All Comments on 'Sharing Kate'

by jack4221

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great

really enjoyed this - for once a well written story. Episode 2 please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Why

is there no Swinger /swap category on this site for this stuff .

And why do people bother to get married when all they want in reality is a live in companion and still free to screw anybody they want like they were single . Why not just stay that way .

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Always puzzled by comments like the first one.

Kind of like going to a Vegetarian restaurant and complaining about the lack of steaks and chops.

So, it isn't your cup of tea...big deal. Wonder why people are driven to complain about it. There are stories here that have incest and sex with youngsters and sex with animals...I think most of that is against the law in most places...but we don't see the comments pasting them like we do for hotwives, swingers, and modern cuckolding.

Maybe it is like toilet tap dancing congressmen that have been virulently anti-gay for years while they just can't wait to suck some guy's cock in a pubic bathroom while assuring themselves that they are not gay but not even bi. Methinks maybe there is more to their need to post their dislike of these stories than just a simple..."I don't care for this genre!" I read a lot of stories here that I don't like or enjoy, and I don't go to areas that have stories that I don't enjoy just so I can post how much I dislike them or how there is something wrong with people that read them. I just cannot help think that the real person with issues, or the real person that has some sexual hangup that needs treatment or maybe even meds might be the people that are driven to tell the rest of us that their turn-on is the only "right" turn-on. Might want to grow up, look in the mirror (and say..."I am an asshole but I can change!") and get a handle on yourself and look up Bob Altemeyer and work on the authoritarian personality.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
A nicely written fantasy

Well done. a smooth and well written story that reads fast. Thanks for the good fantasy.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGalmost 3 years ago

Everyone together ..same room.. same bed... exactly the way wife sharing should be done...great story..loved it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous