All Comments on 'Sharing Min'

by QueensBear

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
WoT

First erotic Wot Fanfic. More More!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
WOT

Love it - Min is my favourite WOT character.

Now you should write the Foursome!

QueensBearQueensBearalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you, WoT fans!

Yes, I do have plans to write more about the characters in Randland. My fianceé (also a WoT fan) has insisted I write more. She suggested a threesome between Moirain, Lan, and Nynaeve. I definitely want to have Rand and the girls together. Please be patient with my timing. I'm really busy but I will try to work on them as much as possible in the next couple of weeks.

fanficwriter1fanficwriter1almost 6 years ago
MIN <3

Min was always my favorite of Rand's lovers. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not reading but tempted

I read until I was certain what was going to happen.

I won't be reading it all because of personal reasons (what can I say, seeing my favorite relationships open up into orgies bugs me terribly), but it being Min makes it OH SO TEMPTING.

If I didn't know it'd bug me later from experience I'd enjoy this.

And I just wanted to compliment you on your way of writing them. It's close to the books for accurate and well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Very nice. The tone is close to the books and the story flows well. Any hope of you doing the Aviendha/Elayne/Min/Rand piece you mentioned?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More please!

Please please write some more on WOT! The moiraine, lan, and nynaeve one sounds amazing, as does rand with his three ladies

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userQueensBear@QueensBear
Submissive male, in love with his Queen. I write about our experiences and all stories are essentially true unless noted otherwise.