All Comments on 'Sharing My Asian Wife Ch. 02'

by MARRIEDN0TDEAD

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
oldnornryoldnornryalmost 11 years ago
Hot!

Loved the story. Goes to show, you never know what to expect until you try it. More chapters?

1LuckyRob1LuckyRobalmost 11 years ago
Great series!

Loved the story and the other one too and hope that you will continue!

TornadoTysTornadoTysalmost 11 years ago
Sharing the Wife !

The story was an enjoyable read.

IMO the wife should have had anal with her husband first not her lover. I am not a fan of cuckold husbands even if it is his idea !

I do the wife brings home some women for her husband. He can also watch his wife with the women then she can share them with him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Stop

This story denigrate asian women-why not try on european-they like sharing more than asian except the nippon

Imagine73Imagine73almost 11 years ago
Love to hear more-!

I enjoyed your stories very much-! I can see why your friends, and the other lucky guys, have wanted to sample your wife's charms. She does seem like a real firecracker, once she gets going. You are lucky to have her. I would say she's fortunate to have a husband who is willing to let her play in this fashion. Of course, you benefit also-! I think it would be exciting to hear of her other adventures. The outline may be the same, but each experience has its own flavor. It would be nice to hear a little something from her, as well. How she feels about having this kind of fun. Thanks for sharing!

fliplovefliplovealmost 11 years ago
Me again

I swear, we must have grown up in the same time-frame/neighborhood, etc. I'm from Redondo Beach by the way, now in Vegas. Your story reminds me of my first wife, a Cherokee Indian. We were wife swappers in a big way, same room, separate rooms, over night with the other spouse, etc. She was 5'3" with 34C's and worked for an insurance company. She fucked 8 guys that I KNEW ABOUT, 3 that I watched, and most of them insurance adjusters!

Second wife was Polish Jew Actress with 34D's. We both did theatre and she had 3 guys while I was present. But this hot little Asian wife is just frustrating to me. I wanna' get her nailed while I watch, or at least come home to her cum filled pussy. By the way, I'm 58 and she's 42, close to your age range too. Weird.

fliplovefliplovealmost 11 years ago
Comment missing

I did an annon comment and it didn't show. Oh well.

im103mikeim103mikeabout 7 years ago
Excellent Story

This was as good if not better than the first. Very real and hot. I hope you two are still together, happy and having fun!

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Asians

Who knew those crazy Asians could be whores?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Gay

You sir are gay.

creampies4evercreampies4everalmost 5 years ago
Hot

A slut is born. Nothing like bringing out out the inner slut in your wife. Now she is geared up and raring to go and asking for it. Aside from the tag team action she even got to enjoy DP. Sounds like she is on the road to slutdom and you get to enjoy the ride.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 3 years ago

Another great read, I never considered my wife to be a slut or a whore she is just a sexy Asian lady who agreed to her husband's wish to include another man in their sex sessions. There is simply no call for comments to deride your wife's reputation in a degority way. In fact my wife is a Business Professional who just liked to please me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sharing wives

I use names if it excites her and only during the experience. They aren’t used in a personal way but a taboo way to enhance. Many Asian girlfriends and two Asian wives and I treated them pretty much the same, a slut in the bedroom and special the rest of the time. I’ve found that worked very well..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I have shared my Asian wife on multiple occasions and love watching other men enjoy her. Especially 9 plus inches and she makes sounds I can’t get her to make. I enjoy watching her with big guys.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous