Sharing Christine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MCSKU
MCSKU
11 Followers

She let out a small moan, then said softly, "Give it to me baby."

He buried his face in her neck again as he let out a grunt, and pushed his hips down into her one last time, holding them there. She let out a long sigh, continuing the embrace for a moment longer. Then he lifted himself off of her, and stood up. He started to grab his clothing off the floor and put it on.

Christine sat up on her elbows, "You're leaving now?"

"Yeah, I should get running. It was fun though, tell him thanks when he wakes up, I'll get in touch you the two of you later."

"Ok, I'll let you out than," Christine got up and left the room, still naked. I heard the front door open and close, and then Christine was back in the bedroom and climbing into bed.

I continued to pretend I was sleeping as she pulled the blankets off of me. There was a brief pause, probably when she saw my rock hard cock standing straight up, and then I felt her delicate hand wrap around it and the warmth of her sweet mouth envelope the head of my shaft. I kept up the sleeping charade for another minute, then began to moan softly as she increased the tempo of her cock sucking.

I heard her grunt when she realized I was waking, and she pulled her mouth off of my dick long enough to say, "Good morning sexy," before plunging back down onto my shaft.

I had a lot to think about, so I just continued to lay there with my eyes closed, letting everything that had transpired in the past 24 hours pass through my mind. Scenes of Christine being fingered roughly in a car, scenes of breasts bouncing furiously as another man pounded her cunt, scenes of her embracing that same man as he made love to her and stimulated her sensually.

I reached down and began running my hands through her short, sexy hair, as she continued pleasuring my member. I thought one last time about her taking all of those loads, in her mouth, in her pussy, and then I came hard. I gripped her hair and held her head down on my dick as it convulsed and poured another large load of cum in her mouth. She moaned softly and worked at swallowing it up, and after a moment she succeeded and crawled up to lay beside me. She kissed me on the cheek, and whispered in my ear, "I love you."

I rolled over, smiled at her, and said, "I love you too baby." Then I embraced her in a long, passionate kiss.

MCSKU
MCSKU
11 Followers
12