All Comments on 'Sharing Katie Pt. 02'

by takemyhotwife

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pleasant, but...

It's fine, but all a bit predictable. They don't come across as real, credible characters to me and I always think a story is much more erotic if the characters are believable and you think it really could have happened. At the moment we seem to be heading straight for that old cliche of a bull with an enormous cock.

Ignore the haters - I can't understand why they read stories they pretend to hate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Want to Like the Story

Like "Pleasant. . . But. . ."you may have created a fictional tale . . . But for it to be captivating to this reader, make it sound as believable. Add sexual tension to Katie. Write the possibility of her not being a guaranteed piece of ass in a threesome. Would suggest you read about Maya in "A Beautiful Wife" written by Ooshnafloot to illustrate. Personally, I think you have potential. Keep it up, takemyhotwife.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
Meh

Another chapter that is far too brief. I know it's probably too late, but if you could make the next chapter(s) a bit longer that would greatly improve the flow of this story.

There really isn't much of a story so far, and it seems predictable where this story is heading. I do appreciate the portrayal of this loving couple, as so many of these hotwife stories gloss over that aspect and leap right into the action.

One quibble: the husband Googled hotwife porn and found millions of hits? That's impossible! Foolscap has lectured me on many occasions that hotwifing is extremely rare, and that only a small handful of husbands have that fantasy! Surely, he couldn't have been wrong!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Idiotic crap!!!

The journey is the reward!!! Cuck/wimp crap!! In the next page she gets a lover and he wanks off!!! Idiotic and always the same crap!!! Think about 95% of the sharing/swinging marriages get divorced!!!!

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 7 years ago
Swingerjoe

Most husbands have the fantasy. Only the dimwits imagine it is anything more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Shocking surprise. That wife is into your fantasy you are a lucky man fantasy leads to great sex good story a little short keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Gee Whiz

I'm so glad that only those Btb stories are the only paint by number stories here ! Right Joe ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Role play & fantasy is one thing

All couples probably enjoy a certain level of fantasy, even if it is just in their individual minds.

But, to actually share/loan/pimp out your wife is another: You lower the value of the woman and in turn the value you have in the marriage making it more susceptible to breaking. Opening the door for preference in another, other than the spouse is never a good idea. Because no matter how many ground rules you may have they may be lured into a possible better life/relationship of another.

Whenever a woman screams someone else's name in bed; it's not a good sign. It means you no longer play lead or have preference in her mind; she is "owned" or thinking about another that she would prefer to be with.

Unfortunately, I foresee a more realistic end; she finds someone better and he is left alone, wanking himself off in order to get his jollies.

OOAAOOAAover 7 years ago
GREAT story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please go on!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I did it...

...fuck another man while my husband watched. It was beyond amazingly exciting for both of us. Every six months or so it happens again. Our love and sexuality are at peaks we never knew we could reach. Sorry to disappoint some people, but we are blissfully happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Looking forward

Great story. You have me looking forward to the next Chapter.

The dialog is great between Katie and her husband.

It really helps to make the story.

Although your chapters are short, I think its obvious...those of us who have left a comment, are very much intrigued to reading Pt. 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
re: anonymous-5+

Is that what you did to your husband? Nothing like a slut telling the truth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Reality check

To me this is just another story, I neither like or dislike it and have not voted. But being 67 years, I have come across a lot of couples who have done some weird 'stuff', swingers/swoppers/sharers/kinks/whatever, but unfortunately no matter how good it was at the time, they are all divorced now. One or other of the partners remarried somebody they preferred other than their wife/husband. Oh! on that note, the new marriages that I still know about have remained faithful to "forsaking all others".

chrisb581chrisb581over 7 years ago
more please

good start keep going, yes its pretty clear where this story is going but cant wait

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
@ anony

Have you ever heard a "real man" say that he likes having his asshole licked? Or his nipples squeezed? Or a finger up his ass?

You see where I'm going with this? "Real men" generally don't share their fetishes and sexual fantasies with other men -- at least, not in my experience (in vanilla settings.) We usually stick to sports and politics.

As for how many men actually have this hotwife fantasy, why don't you Google "hotwife" (one word, by the way) and see how many hits you get.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I Gave It a 5

I wish my wife was like that!! I'd love to hear more! Keep up the

excellent writing.

OnethirdOnethirdover 7 years ago
Good pacing

Good job pacing this story. Too many people skip right to the end of the journey, but it's the travel that is the memorable part. I look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
damn fine

looking for more

hotbiandreadyhotbiandreadyover 7 years ago
Great story

Good writing, really has my attention.

Thanks For Work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good stuff

I love the development and am excited to see where it goes

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Like it so far. Please continue...

I would love to read more if this. Don't pay attention to Mr. "Wimpy Cuck Shit". He reads this, pulls his pud, and then hates himself. He's a failed human being.

I really enjoy your two stories. Please continue the series.

ChristyfanChristyfanover 7 years ago
Great beginning

enjoyed the first two installments of this series and the way you're developing the story line. Looking forward to the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story

Can't wait for the next chapter.

Coming soon I hope.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Chapter 3?

Still looking forward to the next few chapters!

blue5766blue5766almost 7 years ago
Chapter 3

Hope next chapters come soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Where aare you?

You have two great chapters, and now you have disappeared.

Your chapters are very short (personally, I wish they were longer.)

Many of us are waiting for additional chapters to an otherwise awesome beginning.

Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Gotta finish

This is solid work, but you can't stop here.

cynsharercynsharerover 5 years ago
OMG very hot!

I love where you are going with this. It is not unlike how we have gotten in to the hotwife lifestyle. Please keep up the good writing work, and tell Katie we love her!

johndough1958johndough1958almost 3 years ago

You really should finish this story :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Omg A hot story never to be finished.. how 😔

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

WTF, get us all wound up and you don’t finish.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous