Sharing Clare Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sheepishly I said "yes it does, I find the idea erotic as hell and controlling, like I have the power to give you permission to be sexy for my pleasure."

"I love you so much" she said. "The idea of you being horny for my pleasure is such a turn on for me, who would have thought would be a topic of conversation tonight, it's a journey of discovery and the night is not over yet".

We finished the evening with the final dance and joined a group of guests in the lounge for a night cap or three. People disappeared quickly and pretty soon it was just Clare and I left. Mike the best man with whose fiancé, Sophie, I had danced with earlier came in and sat down. "I'm just going to have a drink to chill down, can I join you".

He sat down and said "What a day, I've just put Sophie to bed. She's sizzled, she told me she'd been squeezing fellas' cocks whilst dancing the little miss slut."

I laughed "She did discretely cop a feel just before you came to the rescue" I said.

He laughed it off "The little minx, she'll be all shy and bashful in the morning... and hungover!" Mike got himself a drink and sat down and asked if we'd had fun.

Clare said "I've had a great time, it's been a fantastic night of meeting up with some old friends, old boyfriends and a bit of a learning experience".

He asked what Clare meant.

"Well it turns out that I'm a super sexy slut, in a good way, and my husband here likes it when I flirt with other men, not only that, he likes being told about my past fucking exploits from college and gets super horny hearing the juicy details". I sank into my chair embarrassed and a bit ashamed at sounding like a bit of a pussy.

Mike said. "Interesting, so the thought of Clare being with another man turns you on. I don't think there is anything unusual about that. I love watching Sophie getting flirtatious with other men. For a good while when we had a distance relationship, we were at different colleges, we had an open relationship and I know she fucked nonstop for the whole three years we were apart, she was always honest with me and I trusted her to always remain faithful to our relationship."

"Did it bother you knowing when you saw her she'd been with other guys" I asked.

Mike replied, "No not at all, she always told me everything, I knew what she was like, I understood she wouldn't be able to stay faithful, she craves sex, there was no point in pretending she could go without sex, we talked about it and just accepted that that was the way it would be. She fucked whomever she wanted, as did I. There was never any embarrassment about it. We embraced it, turned it into our kink and used it as a positive. Sure sometimes it was obvious when we met she'd been recently fucked, the smell, the taste or a sensitive and sore pussy, but that just made it hotter knowing that she'd just been fucked hard. "

What about now, Clare asked.

Mike said "Do you know what we haven't really discussed should we carry on having an open relationship, we've just settled into being together full time. I think, no I hope at some point we'll explore swinging or sharing. It's almost inevitable as we're both very sexual!"

Clare looked in my direction and said, "That's so honest and so damn sexy, it makes me horny as hell thinking about that, maybe one day we'll play eh honey."

I said in a low voice "Yes babe, I think after all that's happened tonight we'll be doing some exploring."

Mike said "well don't be shy, you're a great couple." He winked and chuckled "just ask!"

Clare turned to me and said in her pretend sassy sexy voice "What do you reckon lover, fancy Mike here get jiggly with us in the bedroom."

Before my brain had a chance to process that Clares comment was said with more than a hint of a jest, I blurted out. "Yes, that would be an amazing experience."

The following several moments of silence was broken by Mike saying. "I'll go get us another drink" and he swaggered over to the bar.

Clare looked me in the eye and said "I'm just going to come right out and say this, don't in anyway think that I don't love you and want to be with you and nothing that happens anytime can change that... but, If you're in anyway serious about Mike coming to bed with us, now is the moment to say so, because that would just be so hot and I would love to experience that with you and me being sexy for you and turning you on would be mind-blowing for me."

Wow, now standing at the junction of being asked a direct 'yes' or 'no' question about sharing Clare, about seeing Clare do something sexual not with me but for me, with my permission, my knees turned to Jelly, my mind was racing but processing nothing only forming more and more questions and 'what ifs', my heart was pounding like a runaway train and my cock was granite hard. I looked at Clare and took in her flushed expression. "I'd like to watch you" I said, there as simple as that it was out there, it felt like I'd just laid my entire emotional being open to the world for anyone to question, examine and ridicule.

Mike came back and sat down. I found myself checking out his crotch to see if he was hung, to see if he was bigger than me, thicker than me, more better equipped and able to please Clare than me... What have I done!?

Mike said, "Well that was embarrassing", we both turned to look at him, "I forgot my room number for the room charge!" That broke the tension and if felt like I exhaled for the first time in minutes. We all had a giggle about Mikes attempt to relieve the tension. I excused myself and said I had to go and pee.

When I got back the barman had closed the bar. Clare said, "We're taking our drinks up to our room, they're locking up for the night."

We walked out of the bar past the vacant sofas in reception and to the elevator. We stopped at the elevator door, I looked at the vacant seats and then at Clare, she put her hand on my shoulder, kissed me and said "I'm in control now, say stop if you need to and mean it, I hope this is what you want."

I realised Clare and Mike must have talked while I was in the men's room and had hatched a plan. Clare turned to Mike, took a deep breath and took his hand in hers as we all stepped into the elevator. My body shuddered and my mind's eye started to play images back to me in high definition and super sharp emotional clarity. Clare and Mike stood on one side of the elevator with me standing opposite them. They were looking into each other eyes, Mike slowly moved his head towards Clare who inclined her head slightly as their lips came together, they embraced and their mouths opened and their tongues began to dance.

When the elevator stopped they exited ahead of me and walked arm in arm to our hotel room door. Clare opened the door and we all entered, the two of them stopped by the side of our bed whilst I sat on the arm of the lounge chair. Clare put the palm of her hand on Mike's chest and slowed caressed up and down. Mike unbuttoned his shirt and removed it to give Clare access to his torso, Clare moved her hand around Mikes neck and slowed eased his mouth towards hers once they kissed Mikes hands lowered to Clare's ass and squeezed her hard into his groin.

At this point my mind had stopped questioning the why's of what was happening and was focused on the eroticism of the act unfolding in front of me.

Mike unzipped the back of Clares dress and with a gentle caress lowered the straps from her shoulders. With one deft movement Clares dress slipped to the floor leaving her standing in her matching bra, thong, stockings and high heels. Mike seamlessly unclipped Clares bra exposing her breasts and already stiff nipples. Mike then lowered his head in what seemed to me like slow motion and took Clares left nipple into his mouth whist pinching her other nipple and palming her tit. Clare threw her head back and looked across at me, we made eye contact but no words were said and no expressions made, Clare was in a trance, a world of ecstasy.

Mike returned to kissing Clare and they continued covering every inch of each other bodies with their hands but Mike didn't touch Clares pussy and Clare made no move as yet towards Mikes tenting cock. I watched every movement of hand and head mentally steering the action. I now had my hand resting across my own hard cock.

They separated from their embrace and Mike reached forward and gentle put his thumbs in the straps of Clares thong and lowered it down, it clung to Clares pussy lips which is no surprise as she had certainly soaked them through during tonight's events. The thong dropped to the floor and Clare gracefully moved her dress and thong off to one side. She stood in her stilettos and laced top stockings looking stunning, I could see her pussy was engorged and slightly open.

Mike and Clare kissed again, this time Mikes hand went to Clares smooth shaved Pussy, Clare gently parted her legs to allow Mikes finger access to her pussy. I could see she was wet, there were small strings of her pussy juices on her labia and inner thighs. Mike lightly dragged a finger up her vagina separating her inner labia and gently circled Clares clitoris which made Clare gasp and gulp in a sharp breath. After a few moments I heard Clare say to Mike, "finger me I want to feel your fingers in my pussy."

Mike willing obliged inserting first one then two fingers deep into Clares wet pussy and then pumping them in and out starting slow and slowly building up both depth and intensity. Clare was now hanging onto Mike with her arms wrapped around his shoulders and her head resting into his neck. Clare was rasping in air and rapidly launching towards an orgasm. Her mouth was open and her eyes were staring out but not looking at anything. I watched as Clares body heaved and tensed, she threw her head back, her muscles visibly went taught as her orgasm crashed through her body. I had just watched another man give Clare an orgasm.

They stood still for what seemed some several minutes, then Clare reached down and gentled eased Mikes hand from her pussy and raised his hand by the wrist up to her open mouth and licked her orgasm juices from Mikes fingers. Once she'd finished collecting her cum she licked Mikes lips giving him a taste of her pussy.

Clare slid a finger down Mikes torso and hooked a finger behind Mikes belt, Slowly and deliberately she unbuckled his belt and popped his trouser button. She eased the tab of his zipper down and Mike wriggled out of his trousers. He stood there in his briefs, I could see the outline of his cock and watched as Clare traced it with her fingers. Clare then put her palm flat on his stomach, fingers pointing down and slowly moved her hand down into his briefs, she kept going down until her hand disappeared covering the outline of his cock. She gentled moved her hand massaging his cock, then she readjusted her grip and grasped his cock pulling it up and out of the top of his briefs. Now I could see the enormous bulbous head of his cock poking out of her fist.

He reached down and pushed his briefs off. For the first time I saw Clare holding another mans cock and what a cock it was, it was more or less the same length as mine and maybe a bit thicker but the head of his cock was huge and purple and leaking precum. Then I noticed his ball sack and the two giant heavy eggs inside stretching his scrotum downwards.

Clare stood pumping the cock for a while getting used to the feeling of it. She let go of the cock and put her hand flat on his chest and gentled eased him away a pace. The cock stood pointing upwards defying the weight of his heavy ball sack underneath. Clare moved on to her knees and took the cock in her fist.

She turned and looked at me and said "say stop if you want?" I shook my head and Clare turned away from me to refocus on the cock in front of her. Slowly she eased forward opened her mouth wide and took the head of the cock into her mouth and rolled her lips around his girth. She eased forward sliding his length through her lips towards the back of her throat, she then pulled back completely removing his cock with a loud smacking noise, licked her lips and then started sucking the cock slowly in and out.

At this point my cock was painfully hard and I could feel the heat of precum dribbling out. Clare paused briefly to suck hard on his oversized testicles and lick the length of the underside of the cock before once more sucking the cock in and out this time wanking the base of his shaft. The cock started to thrust forwards as Clare wanked the cock harder.

He said "I'm close, I'm going to cum." Clare moved the cock to rest on her extended tongue and pulled on it hard. Visibly his balls contracted and lifted up and then a long rope of cum strung from his cock into her open mouth, quickly followed by another and a third, the fourth shot across her face and into her hair a few smaller spurts covered her lips and chin. Clares tongue was covered in another mans cum and I could see a white pool of cum in her mouth she drew her tongue in and swallowed sliding the cocks cum down her throat into her stomach, she then licked her lips and used a finger to push the rest of the cum into her month swallowing hard, she lifted the cock and sucked the string of cum off the end then slowly took it back into her mouth sucking the cock clean. He helped her up onto her feet and embraced her thanking her for sucking him off.

I was now in complete awe of Clare and how sexy she was. I had gasped when the cock had leaped and pulsed cum out filling Clares mouth, covering her lips and tongue with cum and spraying onto her face and into her hair.

He gently eased Clare backwards onto the bed and lifted her feet up positioning them on the bed spread apart opening up her pussy for his pleasure. He got between her legs and licked her pussy from opening to clit, circling with his tongue, he lifted her legs and tongue fucked her hole before focusing on her protruding clit. Whilst he flicked at her clit and sucked in her aroma Clare was pinching her nipples and massaging her neck and tits, her eyes were closed and she tossed her head from side to side building towards her climax. Her stomach heaved in then her back arched lifting her pelvis off the bed as she shook with her orgasm, her second of the night. He then moved onto the bed laying alongside and facing Clare. They held each other tight with Clares leg wrapped around his hips.

After a few minutes Clare moved her arm from behind him and moved her hand between their connected bodies. I could see her elbow moving up and down as she stroked his cock back to its full hardness. At this point I had a damp patch on my trousers from my leaking precum I had restrained myself from masturbating and been concentration on Clare and Clares face. I was feeling quite emotional and more than a bit nervous at what was still to come. Clare rolled away from him and straddled his stomach facing his feet, she was on her knees facing me, with the cock in her fist which she was slowly wanking.

She moved herself until the cock contacted her pussy and rubbed it up and down her wet slit using that bulbous cock head to gently bring her clit back to hardness. I watched intently as she did this. I moved my eyes up from her pussy to her face, she was looking at me with a smile on her face. She said "You can say stop, if you need to?" I tentatively shook my head again.

She got up off her knees standing on the bed and then lowered herself reverse cowgirl position over the cock, she grasped the shaft and again moved it up and down her pussy then she gentle eased her pussy forwards and down allowing the cocks massive head to part her labia and pop into her pussy. Clare was slowly working the cocks bulbous head deeper into her pussy. I could see the glow of her juices as she slowly coated the length of the cock. Soon she had eased it all the way in and her smooth pussy was nestled around the base of the cock her pussy lips wrapped around it. She then eased her way all the way up the shaft until the cocks head appeared, her pussy lips circling it as it passed through her labia. She then moved down again impaling herself on the cock, this time it went it easier.

Clare slowly picked up the pace and started riding the cock in and out of her pussy. She moved her hands behind her to support her weight at this point the cock started to take control of the pace and was soon hammering in and out of Clare who was hanging on. I could not believe the pounding she was getting. Then suddenly they stopped and Clare hopped off onto all fours. The cock with its big bulbous head now looked red, large and angry.

He lined up behind her and then in one fast stroke buried his cock all the way into Clare whose mouth flew opened and eyes winced at the intrusion. He resumed pounding Clares pussy. Clare moved a hand behind her to try and suppress the hammering into her hole but he had hold of her hips and did not let up the pace. Clare soon relented and her body began to move to meet his thrusts. I could see her pussy cream on his cock. With an almighty slap of her arse against his pelvis she ground back hard as another orgasm raged through her pussy, she screamed "fuck yes, fuck, fuck yes!" as her body jolted with spasms of pleasure.

She moved forward and removed the cock from her pussy. I watched as I saw her pussy stay open, her lips didn't close up, her pussy was gaping open and red I released my precum soaked cock from its restraint and gently began masturbating.

Claire was flipped onto her back. He re-entered her using just his giant cock head moving in and out of her pussy entrance then he slowly penetrated her with his full length. They moved together and Clare gyrated and rotated her hips to maximise his pleasure. They kissed passionately as the cock slowly pumped in and out of Clares open pussy.

Clare raised her legs up and encircled his back allowing the cock to penetrate even deeper. I had a clear unobstructed view of the cock sliding in and out of Clares wet and creaming pussy. Clare reached her hand down between them and grabbed his large testicles slowly squeezing and increasing the pressure, he responded by picking up the pace a little and screwing into her. Clare was whispering in his ear but I couldn't hear what she was saying but I could guess, she did it to me when we fucked encouraging me to cum. He started to take longer thrust and his breathing became heavier, Clare released his scrotum and had a hand on each shoulder driving the pace on.

I had a sudden realisation that this cock would soon be depositing a load of cum into Clares pussy. I was ready to shout 'stop' but the words wouldn't come out. I released my cock and leaned forward taking a front row seat. Clare was now saying to him "Go on, pump it in to me, fill my pussy with your cum, I want it deep in my pussy".

The cock started to increase the speed and his breathing became louder and shorter, then with a hard thrust deep into Clares pussy he rasped out "I'm cumming!"

"Yes!" shouted Clare, "Give me your cum, oh yes I can feel it hot, shooting deep in my pussy." I saw his ball sack contract again and again and again as he shot his sperm into Clares pussy. He collapsed on top of her and they both panted and held each other tight. His cock was still inside her, after several moments they parted their embrace, he rolled off Clare and moved up to her head, his cock was covered in cum and Clares pussy juices.

He presented his cock and testicles to Clare who licked and sucked them clean swallowing down the mixture of cum and pussy cream. I was in complete awe of what I had just seen and sat motionless and expressionless, my cock still in my fist. He backed off the bed and put his briefs, trousers and shirt back on and lifted his shoes, he looked at Clare and said "goodnight, I'll leave you to finish off", turned and left our room.