All Comments on 'Sharing Christine'

by MCSKU

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
melsdadmelsdadalmost 15 years ago
Oh Yesssss! My absolute fantasy

Don't take any notice of the fools who can't deal with you're honesty, they're just jealous they can't have the same fantasy.

You write well, keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Excellent !!

Great story... well written. It was VERY hot. Anyone who thinks otherwise should go read Mary Poppins instead of coming to a porn story web site for entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Get the slut in training

Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Too Much

I really liked your writing and the story flowed well.

However, she went for a little too much smooching, whispering (what is that all about), malling eachother in the car,the hallway and then a little too much fucking with Eric compared to him. He was forced to push himself in and make overtures. How about waking to the sound of "Love Making"?

You ended it there with their loving eachother, BUT, with him pondering the feelings that something wasn't right. You didn't spell it out, but it was there. If you're leaving it to us to decide what ending we prefer, then join a whole bunch of Literotica writers, this scenario seems to run rampant.

What would be nice is your making another chapter or Epilogue giving us, your readers, some dialogue about her getting carried away (?), liked it...never again or she starts sneeking around, coming back late from studying at the library and he, out of curiosity follows her and catches her with Eric. She crys and apologizes and says she can't help it, the illicit nature of her infidelity is totally erotic and can't stop herself. Eric is pleased as hell until he punches him hard in the jaw, probably breaking it. He tells Eric, there are 2 ways to seduce a girlfriend, one you rape her or 2 she encourages you. He knows it is 2 and he hit Eric because of his being a smug asshole about it and not showing any thought or respect to him or his girlfriend...girlriend (?) she is now available, if Eric really wants her...he wanted to watch her get fucked, not making love to another and then again and again!

xmx_xfxxmx_xfxover 12 years ago
Great Story

I only wish my wife would agree to another tryst like this. Happened once (which I wrote about) and I'm dying for an encore!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Very good!

Sign54Sign54over 3 years ago
Christine

She probably enjoy it more than either guy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous