All Comments on 'Sharing is Caring'

by squirrelmeharder

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

He's in her bedroom...his precum is dripping on the GROUND? The ground is outside the house...the floor is inside. Just a little peeve of mine that you get it right. Oh...i did enjoy letting my cum fly on the floor as I read about dad's spurting in her tight little virgin pussy. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
join the other comment

I too wished some authors would get things right. The word isn't "daddeeeeeeeee" its one of these "dad" "father" or "daddy" minor but makes the differece between a fair read and a bad one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Lots of people say ground instead of floor

And some people even say floor when they mean ground. Don't stress over it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Liked it. Loved the way it made my pussy cum

lantuslantusover 12 years ago

I liked it, and if those other guys didn't like your spelling they can write your own stuff. Pregging her against her will was super hot!

I just want to point out that in conversation, you are aloud to make spelling mistakes and such, especially if it sets the tone of the character's speech. Which this did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
hot

Very hot and got me extremely horny and i came when dad did....awesome fuck scene

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
pregnant

Sandy should indeed get pregnant by her father with twins or triplets. Then she need to get pregnant right away by her brothers this time and give birth to a baby for each one. After that she needs to get pregnant every 9.5 to 10 months by her father or brothers until she turns 40 at lest.

darkangel86darkangel86over 12 years ago
Mmmmm

Nice, keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story!

Write some more about the brothers and the dad! Maybe an orgy?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
good family fun

good story and waiting for more of the same. I grew up living in a house with only my twin sister and our mother. Living with two pussies puts alot of strain on an 18 year old cock. I spied on both of them anytime I could. One day while using my peep hole I caught them eating each others cunts and tits. I immediately got the best hard on I've ever had in my life. I shot a load far greater than any before. As I watched them I knew I had to get involved. I tried to plan out my approach to the situation but the only thing that seemed to fit the current situation was to wait for sis or mom to come out of the door, force them to the floor and fuck them. mom got up but went into the shower. Sis walked out, saw how hard I was and guessed what was coming. As she dropped to the floor I mounted her cunt and began the best fuck I'd ever had. Sis started moaning and groaning, pushing her hole up to me. I began telling her what a lousy cum hole slut she was, that from now on she was my bitch to do with as I pleased. I heard a noise, looked up to see my mother fingering her pussy. I ordered her to the floor to suck the cum out of my sister while I fucked her. I entered her wet hole, shoving my cock in as hard and far as possible., while telling her that "you two queer bitches are now mine and will not be allowed to have any kind of sex with anyone without my permission and if they did I'd beat the hell out of them. From that point forward our sex life has been fantastic. At time some kink is added such as making them piss on each other's face and into their mouth. No clothing is allowed inside the house. Life is great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
very good

Very good, quick read, to the point

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Can't wait for ch. 2

This really got my pussy dripping wet. I think I'm going to tell my dad to fuck my slut hole and shoot his seed in me so my belly will swell with his baby

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I hope this gifted author hasn't deserted us

This is a brilliant story of a father shoving his fat daddy-dick up his Little Princess's cute little cunt and blowing his daddy-balls right up where his creamy sperm belongs. But, dear squirrel, your faithful readers want to know what happens when Sandy's hunky brothers come on the scene. Dad is sure to tell his boys what a great fuck their little sister is, the boys'll get big and hard in their pants, and each will stick his big stiff prick up his baby sister's pretty little twat. Too bad dad's already busted her cherry, still it's great fun for all that their sister's twat is now communal family property. Whenever either big brother feels the slightest urge, he knows where to take his big hard cock, he sticks it up his baby sis's tight little cunt, and unloads his brotherly balls, shooting a huge dose of warm creamy semen into his sister. They'll make her go around without panties, so every time she sits down, she leaves big sticky puddles on the furniture, and dad and the boys get hard all over again and go and make more puddles in the girl's tight little twat. It's a race to see who--dad or either of her big brothers--is the first to fuck a baby up Sandy's cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Amazing

Please make one where she goes to one of her brothers or both

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

this one is me too. #metoo #ag

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love this story. Reminded me of the time my daddy had fucked me constantly when my mom wasn't at home. He would pound his big daddy cock in my little twat and I would squirt. Good times. But I'm still horny these days. So hit me up on: hastingspenelope401@gmail.com

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous