quiet to understand. An unspoken argument seemed to be going on. He grabbed something from the nightstand. Eventually I could see his hips rising. He was clearly fucking her yet again. Exactly how was still a mystery, until my wife finally spoke again about ten minutes later.

Her hips were gently rocking, her breathing was becoming deeper, and she let out some grunting noises, before finally whispering, "Oh yes, fuck me in the ass just like that."

Alan obliged. A few times she told him, 'slower'. He adjusted, and a few minutes later she came again. She was much quieter than earlier in the night: I assumed they thought I was asleep. No sooner had Chrissy come when Alan also came. She was quickly back in the bathroom, and a few minutes later she slipped back into bed with me.

We all woke up around 9AM. Since Chrissy and I had not planned to stay over we had no toiletries or fresh clothes, so we dressed and prepared to head home. I shook hands with Alan and he gave Chrissy a peck on the cheek at the door. I found this amusing, since he had been fucking her all night.

As we drove home I asked Chrissy what had happened in the middle of the night. I admitted to having woken up.

She hesitated. "Oh, I thought you might have. Sorry about that."

"Did he fuck you in the ass?"

Again, she hesitated. "Well, yes, but it wasn't planned. I got up to go pee, and when I was coming back past his bed he grabbed me and pulled me back into bed."

"I guess that was not a first for you too?"

"We've done that a couple of times."

"I thought you weren't into anal."

She let out a short giggle. "It wasn't like he gave me much choice."

"So, if I didn't give you much choice, I might get to do that to you too?" (I have been with Chrissy for over twenty years, and I have had anal sex with her about a dozen times, usually when she is very drunk -- so I can't say I never get to fuck her in her most private area.)

"I guess you'll have to try it and find out," she said in a devious way.

We stopped for breakfast before getting home, showering, and having a nap. Life resumed to the normal hectic state for the next week. That next weekend, after I had been fucking Chrissy for a bit, and she had come, I grabbed a tube of lube I had placed on my nightstand in advance. I lubed up and gently pressed into my wife's ass. Fortunately, I was close to coming already, so Chrissy did not have to deal with any discomfort for long. I kissed her as I filled her ass. After getting up, washing, and bringing her a warm washcloth, I asked her, "Was that OK?"

"It was fine. Did you like it?"

"I did, but maybe that is a job that we mostly out-source."

She shook her head in fun. "I do have to head out east next month."

I got back under the covers and spooned her. Amazingly, I got hard again with my dick against her ass. I slipped my cock into her cunt and fucked Chrissy again.

12