Sharing Clare Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched him leave and then turned to look at Clare. Clares eyes were closed. I looked between her spread open legs and saw her open gapping sloppy pussy with a cum trail stretched down the inner of her thigh and a large blob of cum sitting inside her pussy. I moved my gaze up at Clares face again whose eyes were now open. She said, "Hi baby...undress and come and lie with me please".

I took my clothes off in record time and lay on the bed next to Clare not making any contact with her. She said "Thank you, I love you so much for allowing me to do that, to do that for you."

Still making no contact I said. "Wow, I'm just speechless, I don't know what to say or feel, I feel in some-ways jealous, frightened and violated but at the same time scared of what just happened, horny as hell for seeing you being so sexy and so turned on, that was just an amazing roller-coaster of emotions and feelings."

She put a hand behind my head and pulled me in for a kiss, she pecked me on the lips and then opened her mouth forcing her tongue between my lips and into my mouth. I could taste their sex and smell their combined juices on her breath. I noticed the trail of cum in her hair and pulled back realising that I was tasting another man's cum delivered to me from Clares mouth.

She stroked my head, then my shoulders and then moved her hand down my side and onto my still stiff precum wet cock. I watched her hand pump my cock as it had done to another strange cock only moments before. Clare kissed me again, this time the taste wasn't so strange and foreign, I put my arm around her and held her close, feeling her hard nipples pushing against my chest. She pulled me on top of her until I was kneeling between her open legs.

Reaching forward she took my cock and pulled it toward her pussy. I looked down at her cum soaked open slit and hesitated. Clare saw my hesitation and said "Make Love to me please, Let me feel you close." I let her pull me forward, My cock touched her pussy and she moved it up until it was lined up with her cummy hole. She pulled me forward and my cock moved into her pussy with little resistance, certainly nothing like normal. She was soaking wet and hot. I pushed all the way into her in a single stroke with no resistance, she was lubricated with a combination of another mans cum and her own pussy juices.

Once completely in I pushed forward and then slowly withdrew bringing with me a gush of thick white cum. My cock was covered in another man's cum which I was now using as lube to make love to Clare. Clare pulled me down on top of her, we embraced and kissed as we made love. It didn't take long before I felt my orgasm approaching. Clare held me tight and said "cum in me baby, I love you."

I launched into a massive orgasm more intense than ever before. My cock went into overdrive spurting cum load after cum load into Clare until I was completely spent. Clare rolled out from under me, we looked at my cock which was now covered in my cum, another man's cum and pussy juice. Clare moved down and started to clean my cock off using her tongue to lap up the mixture of sex juices on my balls and cock. Once she'd sucked up and swallowed everything she laid on me and kissed me and we dropped off to sleep in each other arms.

I woke in the morning with Clares hand wrapped around my morning wood. She kissed me and said "Good morning lover."

I smiled and laughed and said "Did I dream that?"

She straddled my cock and sat down on it. I looked down at her pussy, she was crusted with dried cum all over her pubis and thighs. "That looks like its seen some action" I said gesturing toward her pussy.

"She fucked me a little more and said "yes, my husband allowed me to fuck another cock last night as he watched and then afterwards he fucked my cum filled slut pussy and added his own cum."

We kissed deeply and I said "So tell me about Peters cock and what you would like to do with that..."