All Comments on 'Sharing Khym'

by AllenWoody

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Keep going

I encourage you to keep going with Khym and James. I don’t think they need another tryst with Brooke but I like the dynamic of the 2 main characters and also how James has softened to khym. I’m just a sucker looking for a love story under the collars and cuffs. Either way you are a great writer and should never give up on something you’re writing!

avidreader123avidreader123almost 3 years ago

Very nice! Not what I expected based on the title. I was worried it would end up with James sharing Khym with his poker buddies or something, which can occasionally be hot but I don't generally enjoy. I'm too jealous by nature and can't sympathize with swingers/MMF scenarios often. But dominating a formally dominant woman was very sexy. Keep up the interesting story line please! One direction you could go is his son finding out and coming to accept their relationship.

It's been a few months so hopefully it hasn't been abandoned. Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAllenWoody@AllenWoody
Hello everyone! I'm just like you; I enjoy writing my fantasies out and sharing them with others. I want to improve as a writer so I'm open to constructive feedback.