All Comments on 'Sharing is Caring'

by one2many

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
GudOneGudOneover 7 years ago
Very hot!

I love this story! Well written and exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
IDK

I had to stop after the first page and will try to go back to finish once I think about this.

I very much like a bdsm relationship based on mutual caring and respect. I am deeply troubled by the set up of this story.

How in the world does she deserve a punishment, one that is caning to boot, and is then followed by more punishment? She did not lie to him. She did not lie by omission, either. She was getting to know this other woman over time. You tell us this is a process for her. As she got to know the other woman, she began to consider involving her. This is a serious proposal and should take time. Coming to realize her attraction to this woman is also a process. Having worked through all of this, she has now come to him with this offer, one few woman would dare make. And she is rewarded with punishment? I find that seriously flawed.

You wanted a reason to 'scene' them. I understand that. There were so many other ways to do it. Now I am left with significant reservations about him as a dom and uncertainty about investing in their story.

While I'm complaining, once you do involve the other woman consider that not everyone needs to be a pain slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
need part 2

Well written but need part 2 to how good it will develop.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Not a fan of sondage and pain

I will try to finish

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Miles is not a good dom. I don't think he is even a good person. He is a selfish uncaring hypocrite. He sounds like the type off guy I would just love to take out the back of the woodshed and then beat the shit out of him with a 3' length of 1" alkathene pipe.

He punishes Caitlyn for withholding her thoughts from him. And that was after she had told him she was still developing the thoughts in her own mind. She had made no decisions. in fact that is what she sought him out for. She tells Miles the truth as it was then. So then she gets punished for withholding the truth. Way to go Miles. A great way to engender endearment. A great way to ensue you always get the truth through free and frank dicussions. A great way to impress someone you supposedly love, someone who has trusted you with their own whole self.

Meanwhile A Hole Miles is feeling guilty because for a long time he has thought Caitlyn expects too severe a punishment. He just did not bother to tell her his thoughts. He just withheld that pertinent information even though he had thought these ideas through and had already reached a final decision . But even then he did not have the decency to discuss it with Caitlyn. No. He had a far better way. Just beat the shit out of her for doing the same thing you are doing. And even though she actually hasn't done anything wrong. he just punishes her cruelly for her non existent offense. Just because he can do it and get away with it.

Big hypocrite. On a scale of one to ten, definitely an eleven.

Bigger arsehole. On a scale of one to ten, definitely a fifty.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous