All Comments on 'Sharing My Friend's Wife'

by OG4U

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

wimpy cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What ugly and nonsense story!b

The author did a very poor job on this pathetic story. In fact it seems the author has some serious mental illness mixed with some cuckold issues and some gay issues that were transferred to this ugly story.

This story lacks of creativity nonsense shallow low context poor written and it is not even hot nor sexy story.

This story is not enjoyable and it is such waste of time reading all the way through.

Impo_64Impo_64over 6 years ago
This could be not a bad story if...

This could be not a bad story if in the end he woke up from his dream and understand that he and his 3" dick had had a wet dream...The way it ended it's just another bad story, worse than most...1*

HippySwingerHippySwingerover 6 years ago
5*

Polyamory is a growing lifestyle. Now that we've got passed all the bullshit and made gay marriage legal, poly marriages are the next step. Glad to see stories about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
MUST REMEMBER

Impo and his buddies think if its not a sick Burn The Bitch story then it has to be bad and so must insult the author and all who like the story.What losers to come here every day and read stories you will not like and post silly stupid somments..

ss2ss4ss6ss2ss4ss6over 6 years ago
I liked it

The only reason I read the story in the first place was because it had such a low rating and I wanted to see how bad a story had to be to get such a rating. However, I was surprised when I found that I was actually enjoying reading it.

The story does needs work and would consider this as a good first draft. Your writing has a lot of room for improvement, but that is true of every writer at some time or another; so I would ignore the harshest of the comments.

You MUST have your stories proofread for grammar and spelling errors because there were several egregious examples in this story. The premise was basically good and the story pretty hot in places, but also a little over the top at times; especially the permanent sex slave-joint marriage ending with a baby. I will never understand why people want to add pregnancy and babies into erotic stories, nothing is less erotic than a baby and all the hassle and responsibilities that come with them.

Erotic stories are about sexual fantasy, not the realities of marriage and babies.

Keep writing you will get better with practice.

Impo_64Impo_64over 6 years ago
Anonymous: MUST REMEMBER

You sir or lady or sissy, are the sick and retarded, because you come here every single day, not to read the stories (I doubt you have read any) but just to insult the readers who comment, angry with them because they can read understand and comment a story, but you can't because of your retardedness! You must look for help fast. Maybe if you go into a mental asylum you can, at least, after some years of treatment feel better about yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sorry, authors always loose several points with me

Whenever a writer uses the word "cum" where "come" should be used it severely takes away from their writing ability and maturity level.

This story with the adolescent mentality/feel to it; is not erotic and seems way to juvenile. There's no real story here; no characters that you want to see develop or fleshed out; they are all flat, dead, lifeless.

Really, is it from the mind of a 13-15 year old attempting to write about adult situations? Might want to take an advanced literary class and study some great writers.

gordo12gordo12over 6 years ago
Started off ok

But then rapidly went south and settled on stupid.

Couldn't finish it. 2*

OG4UOG4Uover 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you all for your comments

This is not a story about a cuckold. This is a story about a man and a woman, Jim and Marie, who stepped outside the social mores in the expression of their love for each other. I knew, when I wrote this story, very few would undesrtand it as it was written.

I did an advanced search on Literotica for cuckold in the genre of Loving Wives with the search parameters of one year and hot. I suggest you do the same.

I knew I was walking into a fiery furnace but there is no specific genre here for those who are polyamorous.

For those of you who did not like this story...Wait until next week for the sequel, when you can really throw stones at me. It will be posted in a different genre.

I shall wait in amusement for the slings and arrows I shall surely receive from that one. LOL

Have a wonderful weekend!

OG4U

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
"I knew, when I wrote this story, very few would undesrtand it as it was written."

Well, at least you got that right. Congratulations.

You really need to find a readership with the proper level of intelligence to enjoy your work. While Literotica is approaching that level recently, it hasn't reached it yet. Recent submissions indicate it is heading in your direction. Be patient.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
last comment

Do you know you're on a porn site? Intelligent readership? Give me a fucking break you moron. 90% of writers in the loving wives category write trash and not very well at that. Not going to read this trash, title said it all. Doesn't take a literary degree to understand that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Author you've learned rather quickly loving wives don't take prisoners.

You seem to do well in novels and incest. Stick with it. Don't expect the same in loving wives. Different readership.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
try using a few adjectives.

A bit too far fetched, but it would have sat better without the repetitions of for example the description of the apartment using the word twice in two consecutive sentences, the second time "it" would have worked better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What ugly and nonsense story!

The author did a very poor job on this pathetic story. In fact it seems the author has some serious mental illness mixed with some cuckold issues and some gay issues that were transferred to this ugly story.

This story lacks of creativity nonsense shallow low context poor written and it is not even hot nor sexy story.

This story is not enjoyable and it is such waste of time reading all the way through.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 6 years ago
Trite and Pales in Comparison!

Too much of the conversation among Jim, Marie, and Michael seemed so unreal. And the fucker always has to have a huge cock and the cuckold a teeny weenie. Just not a very well done or believable story. Gave it 3 stars because I didn't totally hate it, but I certainly didn't like it. Having recently read Althea Rose's new story, I was quite disappointed reading this one. Author, if you want to see what good writing is, read some of Althea Rose's work.

kafkafover 6 years ago

I'm sorry, but you can't do dialogue. People just don't talk like that.

Also, you story is full of stupid information like we were both 38 so we were the same age. Give your readers some respect. We probably worked that out.

Then you manage to cram in every cliché in the book of most common clichés.

And it's full of grammatical errors.

I didn't get past page one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

illiterate cuck shit.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 6 years ago
NOT TOO BAD!

Not a bad story, for the type it was; the writing was a creditable job also. Of course you were savaged by the readers on this site, and I find no fault with them, if they had simply pointed out weaknesses in the story. Naturally LW readers can’t do that; instead they must show their intelligence level by insulting the writers.

I recently received a couple of contacts by an Anonymous asking why I stopped allowing Anonymous comments. I think this story answers that question.

Out of the anonymous comments you received, 2 were constructive, 4 were so-so, maybe 1 had a legitimate point, while 7 were just moronic and spiteful. Members who commented broke down like this: 4 were constructive, 1 was so-so and only 1 could be considered spiteful. If you desire, you can contact those members for further clarification—not so with those who hide behind the Anonymous label.

BTW for those who won’t take the time to do the research, this author has a 61% H rating in his overall listings. Any suggestions why he’s rated high on other sites and not on LW?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Emmm! Cough, cough! Emmm! Cough, cough! EMmm! Dear Author, a cuckold is a person whose spouse has sex with another person

This is a fucking cuckold story even if you dont want to see it as such. Jim is cuckolded to his face by his Wife and another guy.

Oh, I get it, Jim is a cuckold who identifies as "not cuckold!" Illiterate idiot! By the way, I dont care about your story one way or the other. Its so boring, this shit about Wives who all look like top models suddenly just being fucked by guys hung like Mandingo and just addicted to their dicks whilst tiny dick hubby whacks off. It really gets boring after a bit. AT least you didnt make the Wife a tall, skinny blonde with green eyes. Or did you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Any suggestions why he's rated higher on other categories and not LW?

Big difference between incest and loving wives "carolinadreamer". Also novels are more lengthy and greater detailed stories rather than this post by number sharing wife story. Give it a rest carolinadreamer. I know you right wingers think you know it all, but admit some shortcomings. Blaming others, because their opinion differs from yours, is a cop out. Each category has a particular type of readership and the scores will usually reflect that.

As far as not allowing anonymous comments, who really gives a shit, since the score also will reflect the feelings of a reader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice Story

I really enjoyed your story, a very good start to a long-term cuckold relationship, but I would love to read a continuation about the follow-up. Surely Jim will soon want something more exciting than just being cuckolded. I bet that right at this very minute he's looking at Fem-Dom sites and thinking about what it might be like to be put into male chastity and treated like a slave by his wife and her lover.

John.

patilliepatillieover 6 years ago
Not credible

and Marie turned into Sheila during the lovemaking, among other issues. The 10 inch dicks, the over the top dialogue(no one talks like that), Jim/s pervy fetish all combine to make this just not believable and thus somewhat farcical.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
unique story

enjoyed reading had to read 3 times to really enjoy even more. please write moe

send to : gdg50m@yahoo.xom Name : Glenn, dwm, age 56, 100% hetero,

from NE FL - email " gdg50m@yahoo.com

ps ignore 1st msg rror in email

OG4UOG4Uover 6 years agoAuthor
RE: Personal feedabck from Anonymous

You wrote, "DO YOU REALLY EXPECT US TO BELIEVE THIS?"

Duh! This is posted on Literotica. Isn't most of this supposed to be fiction? Do you really believe the Big Bad Wolf ate Little Red Riding Hood's grandmother or the details of any other work of fiction?

Most of the stories here are fictional though some of them are surely based very loosely on actual events.

Get REAL!

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Different definitions of a controversial label

Some claim a cuckold is the husband of a wife who sleeps with another man.

Others think of it as poly or group if the husband knows, approves, and has no objection to his wife having sex they both know about.

Then there is another scenario in which a wife takes a lover over the objections of her husband, demands that her husband accept her decision, or leave. If he concedes to her demand, humiliation and degradation usually follow.

Rather than rant, YELL, and drop 1 bombs, why not ask yourselves why you are so angry. Are you as miffed if one woman has sex with two men? One man with two women? Two on two? If two couples exchange partners for the night are both husbands being cuckolded? Or is it swapping?

The way this worked out one woman loved and made love with two men. Both men knew about each other and were friends. She's Happy, both men are Happy, no one is humiliated, nothing is forced, no one is left out.

My only objection to the story is the distasteful scene (pun intended) when he has her go ATM, ass to mouth. There are nasty health consequences possible and reasons why people who care wash their hands.

jesemmojesemmoabout 6 years ago
Interesting.

I read this story out of curiosity. I have a difficulty in understanding how men enjoy share their wives. This story made my understanding even more difficult.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Response to Jesemmo

The overwhelming majority of men, do Not accept their wives being with other men. There are some, a small minority of the male population who will accept a "swingers" situation where both husband and wife have other sex partners. Those who accept, their wives having other partners, while they don't, is even a smaller percentage of the male population.

The stories on this site require readers who have an above average ability to suspend disbelief. As someone, in another comment, mentioned, these stories are fiction as like "Little Red Riding Hood and the Wolf."

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Rushed the ending

In my opinion you rushed the ending. In fact you could have got a few more storylines out of it. I used to do a bit similar with a colleagues wife as this story. We used to have sex in the living room whilst he watched and masturbated on the stairs looking through a louvre at us. I used to turn her round so he could see me taking her ass.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Agree

I agree with Anon 4/2/18. I can't believe any.male, who calls himself a man, would allow another slimeball to use his wife. This author's explanation and denial that he is a cuck is as ridiculous as his story. If such.people roam the earth, I have yet to met one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fag! Cuck! Shit!.100%

romancerromanceralmost 2 years ago

Stilted dialogue detracts from credibility. Suggest reading aloud before submitting.

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

This isn't even explainable as BAD fiction. Maybe Sci-Fi explains it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous